Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not SKTools... just tools: Suicidin' yo probes since R50!

edited May 2012 in General
May 5, 15:51:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 53,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
May 5, 15:55:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
May 5, 16:02:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 10,133 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
May 5, 16:08:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
May 5, 16:14:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
May 5, 16:21:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

May 5, 16:20:18 HALLUCINATION (1:1) May 5, 16:14:56 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (1:1) Suicide Attack 4,189 4,189 Your probes attack their energy reserves by self detonating.
May 5, 16:20:23 HALLUCINATION (1:1) how the fuc did this happen

ADAM SEMANCHICK (4:25:08 PM): all my PFs and all my TCs were raized.
ADAM SEMANCHICK (4:25:32 PM): and all my probes suicided

prime007x (3:44:10 PM): just built 16 SMs, and my PF's decreased by 16
prime007x (3:48:04 PM): oh fuck
prime007x (3:48:12 PM): my probes are gone
prime007x (4:08:54 PM): maybe i should stop using sk tools lol

Two have posted sayin they dont use SKTools, so thats not the issue I guess. Not Beanlands version, at any rate. Best be careful what you folks are doin :-p

Comments

• It isnt sk tools... it just happened to me too i dont use sk tools, never pw shared, play on a droid, etc etc. Idk what happened but its kiiinda fcked
  • Yeah ive heard that a few times now, guess SKTools is clean. Wonder what the cause is, since the players dont seem to have new IP's on their kd's.
  • It's not SK Tools, i've used the same version as everyone else since i've created it. Anyone who has programming knowledge can tear apart the code, it's in their APPDATA folder or simpily download the .xpi, rename it to .zip and extract it to access the .js code.

Don't appreciate the name drop, as I take pride in helping people not low life antics that turn people away from the game.

- Bean
  • My probes were suicided on lolololol, training camps were cut in halfish, sms were reduced by a bit, and im left confused
  • edited May 2012
    Round 50, the Era of Mediocrity, is coming. For this round all kingdoms will enjoy a bonus of 1 free platinum per tick more than their usual income. Due to the Economic Crisis the Universe is facing, your populations may randomly revolt and destroy your kingdom.
  • May 5, 15:51:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 53,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 15:55:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:02:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 10,133 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:08:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:14:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:21:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:31:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:56:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 17:08:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 11,671 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 17:14:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BoobyMiles (1:20)
    May 5, 17:18:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

This is pretty funny. If you wanted to be more productive (whoever this is), you could kidnap me instead. I razed res yesterday and am just waiting to die.
  • this bug just randomly completed all of my research before disbanding my scientist :(
  • this bug just randomly completed all of my research before disbanding my scientist :(
    LIES!

Mission: Success
    (May 5, 17:29:07)
    Action: Spy on Research
    Losses: We lost a total of 9 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Research Name Number of Points Percent
    Population Bonus 3,255 3%
    Power Bonus 0 0%
    Military Bonus 9,195 25%
    Money Bonus 3,943 4%
    Dragoons 117,600 102%
    Laser Dragoons 0 0%
    S.C.O.U.T.E.R. 0 0%
    Fusion Technology 30,829 100%
    Vesudian Core and AI Technology 0 0%
    Energy Core 9,045 17%
    Frequency Decryption Center 0 24%
    Probe Amour 0 0%
    Fighters 0 0%
    Longevity 0 0%
  • Chaos mode revamped?
  • screen shot or gtfo :P
  • oh...wonderful...sk is finally 100% unplayable...

no more 22h/day logged in a text game...

my addiction is over...

i'll even sign out of ww...
  • oh...wonderful...sk is finally 100% unplayable...

no more 22h/day logged in a text game...

my addiction is over...

i'll even sign out of ww...
    Thats probably what you say every year.
  • What the hell? I have 0 probes now....
  • yep just put my kd into deletion, wont play sk again until bcart decides to fix it...which means probaably never. Sorry to LOLOLOLOL for whoever suicided my probes on him
  • This is fucking bullshit. Luckily none of my buildings were affected, but my first round back in a couple of years and im out of probes? Thanks cart, you fucking suck balls.
  • i am lololol, i razed res yesterday so i dont care about this at all. pretty funny though.
  • I could only imagine your attitude if you were active.
  • Im active, it sucks, but if its a bcart error honestly ill feel better about it, id rather it be another one of is wacky quarky fuck ups than some covert russian cyber spy shit hacking shit. Bcarts notorious for fucking up his own coding, consider it random probability like luck or somethin idk, regardless its a bummer
  • All my TCs and PFs were razed. The only extension on my Google Chrome was Cere4ls SK extension, which I forgot to uninstall. So check if you have that.
  • but seriously, not a damn thing has happened to my account.
  • Well dam Persona, did you have to suicide on me?
  • i dont suicide sorry
  • Do you guys smell that? This whole thread smells like bs.

Jus' sayin.

Jus' sayin.
    I thought it was BS as well until I logged into 119 free land. I don't explore that quick in one tick :-p I had no PA's otherwise Im sure my probes would have been gone too.

I was talking to Prime while he was losing his stuff, it was on AIM. Two guys withing 10 minutes after that started talking in AC who I knew have nothing to do with prime, that the same shit happened to them.

Ask persona for his news, why would 20+ kd's suicide him powerless when they all kept destroying 0 power haha
  • It happened to me too. All my probes suicided on LOLOL. lots of buildings razed.
  • So, what do all you "bugged" KDs have in common?
  • I know several who are phone users and its happened to them, several on chrome a odd assortment