Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two top ten kds with interaction...

Comments

• I'm just going to ignore this thread, if you guys have something more credible as to why they should be kt'd feel free to send me a pm. But I am getting bored with you fags sucking each other off in here. Its more like watching a group of retards try to hump a doorknob.
    the only thing i have to say to you is make sure you dont mess up on the hof counting, besides that you are nothing

i dont get where your getting this hof officer stuff from lol
  • OH LOOK :-))

Suddenly they get caught and the FIVVEEEEE matching IPs disappear and they dont match anymore :-)) :-))

How convenient

VENUS (2:6)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 6,952,349 (3)
    Land: 18,523 (9)
    Honor: 1,972 (122)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 375.34 (26)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 863-5A-8A-78 - August 1, 16:28:25

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 768-D0-C1-D2
    IPvSK2: 863-5A-8A-78
    IPvSK2: 766-76-20-BF

AlexanderTheGREAT (2:6)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 6,103,458 (5)
    Land: 19,663 (8)
    Honor: 2,672 (64)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 310.40 (105)
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 960-B3-2D-48 - August 1, 18:48:48

IPvSK2: 867-E5-25-10
    IPvSK2: 962-3E-8B-33
    IPvSK2: 820-93-F3-CB
    IPvSK2: 768-8B-69-F9
    IPvSK2: 913-64-E8-66
  • dont ips refresh after a while? i thought they did
  • So they use FIVE computers with the same IPs for weeks together? then suddenly start using all completely new ones after they get caught?

come off it mate, we arent stupid, you arent stupid.....stop protecting cheats
  • i was just asking lol, i thought after you stopped using an ip for a while it cleared out of your history
  • it clears IF you start logging in with a lot of new IPs

this is obvious stuff, you are AL arent you? you need to show that you deserve to be leading and help deal with it

you may know them which makes it shitty but rules are rules
  • well i was just asking because things have changed since i last played, venus went from 5 ips to 3, so i was curious as to why that was, and i know loading 5 dif proxies loads 5 new ips and clears out the old ones
  • So you gona continue protecting people breaking bcarts specific rules or do your job as AL and help get rid of cheats?
  • I believe an IP lasts 72 hours.

On a side note, from a neutral perspective(aka I don't know either of these people) I am not sure why people want to crucify them so badly. Yes, there's undeniably matching IP and interaction, but what harm have they done? Had they both been hammering a real player together, it'd be pretty obvious that action would be necessary, but at this point I'm not seeing them doing any real harm. They both seem to hit unique targets, and before this case I haven't seen any interaction on inactives or real players.

I don't think these situations should really be looked at in black and white. This is far different than multi-rapings or probe farms. Yes, kes and Neal have gone through some hefty mounds of bullcrap over their matching IPs in the past, but that's just as nonsensical. Everyone knows they're different people. They just get flak for it because people want to shut them down any way they can. In this case, if Venus and Alexander were only, say, top 40 or 50, nobody would even care and this thread probably wouldn't even exist. That's pretty sad when obvious farms with matching IPs litter the universe every round with no repercussions.

Rules may be rules, but these things need to evolve over time. Chasing off players over a victimless technicality isn't good for SK as a whole.
  • That maybe true but chasing off a player with 2 kds isnt a bad thing for SK
  • edited August 2012
    Thats not the point meadows, if people die for it, everyone dies. Would you rather have it where it depends if you are friends with the ALs or if you are big enough to roll people the rules only apply to you and not others?

You cant pick and choose who to apply punishment to out of rulebreakers.

edit - if being killed on SK once chases you away then you wont last anyway, and maybe this isnt the game for you
  • Certainly your point is fair. My stance is just mainly that Bcart's rules and punishments can't really be read literally anymore. If they were, they'd both just be disabled and we'd be done days ago. I'd have no problem with that, either, because it'd be completely justified.

If players are going to decide how things get done though, change does have to start somewhere. In some places long ago, the punishment for stealing was having your hand chopped off!
  • Certainly your point is fair. My stance is just mainly that Bcart's rules and punishments can't really be read literally anymore. If they were, they'd both just be disabled and we'd be done days ago. I'd have no problem with that, either, because it'd be completely justified.

If players are going to decide how things get done though, change does have to start somewhere. In some places long ago, the punishment for stealing was having your hand chopped off!
    in some countries that still happens... just sayin... still not a supporter... just sayin
  • That maybe true but chasing off a player with 2 kds isnt a bad thing for SK
    Irony.

