Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the record.......

1235»

Comments

• You neither know or have ever seen her.
    Random pics thread first 10 pages somewhere ... Idiot.

And Jones... I believe wat I post cuz there's at least a shred of truth in it... Dank just pulls shit outta thin air.

Zeal, I apologize I ignore half your posts at least lol
  • edited October 2012
    So you are saying my wife posted her picture in a random pic thread on SK now? Did you forget your meds today? Remember what happens when you do that. Men in white suits and leather straps.
  • Suppose. I hear you got mad skillz now u broke a rank 1 land kd with ur monster dw? :D
  • Suppose. I hear you got mad skillz now u broke a rank 1 land kd with ur monster dw? :D
    Hahaha you didn't know? More like rank 1 has trash skills cuz I rolled him with a rank 150th DW lmao. But I has flazer troopers so fail.

Bubbles, You married VBJs girl?!? That makes my night...you fck wit the lights on?
  • Now you know thats no true, you reply to nearly every damn one. Must be pro to reply without reading :)
  • Now you know thats no true, you reply to nearly every damn one. Must be pro to reply without reading :)
    I read your posts till u start gobbling flazer cock then I ignore you,honestly.
  • Forgot HG was a tranny for a minute.
  • Its been a few hours and a dozen or so posts since my comment, so I feel I can confirm it. Dank is, in fact, less crazy than HG. I didn't think any one would de-throne the champ, but alas, it's been done!
    stop calling me dank though someone told me hes rather skilled player i aint dank

• You are special, Overflow. So very, very special.
  • Its been a few hours and a dozen or so posts since my comment, so I feel I can confirm it. Dank is, in fact, less crazy than HG. I didn't think any one would de-throne the champ, but alas, it's been done!
    stop calling me dank though someone told me hes rather skilled player i aint dank

hahaha gotta be someone on a troll account

• edited October 2012
    Post your location if you have no concerns with me queefster. I'll sign up just to slip you into a KT list.
  • If Qwj posts his location he'll be KT'd. It has nothing to do with you it's:

a.) Fun to kill scousers
    b.) Good business
    c.) Did I mention it's fun?
  • Lynog_LFC_x2ndCx October 22 Permalink Quote Posts: 1,743

is that pile of shit supposed to impress anyone?

LOL
  • My alarm didnt go off and I missed newbie exit so i cant grace this round with my awesome awesomeness :(
  • edited October 2012
    Look queef my buddy already offered to KT you. Post it up. Honestly all I ever do is suggest it and a scouser dies. Maybe yall should stop posting.
  • I actually usually pronounce it 'queej' in my head when I read his name but I think queef is gonna stick.
  • I read it as Quidgeville, wherever that is.
    This is how I read it.
  • I just call him JizzFill.
  • Just call me Sir
    I read it as Quadgefill