Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the record.......

Comments

• okay,
    The ip+interaction rule is so outdated that NO other game on the Internet enforces it,
    thats a lie, take a look at beanland's game, nwe, any other spinoff from SK, they are other games.

Some other games that enforce ip+interaction that are off the top of my head: Neopets, go-gaia, runescape, Many many many other games enforces this. It is just unique in our situation, we can actually do stuff to the offenders which is pretty cool.

Also, as the creator of the HiHaters and Neg greater than comment, I fully endorse this:

HiHaters < Neg
  • I don't know 0verkill and I see where he comes from as an AL. He is supposed to protect his guys and they would be great builders to have. I also agree the rules stupid. We know who these two are but they can't match for political purposes. I like Arson and his roomate is a kewl dude as well. Arson's bro cofounded FC with me and Arson can pull rank here anytime he desires. However, we all understand and accept this retarded rule. It is what it is don't try to change it the second it pertains to your ambitions. It is too late once that happens. The right way would be to post this as your alliance rule from the start. Then you could say screw the uni rule we had our own as that one is retarded. Just my two cents. Arson and his buddy can ask HG or Lynog for new accounts. They will be fine.

Never, ever, give the enemy the moral high ground it is an uphill battle from there.
    so 100+kds va 30 at best is moral high ground? idc if i die but for all to watch us get ganged is vry unfair. We heavily damaged their kds but they get so much aid its re-dick. Now they just gonna what? keep killing. Everyowould rather it be a 3 alliance game? i dont count the oldskools just as xtra dx
  • Overflow, your defending cheaters...no1 gonna help you.
  • Thats whatcha get for protecting cheats.
  • Don't defend an obvious breach of the rules and you won't die. Moreso, don't provoke an alliance much larger than you to swiftly beat you into submission for protecting cheaters by constantly harassing their kingdoms and egging them on, which you've been doing for the better part of three days.
  • u get all ure friends in the pfs to legitimise ur actions. then u claim war on an alliance for 4 agressive kds and say we should boot them. im not even al. up until now it was ip sharing then ATs now u killing me prolly light nxt. cause pretty much only want the good players to follow u.
  • edited October 2012
    You're not a good player, so your argument is invalid.

If the AL of Solja didn't want war he would have or should have booted 2:9 after the whole group started protecting the cheats.

Don't blame your own AL's inaction on another AL.
  • So why are you guys defending chyna again? Your no different then solja and taken lmao

DX and greatness using the rules when it suites them and ignoring farmers and trying to kt ppl for hitting farmers... Priceless. Or is pussy land that trash of a player that I rolled his #1 kd out from rank 150... ?
  • We are killing you because you wouldnt let us just kill the cheaters. You declared 2 of our guys KT's and are killing them, you brought this war on yourselves. We was content to just kill 619 and arson, didnt even plan on killing the other 2, but they protected there friends (which i would too..but my friends wouldnt be caught cheating). We had no intentions of messing with anyone in Solja, but now your gonna get stomped into the ground for trying to KT 2 of our members.
  • HG your a idiot, u massed 6k goons and hit him...ur a anti turtle stop talking like you did something amazing. Any anti turtle can hit big, u will die soon as we deal with a few others.
  • I haven't seen any proof of Chyna farming this round. Granted, I haven't really been looking. So post up the farming news and I'm sure no one would protect him.

Of course, you started steam-rolling legit players after Chyna, so of course you're going to die.
  • edited October 2012
    We are killing you because you wouldnt let us just kill the cheaters. You declared 2 of our guys KT's and are killing them, you brought this war on yourselves. We was content to just kill 619 and arson, didnt even plan on killing the other 2, but they protected there friends (which i would too..but my friends wouldnt be caught cheating). We had no intentions of messing with anyone in Solja, but now your gonna get stomped into the ground for trying to KT 2 of our members.
    Whoa whoa whoa I wouldn't let you kt cheaters? Who am I your mother? For fcks sake man.. I simply posted what I was told was happening and it got deleted. So I asked in AC and I got banned, so I rolled your top cheater since u wanted to KT soljas. Then was declared a kt... So ofc I keep hitting your guys. Anyone who knows me will tell you this would happen.. Not the type of guy to roll over when I didn't do shit wrong.

But you believe the hype your fed buddy ..But you believe the hype your fed buddy .. Cuz I didn't post anyone a kt or try to kill anyone killed till I was declared a kt by DX. All I did was roll a farmer after I had been banned which in most ppls minds mean your no longer part of that alliance.

