Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random Threats

Comments

• Was a good read, you could honestly write a good novel full of politicking Dank. I wouldnt know if any of its true as its all before my time.
  • edited October 2012
    xFCx also shut down and chased off two child predators. It was so vicious that it was said we went too far. In our eyes we scared the shit out of them but it was only a slap on the wrist. We wanted to wake them up so they would not go forward and mend their ways. Can't let that kind of thing escalate. xFCx shut it down so don't ever say we didn't do shit for this game.
  • Giggle. Child predators chased off because of cyber bullying. U def virtually scared the shit out of them. Scared them straight haha
  • xFCx also shut down and chased off two child predators. It was so vicious that it was said we went too far. In our eyes we scared the shit out of them but it was only a slap on the wrist. We wanted to wake them up so they would not go forward and mend their ways. Can't let that kind of thing escalate. xFCx shut it down so don't ever say we didn't do shit for this game.
    you really do this in a fantasy world dank you fucking crack fiend

• xFCx also shut down and chased off two child predators. It was so vicious that it was said we went too far. In our eyes we scared the shit out of them but it was only a slap on the wrist. We wanted to wake them up so they would not go forward and mend their ways. Can't let that kind of thing escalate. xFCx shut it down so don't ever say we didn't do shit for this game.
    you really do this in a fantasy world dank you fucking crack fiend

Lynog, the ever subtle realist.
  • I feel bad for dank. Maybe he was sexually abused
    it would explain why he turned to drugs
  • edited October 2012
    Well I know the community had no problem with a certain someone sending dildo pics of themself to 14 yr old kids and another calling them on the phone and saying yeah you are my girlfriend let's meet up. Those two instances are well known. I think the community is fucked in the head but hey whatever. I guess it is ok to do that here cuz you guys need these people as your alliance leaders. You know who they were I am not even going to post those names. One from xLTx and the other Mafia. Clearly I will never be on the same page as the majority in this forum and I am content with that. Let me tell you something if I ever hear about anyone else here doing that they are next. I don't care if it is your friend or not a player made rule. I'm not going to scare them I'll just make a phone call and they can talk with them about it. Zero outrage in this community but they instantly packed up and left.
  • i know exactly who they were and i also know FC didnt do a thing to them, stop talking bubbles , bubbles
  • edited October 2012
    You're such a hater. Nobody even heard of you until you used a bot. If it weren't for us you wouldn't know who they are.
  • im the end of a leg, your a meth addicted fantasist liar
  • You're such a hater. Nobody even heard of you until you used a bot.
    Well said. Some keep saying he's been playing for years and years, but I've never, ever seen this douchebag in the early games, either in-game or in the PF's. Hell, I left around the time v2 was implemented, and I don't recall this guy anywhere. Just a nublet chatting shit and acting important with fantasy stories about how he's so pro and has been here so long when he's a conniving bastard who got access to a bot, makes a decent kingdom using that bot, and thinks he's all great and all that other nonsense.
  • Your obsession with lynog has gone from funny at first to just kinda weird now.

And just for good measure and a well rounded post. Dank lay off the Meth.
  • You're such a hater. Nobody even heard of you until you used a bot.
    Well said. Some keep saying he's been playing for years and years, but I've never, ever seen this douchebag in the early games, either in-game or in the PF's. Hell, I left around the time v2 was implemented, and I don't recall this guy anywhere.
    First troll better, second I played V1 and V2 and didn't enter the PFs till round 26 V2. That round lynog was rank 5 till killed and my SL in the #1 alliance. Just saying.

Before round 26 tho I can't tell you who played unless they tell me stories lol...
  • I wasn't talking about you there, John. Thought that was obvious.
  • Just know this Sky. Even when you point out something like a pedophile these guys will still continue lying. They have 0 morals. I have shown this insanity not once but twice.
  • I wasn't talking about you there, John. Thought that was obvious.
    You said you don't remember seeing lynog, I was saying I seen him from round 26 on... That's all.
  • Re-read what I wrote - I stated I was out of here by the time v2 came about. R26 is in v2 which makes Lynog part of the newer crowd. I logged into these forums dozens of times a day at its peak because this place was actually interesting. With Lynog's loud mouth and constant diatribe, it would be hard to forget an idiot like him. There are a few people still around in the PF's from v1 like Dank and Qwj, but I don't know the vast majority of these new players. And to be honest, I don't care to either.
  • Re-read what I wrote - I stated I was out of here by the time v2 came about. R26 is in v2 which makes Lynog part of the newer crowd. I logged into these forums dozens of times a day at its peak because this place was actually interesting. With Lynog's loud mouth and constant diatribe, it would be hard to forget an idiot like him. There are a few people still around in the PF's from v1 like Dank and Qwj, but I don't know the vast majority of these new players. And to be honest, I don't care to either.
    This place used to be pretty entertaining, now the only troll left wort reading is Dank. It used to be a lot more funny when people like panu, raziel, etc were around.
  • i used to think Dank was a troll until he met Mal in a bar and wouldn't shut up about 2ndc and the lithuanians
  • edited October 2012
    Mal spoke a lot about it. I enjoyed it. As I am not a child a bar is not a big deal to me. We went to two bars Lynog omfg.
  • Mal spoke a lot about it. I enjoyed it. As I am not a child a bar is not a big deal to me. We went to two bars Lynog omfg.
    Lets put it this way, if i see Jones and he even mentions the letters S or K to me in public i would curl up in a ball and pretend he doesnt exist.

You babbling on about it shows how serious you really are and also how sad you really are. Meth is the only viable excuse
  • edited October 2012
    We met up to joke about SK. I'm not a pussy I'll talk about whatever is on my mind. I played Dota while getting a bj this weekend. Deal with it hater.
  • We met up to joke about SK. I'm not a pussy I'll talk about whatever is on my mind. I played Dota while getting a bj this weekend. Deal with it hater.
    If you had a twinkie, youd be livin the american dream.
  • We met up to joke about SK. I'm not a pussy I'll talk about whatever is on my mind. I played Dota while getting a bj this weekend. Deal with it hater.
    neat

make a thread and teach us your secrets m8
  • I didn't pay for my bj this weekend.
  • I'm married I pay for everything one way or another.
  • Are you procreating?
  • No I am stopping at one I don't know how Pie and others can do more. One is enough.
  • How did my name get dragged into this? lol
  • How did my name get dragged into this? lol
    Tetra is gay.

There thats how.