Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DX vs Taken

Comments

• I would like to see the rest of the news to that, im quite sure u was doing some agressive probing of your own, Chyna not gonna pick you (who hasnt probed/hit him to this point) and randomly agressive probe you, he will do it on some1 who has been hitting/probing him from the start.
  • No alliances next round so I can roll pussyland without all the tears...kkthnx
  • Getting a SoM is one thing, but u hit him, even tho you know the reason he was dieing was BS.
    October 24, 17:24:19 Our brave kingdom Mike Myers (1:13) attacked Chyna (1:4) and conquered 13 planets.

^ NoSocialGroup
    October 24, 17:14:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chyna (1:4)
    October 24, 17:15:02 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
    October 24, 17:15:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chyna (1:4)
    October 24, 17:15:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 4 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

How would you have responded?
    This is what I said. They use this technique to "justify" their kts. They know you will respond. Then you die. They did it with me and a couple others in SOLJA. It is the way to get their puppets active.
  • hotgates is gonna give you all the what for

beware
  • No alliances next round so I can roll pussyland without all the tears...kkthnx
    Shhh. Bragging about rolling pussyland is like bragging about stealing sweets from a toddler. Pedo
  • I would like to see the rest of the news to that, im quite sure u was doing some agressive probing of your own, Chyna not gonna pick you (who hasnt probed/hit him to this point) and randomly agressive probe you, he will do it on some1 who has been hitting/probing him from the start.
    I SOM'd him once, about 3 ticks prior.
  • But there gonna be real boys!
  • Mihou who are u? No1 seems to have ever heard of you. Must be a random that just started this round? Or are u another HG clone who has been brainwashed into idiotism?
  • Mihou who are u? No1 seems to have ever heard of you. Must be a random that just started this round? Or are u another HG clone who has been brainwashed into idiotism?
    I don't know you either. I played on and off for years. You love me when I am on your side, you hate me when I am not.
  • All right, I've done what I can to cease all aggression on DX. Hopefully it sticks and we can get some reciprocity on that (stop killing Nerphs) otherwise when our VAL logs in I'm sure a war plan will be drawn up.
  • Your war plan should include HHH.
  • LOL pussylands has survived 2x KT's so far, who wants to take the next crack at him.
  • Is pussy chyna?
  • ill repeat have an officer contact me...until an officer talks to me im going under the assumption we are at war
  • LOL pussylands has survived 2x KT's so far, who wants to take the next crack at him.
    No no not 2 kts.... Like what 6 hits from my ppls then taken posted him. The rest was random I think... But honestly who turns down fat pussy? Can u blame us?

• WE DON'T HAVE OFFICERS DID YOU SEE OUR AL
  • No need to yell...
  • He took like 30-40 from Solja, at least 50 from Taken, and still kickin.
  • Like a cockroach...
  • Cobras you had been online for some time but went offline a few minutes after I sent an in-game message. If you guys finish off Nerphs I cannot say what will happen next.
  • NSG I really dislike you. Had to remember my sign in just to tell you this.
  • All in all leaving a 2300 land KD with 3K tanks defense is not that wise Cobras.
    you should know that suicider or not you made yourself the best target in universe for a while. You can't be angry at anyone that grabbed so cheap land!

Moreover BooBs is not a War KT he made a foolish mistake and instead of sending his TFs he send his tanks and unwillingly suicided!

Though he did that he grabbed for so little land that it is very strange that Hustler found him 10 minutes after the grab.

Anyway Taken's AL is dead right now and the alliance stays Headless with no KTs running and no plan of war ....

Ofcourse declaring war at this point is a good move to boost you Alliance ...
    Use your war bonus to kill some big KDs and maybe farm a bit to increase your difference but please don't try to justify your choise by playing the role of a victim here.

Noone is a victim. It is a good opportunity for DX while simply bad timing and Luck for Taken!

You got yourself a Casus Belli and a War ... enjoy your game and let's see what happens next ....
  • edited October 2012
    I don't ever ask who my AL is or what he has done in the past. I never question a KT either. If you need a word to define me try sheep. My name is NoSocialGroup which is pure irony. Either that or I think you are so stupid you will believe this.
  • Dank did you stay up all night playing SK?

I did one thing blindly - get a SOM. I also stopped the KTs last night. So if you want to give me shit for that go ahead.
  • Hmz read about my probing....

I probed him becouse I was dying has some pa, so I used them to him, becouse he was first who take my som and first who attacked me...also I suicided 5k probes on him..

I'm KT so what you want?
    I didn't attack you.
  • Chyna still being KT'd. We will continue to pick targets and KT them until u stop on him, simple as that. And if he dies....I cannot say what will happen next.
  • Dun dun dun.... Taken will be genocided?! But all that innocent code??!! The horror!
  • Chyna still being KT'd. We will continue to pick targets and KT them until u stop on him, simple as that. And if he dies....I cannot say what will happen next.
    And you guys weren't going to stop on Nerphs.

So it begins...
  • whoever is being the wg needs to be fired...you are goin to kt 2 kingdoms that aren't even active in war lol...GG