• HG, no1 believes your lies. No matter how much u write people know you now for what you truly are. And that was directed at that idiot Budweiser not you. And we had no reason to KT any1 in Solja other then 619 and Arson, any1 else was completely safe. Until they started to defend the cheaters. HG im not even gonna respond to you anymore, your posts are dumb and your making people dumber just by typing in these forums.
  • been post quad tapped a suicider hlping u guy cause hg was attacking him. proof enough if i had lynog zealot and flaze wanting him dead.
    You're not a good player, so your argument is invalid.

If the AL of Solja didn't want war he would have or should have booted 2:9 after the whole group started protecting the cheats.

Don't blame your own AL's inaction on another AL.

ps he hasnt done a thing for the alliance and refused to disband we asked. and war wouldn't be claimable without an allianc. Why not just kt without war? he was mad said to say cause we argued . u claimed war on us without a single statement to us just public forums vote by a jury of ur boys.

• HG, no1 believes your lies. No matter how much u write people know you now for what you truly are. And that was directed at that idiot Budweiser not you. And we had no reason to KT any1 in Solja other then 619 and Arson, any1 else was completely safe. Until they started to defend the cheaters. HG im not even gonna respond to you anymore, your posts are dumb and your making people dumber just by typing in these forums.
    no reason 2 war us u mean.kts because no 1 will stop u
  • We declared war to give people incentive to hit the KT's.
  • XelXel
    edited October 2012
    Overflow, if you're talking about the 7th, 8th, and 10th hits in that thread you made a little while ago, then you're mistaken about what farming is.
  • Faithless your a good trick pony for these clowns.. But your propaganda is based on what the community being def dumb and blind?

Hahaha...

Chyna cheated no less then 2:9 and your defending him... You are defending cheaters as we speak lol... Ok apparently the rules only apply to enemies of DX and cronies... You guys are more than laughable.
  • The community must not be that def,dumb or blind, because atm almost everyone on the forums, other then that idiot overflow think your a retard.
  • edited October 2012
    Nope just zeal Sci Ty and flazer... The same pack of morons that would tell you I raped your mother if it means you would post me as a kt... Your a puppet buddy, get over it.

You know the same guys who wouldn't step up and take the hits for your alliances, instead they let 7-10 ppls round be ruined... Yea real stand up guys your listening to... Pillars of ethics.
  • edited October 2012
    I see it from your point of view 0verflow but you give them an inch they'll run a mile. It's hard enough when you have the moral compass. It's almost impossible if you don't. Hell I'm not even saying I wouldn't retalliate for them. Arson knows I'd find a way. I just wouldn't mention it in public. I'd threaten to kill some of their kingdoms if they touched mine. I probably wouldn't deliver such a statement I'd send a carrier pidgeon. It's all politics and how it is handled. Don't take this as knocking you I'm trying to convey that you gotta be slick. Act like a crooked preacher not a dope man. Anyone that sees me when I am running an alliance will tell you I am very careful I act completely different than I do in here.
  • Nope just zeal Sci Ty and flazer... The same pack of morons that would tell you I raped your mother if it means you would post me as a kt... Your a puppet buddy, get over it.
    Each one of those guys has more integrity in the shit they take each day than you could muster up in a lifetime.
  • Nope just zeal Sci Ty and flazer... The same pack of morons that would tell you I raped your mother if it means you would post me as a kt... Your a puppet buddy, get over it.
    Each one of those guys has more integrity in the shit they take each day than you could muster up in a lifetime.
    So there only sumbag liars here in SK then?? Haha good to know.
  • edited October 2012
    HG only knows how to fight in a stacked one sided battle. If he is the underdog well... the results are clear. That's not a real general. A real general doesn't get their troops capped in a hopeless fight where they are easily portrayed as the bad guys. That is just stupid.
  • edited October 2012

I've never fought for stacked alliances lmao GTFO with your nonsense hahaha

And what you trying to say? DX generals hid from us and let there soldiers get farmed lol From behind there stacked alliance while they using rolling a farmer as a legit excuse to kt ppl lmao

Best player on my team bubbles.
  • edited October 2012
    This is not propaganda HG. I've only seen you leading dominant alliances where your buddies led at least two other alliances. I'd point to Marvel as another example where you tried to do things on your own and it turned into a joke. Then this. So I think it's a fair statement. Marvel continued to run fine when you departed even though they were small. You tried marking KT's there the first day out of noobie. Then you have this alliance where you've been giving this dude half ass advice. Who the hell wars over cheaters the first week of the game, how can you even sit here and argue it? Sure the rule is stupid but that is irrelevant as it's still a rule.
  • Not often i agree with Dank but...he makes sense.
  • Danks been talking sense lately, its scary
  • All I can do is lol at HG
  • Danks been talking sense lately, its scary
    Funny you should say that.. I was just thinking the same thing in my head, but thought that maybe I was just misunderstanding his posts...