• I think the issue here is people are saying "if we allow an exception, it will be abused in the future and obvious cheating will be acceptable!!!" but that's not the case, nobody will benefit off the scenario this was based on. If they did it on an active, ya I could understand, or even if they did it multiple times. Just silly to blanket rule something as innocent or guilty, when there is definitely a gray area.
  • give an inch they take a mile

also they had FIVE matching ips for a long time then suddenly when this happened ALL of them changed

and what, because 2 aims have spoke to people thats concrete evidence that they are 2 people?

it doesnt matter if anybody benefitted in this situation, it is against the rules, and meadows, bcarts rules can still be read literally, his punishments NEVER could and nothing has changed...the players have always punished for him.

after your s2 rounds a few rounds back i can understand you wanting these rules changing though ;) would open a lot of doors haha
  • I would post em for farm land just cuz they look yummy...NVM a reason tbh.
  • OH LOOK :-))

Suddenly they get caught and the FIVVEEEEE matching IPs disappear and they dont match anymore :-)) :-))

How convenient

VENUS (2:6)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 6,952,349 (3)
    Land: 18,523 (9)
    Honor: 1,972 (122)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 375.34 (26)
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 863-5A-8A-78 - August 1, 16:28:25

IPvSK2: 768-D0-C1-D2
    IPvSK2: 863-5A-8A-78
    IPvSK2: 766-76-20-BF

AlexanderTheGREAT (2:6)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 6,103,458 (5)
    Land: 19,663 (8)
    Honor: 2,672 (64)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 310.40 (105)
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 960-B3-2D-48 - August 1, 18:48:48

IPvSK2: 867-E5-25-10
    IPvSK2: 962-3E-8B-33
    IPvSK2: 820-93-F3-CB
    IPvSK2: 768-8B-69-F9
    IPvSK2: 913-64-E8-66
    Hilarious 5 non matching I/p's

Couple of things cross my mid here :)

1.We have a new player in sk and we now have 2 Real people now playing these kingdoms -- hence no more matching i/ps - Highly doubt this :)
    2. One of the room mates left and shacked up with someone else with a Pc/laptop.
    3. No balls to try finish the round with 5 matching i/ps thinking this will all be forgotten in time iif we flush our matching i/ps.

AL's grow a set --If this multi has nothing to hide why go to all that hassle to change the i/ps etc...

• edited August 2012
    lol i just read the pfs... U some guys are so pathetic... U need to get a real life...
    Venus got a week OFF of our job and she went for vacation on her family town....
    Dont worry when she will back she will gain my IPs....

Some ppl here really have serious problem.... What to say... Everything happens u turn it into the way u like it... "oh we have 5 matching ips THEY ARE MULTY!!"
    "oh we dont have now 5 matching ips "again they are MULTY they hide something, because they got in so big trouble to change FIVE UNIQUE IPS !"

u make me really laugh....what rediculous.....

thanks
  • edited August 2012
    the guy who plays sk with his gf says get a life...wow

edit - considering she must live with you and you play together (had all the same IPs) you still didnt group with her?

stop.
    telling.
    lies.
  • the guy who plays sk with his gf says get a life...wow

edit - considering she must live with you and you play together (had all the same IPs) you still didnt group with her?

stop.
    telling.
    lies.
    I know I said I would leave, but I had to chime in here.

If you actually had a woman qwj, you would understand that a little healthy competition is fun from time to time...

Quit
    Wasting
    Life
    On
    SK
  • Pot, thy name is Darubian.
    Meet kettle, who is also black.
  • the guy who plays sk with his gf says get a life...wow

stop.
    telling.
    lies.
    I know I said I would leave, but I had to chime in here.

If you actually had a woman qwj, you would understand that a little healthy competition is fun from time to time...

Quit
    Wasting
    Life
    On
    SK
    I have one thanks and there is more than 1 person on sk that can back that up.

healthy competition....getting the gf to play sk....yeah, no

:-))

telling me to stop wasting life on the exact same game that you are playing?
    a game that you are spending a lot more time being an "officer" on
    a game that I am dead on that you are still playing?

great argument mate
  • edited August 2012
    Double post
  • For being dead, you sure do like wasting a lot of time pissing and moaning about kd's that don't even affect you. So who's wasting time now?
  • Yet I wasnt the one that brought up the wasting life/time argument, therefore its not me looking stupid right now.

• You are the idiot asking around looking for me.
  • The people who know where I am aren't going to tell you, but tell you what, when round ends, ill let you know.
  • HAHAHA yeh right mate, its not hard to find someone in an alliance with so few kingdoms, check who is online when you post once or twice and bam

if that wasnt you you are 1 of 2 other potential ones...either way all 3 kingdoms are awwwwful

those other 2 werent online when yo posted last though, but harley came on a few mins before

now THAT is time wasting
  • Sorry, I'm not harley, but good idea to check logins lol...

Still sounds like a lot of wasted time though lol.