Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One KD on its own in g2

Comments

• the best one, who else...... :P
  • Your pokerface needs some work ;)

Serious tho, did a group in g2 not get randomly KTd a few rounds back because they had no alliance? By TrainingBra no less if memory serves.
    SK players will jump on amy chance to get the advantage.
  • Oh tbh I didnt really read much. Matching multis probers? Classy alliance there Resonance :p
  • Dunno but lets consider:

This isnt a war, just a random KT. Should multies be okay if its against a "KT"? I see this being exploited hard.
    Matching means it could be from one pc. Kill em all imo
  • How so? That just gives ALs the ability to multi without retaliation on kds without alliances and in war.
  • Not arguin, I dont know either baha.
    Its a thin line, cause if interaction on kts is allowed... we will start seeing massive abuse :p
  • Haha I like the way lux is doing his stuff. He kills people he doesn't like and makes everyone cry because of it. Makes for good threads.
  • Your pokerface needs some work ;)

Serious tho, did a group in g2 not get randomly KTd a few rounds back because they had no alliance? By TrainingBra no less if memory serves.
    SK players will jump on amy chance to get the advantage.
    your memory serves you wrong. That group wernt Kted for having no alliance. They got Kted because they planned and semi executed a mass suicide (probes and wls) on the AL of trainingbra aka me. ive made two actives grabs all round thats it. Then i wake up to 100 plus news with 5 kds matching in it. All for a bullshit reason. Im very used to dying but come on now this is just sad. If you wanna make a guy not play again this is the way to go about it

• Yeh I didnt read much of the posts when I said that, gotta say its pretty queer. Hope Resonance doesnt war us, their multis will be hard to overcome.
  • i know. their multies are the only ones who got through too, all the actives failed LOL
  • edited May 2012
    I understand the interaction rule but I thought it didn't apply to its so I told my wife and nephew to help. It didn't last round, idk why that changed.
  • To begin with, Amog in this thread is the first to bring up any reason (yours) that IPs can interact.

Second - was lynog getting KT'd for the same reason Amog was?
  • From what i was told, the reason lynog was arsoned and missiled a bit was because he was growing to fast, and everyone invloved didnt want to let him to way bigger then everyone else. There was not true KT/PK attempt. They just wanted to slow him down and not let him run away with the show.
  • http://tinytext.org/viHn

rook and pie hang your heads in shame. i wont bother playing on and putting up with this bullshit. Ive said it before and ill say it again. Idiotic shitty ALs like you kill off just as much of the database as Bots do. I hope you feel good about yourselves you pair of faggots
    Really man, I thought we were over this, im sorry if i happen to be online and when my officer tells me authorized HOF awarded arson target hell yes Im going to arson the target.

Now maybe if you had of messaged me saying hey rook, been a while, we go back, lets take it easy for a round then things would have been different.

And to say im an idiotic leader, i haven't actually AL in like 3 rounds and im COMPLETELY out of politics this round, how about before you go on being a keyboard warrior you ask me what the deal is :) And besides that, the only time we had beef was when we both ran an alliance and i told you "man if you don't stop waring that alliance 4x smaller then you i will have to help them" and i gave you lots of warning and that was the only time we had beef, I really thought we were over all of that.
  • To begin with, Amog in this thread is the first to bring up any reason (yours) that IPs can interact.

I was told it had todo with the proof posted in these forums that he farmed. Lux didn't even look at the evidence just let his officers go ahead with it. Pretty shallow front but without supervision it was a perfect time to snuff out a personal rival without much question. Pretty much the usual SK bullshit!
  • We got a gangbang to retal too.

Resonance get your shit together.

I was told it had todo with the proof posted in these forums that he farmed. Lux didn't even look at the evidence just let his officers go ahead with it. Pretty shallow front but without supervision it was a perfect time to snuff out a personal rival without much question. Pretty much the usual SK bullshit!

37 land newbie hits with war bonus = farming :-))
  • kill that farmer.
  • What's policy these days on matching people participating on KTs?
    I thought its always been not allowed, zeality offer valid points on abuse, plus theres the simple fact that its one of the few commandments our god Bcart hath handed down to us, no interaction between IPs plain and simple if you get caught its grounds for KT, its up to alliance leaders to grow a sack and do something when interactions caught bc just like a god he doesnt do shit and depends on you to take care of things
  • Match IP interacts = KT.

Short, sweet, and fairest possible.
  • Shit got awkward in Resonance
  • Shit got awkward in Resonance
    Is the multi probe team unhappy?

• 37 land newbie hits with war bonus = farming :-))
    302 land newbies with a war bonus actually. Guess that makes us all farmers because there has been dozens of them around since the round started.
  • You guys should do this to every kingdom that won't identify themselves. This is an entertaining read.
  • I understood the last 80% of that sentence, but the first fifth is a total clusterfuck.
  • IF EVERYNOT PLAY I DREAD!
  • I could have interpreted everyone not, it was the everynot word you invented that threw me off.
  • Even "everyone not" is poor English. Here I'll fix it.

Jus sayin'
    I dread the day when everyone stops playing. When SK has 8 galaxies made up of only 5 people with 100 multi accounts :(
    Much better...
  • I would have prefered it in shakespearian english, that would have been "much better", thats good too though i suppose