Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the record.......

Comments

• I see it from your point of view 0verflow but you give them an inch they'll run a mile. It's hard enough when you have the moral compass. It's almost impossible if you don't. Hell I'm not even saying I wouldn't retalliate for them. Arson knows I'd find a way. I just wouldn't mention it in public. I'd threaten to kill some of their kingdoms if they touched mine. I probably wouldn't deliver such a statement I'd send a carrier pidgeon. It's all politics and how it is handled. Don't take this as knocking you I'm trying to convey that you gotta be slick. Act like a crooked preacher not a dope man. Anyone that sees me when I am running an alliance will tell you I am very careful I act completely different than I do in here.

in light of that statement good luck to you n other this rnd, but this far short of moral. MANipulational compass is more like it. not enough players out there not riding his dick. look at zeal and lynog ever chance they get. "Derp, noob, yeah whatever he said before, im to stupid to interpret ur message overflow". and i the whole dank thing was a compliment ....? Dont know him though.
  • if this was Cobras acting like a tard i would be calling him a tard, its not though, its you so im calling you one. tard
  • If everyone calls you an idiot, it's not that you really are one, it's just a CONSPIRACY!
  • if this was Cobras acting like a tard i would be calling him a tard, its not though, its you so im calling you one. tard
    Lynog has called me a noob and a tard a few times...hes a equal abuse kinda guy even to friends i believe lol..

and danks posts make sense *thumbs up*

• and i the whole dank thing was a compliment ....? Dont know him though.
    I've done a very good job of restraining myself from calling you a forum multi. I even folded my tin foil hat up under my chair and sat on it.
    I've done a very good job of restraining myself from calling you a forum multi. I even folded my tin foil hat up under my chair and sat on it.
    HAHA
  • edited October 2012
    Thank you SK for providing many lol's this round.
  • Thank you SK for providing many lol's this round.
    i wonder whats next this round
  • The kingdom of Budwieser (1:19) October 22, 17:48:54

Name: King Bud

Land: 1,779
    Networth: 287,070
    Honor: 3,350
    Money: 13
    Power: 23,282
    Population: 23,006

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 665
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 9,076
    Laser Troopers: 5,256

Tanks: 3,527
    Scientists: 475
    Probes: 1,042
    Budwieser (X:1,Y:3) @ Desert Wasteland 1,779 287,070 3,350

thats me before the i lost power. i will definitely rest in peace
  • is that pile of shit supposed to impress anyone?
  • edited October 2012
    :: puts tinfoil hat back on::

K, I figured this out. HG is so diabolically clever that he fed his friends to the universe. In the process the entire alliance of suckers will be farmed. Everyone is now guilty of aiding cheaters. So he will simply die and rebuild in... DX and become the war general. Yes, genius. Then he can laugh that everyone bought into his plan. Especially those idiots in Soulja.
  • Dank, you know that HG is currently in DX right? And that once we finish with Solja hes gonna be killed by us.
  • No, he will reform in TAKEN then and snuggle Phantom's succulent bosom.
  • lol, well Budweiser just disban his army.
  • lol....BE PROUD SOLJA A GREAT ONE HAS FALLEN TODAY
  • Never let a good farm go to waste.
  • edited October 2012
    This is not propaganda HG. I've only seen you leading dominant alliances where your buddies led at least two other alliances. I'd point to Marvel as another example where you tried to do things on your own and it turned into a joke. Then this. So I think it's a fair statement. Marvel continued to run fine when you departed even though they were small. You tried marking KT's there the first day out of noobie. Then you have this alliance where you've been giving this dude half ass advice. Who the hell wars over cheaters the first week of the game, how can you even sit here and argue it? Sure the rule is stupid but that is irrelevant as it's still a rule.
    Again your mistaken bubbles... I was in envy got multied died, recreated in marvel posted multis, got multi raped again, recreated in dominion and continued to get multied. Your propaganda might have worked if it were true. I didn't create or try to run marvel lmao. Simply dropped off a list of multis on my way thru

But since I was multied so many times that round and recreated into other alliances I can see how your simple mind could distort it.

Also credit for alliances I only died for and not letting you guys kill cheaters... My gut hurts I been laughin all day keep it coming.
  • lol....BE PROUD SOLJA A GREAT ONE HAS FALLEN TODAY

yes he wasted enough time doing this talkin ish peace out cya nxt round
  • Again your mistaken bubbles...
    Ok VBJ.
  • Again your mistaken bubbles...
    Ok VBJ.
    I think I'm offended... My girl is no walrus homie..
  • Hahahahahahaha, if we needed any more proof that these guys build pile of shit DWs, he just showed ye. Overflow, thank you for proving me right :)
  • Why you gotta diss some chick you don't even know?
  • So many kds (dw especially) using flazer troopers! Makes my eyes bleed every time.

Flazer have you been running a secret sk bootcamp to teach people to suck? Where do i enroll?
  • Why you gotta diss some chick you don't even know?
    Cuz she's almost as ugly as your bitch ass.
  • You neither know or have ever seen her. Perhaps you should just go take a cold shower or jerk off for a few minutes. You're acting so douche again that you're actually causing people to like me. The last time this happened I ended up with an alliance and I don't have the time so please stop.
    Ah.. I got it.. Someone hijacked his account?
  • Its been a few hours and a dozen or so posts since my comment, so I feel I can confirm it. Dank is, in fact, less crazy than HG. I didn't think any one would de-throne the champ, but alas, it's been done!
  • HG and Dank are both on an equal level. They both believe the outgrageous garbage they post.
  • He disbanded after 1:11 double tapped his ass... Me being second grab. What a bitch