Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

United Alliance Panel

edited May 2012 in General
Arbites, Asylum, Gefahr, Train - all alliances. We need you all in here. Time to state your intentions.

Is your alliance willing to go after the multis that exist (large list of mostly g2 KDs)? Is your alliance willing to begin doing this today?
My sector has no alliance currently, and we have serious trepidation about all main alliances right now.

Comments

• Form your own alliance or stop procrastinating.
  • If any of them were willing to go after multies then they would have done it by now.

Asylum have already shown what they are about by reappointing a proven multiple multi user as an officer. Everyone else just wants to stay away and hope that kesha doesnt pick on them.

What none of them realise is, Kesha is guna get revenge for last round not this one. Killing his 1k land harmless multies last round is the reason hes made what he has this one. There is also two other users with 40 kds a piece. those kds are only around 2-3k land and not one of these pussy alliances even tries to kill them, Even though they are actively hitting and probe raping people.

Nomatter how bad the multi situation has been in the past ( and its been a hell of a lot worse than this) Every AL pulled together and fought them, even though most of the time it was a losing battle. These new wave of leaders are an embarrassment to this game. Trying to justify not fighting multies and killing legitimate players is just laughable.

I wish everyone in your alliances would start asking questions about your pathetic desicions and not follow so blindly. Karma is a bitch though and its guna come back to bite them in the ass. I will be sitting there with a huge smile when it does
  • LOL stfu Lynog just stop posting you fucking tard.
  • Hey dank, when was the last time you were any sort of good for this game?
  • all dank is good for is a fail, at everything
  • You guys are a day late dollar short.
  • How bout you two go get a room.
  • It's all about the current ALs trying to weasel their way into an upper hand position to try and finish in a top spot. However, as it was stated before this bot IS going to wipe them off the face of the game before the round is over.

It's a loose-loose situation for all the players whom are following their ALs around thinking their leadership is taking care of them.
  • edited May 2012
    It's hilarious how when you guys are alive you're crying not to provoke the bot, then when you die you're complaining that nobody has touched it. People aren't listening to you they killed you. Buy a clue?
  • I didn't necessarily say go after the bots but the ALs just need to get their shit together.
  • edited May 2012
    Everyone in Gefahr saw our breaker get hit with the bots proceeded by Hus and Lynog breaking. There is nothing left to discuss just drop the act. You're not fooling anybody just because you come in here with numbers due to a bunch of parrot UA members repeating whatever you say. It doesn't mean that you're actually changing anybody's mind. It's a total waste just fuck off and go play your SK clone ya bitches.

You've got your own game, you're super fucking awesome, you beat everyone up, you cheat like crazy, and guess what it's no fun to be around you.
  • Get back to shutter island dank.

• Arbiters is killing the bots as we speak, we have 5 of them posted any 2 of them are already basically destroyed and the other 3 are taking hits every tick.
  • Atm...they're just farming the non cheat actives NOT in galaxy 1...like me...shame that.

• You've got your own game, you're super fucking awesome, you beat everyone up, you cheat like crazy, and guess what it's no fun to be around you.
    I'm glad you enjoy my company, think i'm gonna hang around here a bit more often
  • Arbiters is killing the bots as we speak, we have 5 of them posted any 2 of them are already basically destroyed and the other 3 are taking hits every tick.
    People like to bitch let them continue I am entertained.
  • Lord Tyrsis is pleased, continue on mortals.
  • edited May 2012
    I for one have been actively hitting Bots before we killed off lynog.
    Asylum now have a Sector Shotgun 2:9 in place and hitting the 1mil KDs in 2:11
    I believe we can pop kill them by just smashing them and they kill themselves. So of we get enough people joining in we should be able to get rid of a fair few before we kill each other.
  • Gefahr is also targeting the bots.
  • Why don't you all use this thread to work together then. Focus fire on these targets to take out as many pa's/WLs as possible in the shortest amount of time. I will direct my sector to do so as well.
  • Well for the most part we been working on the 3000-5000 land range ones, we are talking about starting on the biggest ones and working our way down, like the ones in the top 20 first then move down the list and eliminate them as we go.
  • Well for the most part we been working on the 3000-5000 land range ones, we are talking about starting on the biggest ones and working our way down, like the ones in the top 20 first then move down the list and eliminate them as we go.
    I wouldn't expect help from Arbites they want to leave Kesha bots alone and they the top 20 ones the guy that owns the others seems to be aggressive so we going after him first. May not be the smartest strategy but it's the only one that all alliances would participate in :/
  • Are you guys seriously still crying and making threads about this?
    Go suck off a shotgun.
  • I think he was talking about the 20 biggest bots lol. They're big but just top50- 100.