Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

Comments

• lews im trollin you mate, stop crying
  • edited July 2012
    lews im trollin you mate, stop crying
    I aint crying. I see a lot of similar questions, recently on the Dailymail (yes i know, but they are representative of the majority of the British public :P, considering it is the most read paper), there is a lot of hate on exactly this topic.

My response in general to anyone criticising, quit advertising your Western imperialism around. Not everything has to be McDonalds and KFC...there is something called tradition. :)

P.S. Though I wish the KFC was closer...their chicken is finger lickin' good.
  • Kangaroos taste pretty damn good!
  • Me and my old online buddies used to have a guild meet in london every few years. Was a good laugh.

Cant imagion what that sort of meet would be like for SK. Prob a bunch of guys sitting in the corners of the bars alone with their hoods up to scared to talk to each other.
    Either that or on their smart phones organising a PK :P
    or simply talking to each other in Uni Chat lol
  • its all a lie, post pics lynog you liar
    Nope, that's the houses I saw. Those pics are legit.
    idk if you yanks know this (or canadians) or w/e the fuck else is in here. but when you live on one side of a road your house numbers are even or odd. my side is odd 35. so when the faggot said he parked outside 32 he was lying AGAIN. 32 is way down the other end of the street on the opposite side.Not that i have to explain any of this, everyone knows the faggot didnt show up i just thought id let you all know :)
    Just goes to show that you can't read anything properly like the scouse paedophile that you are. I said I parked outside number 33, which is next door. Idiot. :-))

And those pics don't convince anyone with more than one braincell. Don't know why you posted them, for I demanded pics on July 2nd. You finally deliver pics late in the day on July 3rd. The reason why I demanded pics at that moment was so that, as I thought you would do, you don't have time to drive down to Jefferey's Drive and start taking pics in a feeble attempt to prove you live there, which is what you've done. At the time, I think I gave you around 3 hours to upload some pics, but you failed. Hard. Don't know about you, but if you wanted a pic of my house, it'd take around 10 minutes max for me to share it. And don't lie that you didn't see my messages, because you were replying to them with the same stupid childish comments that you always make.

Those are definitely the same houses that I saw, but you were nowhere to be seen. My belief is that you're a compulsive liar and will do anything to maintain the acceptance of these unimportant forum retards. How sad. :)
  • your boring now. go and take your lies elsewhere nobody here is interested
  • edited June 2013
    (:| .

There are no lies. One only has to read our replies in this thread and the other and see that it's the truth, "brah". But in all honesty, I'm really, really struggling to retain any interest in this. I only replied here because qwjyillllfriodlklkf in the other thread said that you had posted pics, and I wanted to see this "proof" which turned out not to be proof. I had been skipping your and your "mates" posts for the last few days, hence the late reply, because I don't really care about what you have to say. I really mean that. I just don't care..
  • Wait, wait... I have to get this straight in my head. Everyone here's believes Lynog, but he has to post a pic to prove he's not a liar? And then he does and its still not good enough for you... Why don't you, the assumed liar of the 2, please post something to prove you aren't lying.

VIDEO BITCH! or something!!
  • Wait, wait... I have to get this straight in my head. Everyone here's believes Lynog, but he has to post a pic to prove he's not a liar? And then he does and its still not good enough for you... Why don't you, the assumed liar of the 2, please post something to prove you aren't lying.

VIDEO BITCH! or something!!
    A device to record video is beyond his expenditure limits. Perhaps we can send him a crayon and a piece of paper to draw the house.
  • ffs, here we go again - Please elaborate, "metroickha".
  • Dude, you need to get a woman. You do you seriously sit around all day and crave attention from an online forum?
  • Dude, you need to get a woman. You do you seriously sit around all day and crave attention from an online forum?
    I love you too Darubian...
  • Erm, you sure you're not Lews' second PF account? If not, how about you read everything prior to you writing a reply - Check my fairly lengthy post about half way down this page.
  • Erm, you sure you're not Lews' second PF account? If not, how about you read everything prior to you writing a reply - Check my fairly lengthy post about half way down this page.
    Seems you dont read anything anyone else writes. You just love adoring your own opinions. Heres a tip. 99% of the time its shit...and thats with a 1% margin of error.
  • Lews, fuck off. I'm not talking to you.
  • Lews, fuck off. I'm not talking to you.
    Clearly you were as you mentioned my name...maybe you should start reading your own posts too.
  • The only way I would be talking to you is if "metroickha" actually WAS your second PF account, don't you think?
  • Long story short, I've driven to my sons daycare, picked him up, drove home and lews is still posting... Five minutes long since passed.
  • you are still with that girl?
  • edited July 2012
    The only way I would be talking to you is if "metroickha" actually WAS your second PF account, don't you think?
    I don't really give a shit what all has gone down the past month or whatever. I'd just like to point out that you're an extremely arrogant, delusional prick. Would you mind just shutting the fuck up and crawling back into whatever hole you crawled out of? Which was most likely the gaping one between your mother's legs.

inb4 yet another limp dick retarded reply from you
  • you are still with that girl?
    Yup, pretty happy too.
  • didnt it go sour at some point?
  • edited July 2012
    The only way I would be talking to you is if "metroickha" actually WAS your second PF account, don't you think?
    I don't really give a shit what all has gone down the past month or whatever. I'd just like to point out that you're an extremely arrogant, delusional prick. Would you mind just shutting the fuck up and crawling back into whatever hole you crawled out of? Which was most likely the gaping one between your mother's legs.
    Make me. :)
  • Skydragon makes a good point, but then covers it in childish comments that take away the brownie points it would have had. You really are delusional :-p
  • didnt it go sour at some point?
    Sometimes it takes two to make things work, but we are doing pretty well right now.
  • SkyDragonx I bet you was bullied at school wasn't you...?

No one likes you here so do us all a favour and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PF'S.... LOSER!!!!
  • Who the fuck are you clubLFC?
  • SkyDragonx I bet you was bullied at school wasn't you...?

No one likes you here so do us all a favour and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PF'S.... LOSER!!!!
    Quite the attention seeker, aren't you? :)
  • Are you Asian?