Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R50 Farming

Comments

• Even if its not him flaz, its still some terrible farming for this early stage, shouldnt have hit 3x

2 max. 1 preferably.
  • and by yeah, i mean at qwj. Not lews
  • im sorry for my actions

spare me and ill share the secret of aid abuse with you

its still in the game!
  • No way. Ace boogie hit cookie monster in my sector 12 hour earlier 3x an he was an active ( i know he was under defended but he was obvisouly active ) and no one says a thing when i complain to everyone, now when ender gets lucky just out of newbie wars you cry kt? No way. That is dumb. Its obvisouly not farming.

Should owe kt he first f&w to get tacs to cuz they will have to big of an advantage? Come on. If ender getskt wouldn't ace need to also? need to be consisant with your decision making...
  • ace hit an active ender got free land theirs a big difference, Ace should defo be punished though no doubt, unless the guy he hit was ridiculously defended that is
  • Ace sent out 750 dragoons on each hit to break I know for sure and he had war bonus...and this is completely different don't let last round lead to this round...
  • plus DW bonus...
  • Ace sent out 750 dragoons on each hit to break I know for sure and he had war bonus...and this is completely different don't let last round lead to this round...
    That's not very much considering he was able to triple tap a target with over 400 land. If ender had over-sent military say 1/3rd of her total available offense, it wouldn't hae been at all different than Ace's hits. Farming free land is no different than farming nearly-free land.
  • Epic has no plans of KTing Enders. Good luck to everyone else.
  • wow...so its ok to kill Veii Last round for the same but now we all ignore it? Am I missing something here?
  • wow...so its ok to kill Veii Last round for the same but now we all ignore it? Am I missing something here?
    Kesha kill use his bots to kill him.
  • Yes, the fact that it was pointed out both from within the alliance and in uni chat before any attacks were made.

I don't quite remembered what happened with Veii last round, I was probably already in war with Romans at that point.
  • I was aware that if someone suicides or disbands and you get the first 3 hits then you are then a KT. When did the rules change for Enders?
  • Personally imo that rule doesn't make sense at all, anyone who disbands suicides is fair game if something happened a previous round (and it did) it is a stupid rule and never should have happened imo.
  • Is the the pseudo pokemon thread?
  • you ALs are killing this game, keep protecting farmers and there will be only my bot army and ALs :D
  • damdred your are a complete moron if you dont see the logic in this rule. If it was allowed, there would be like 50 people with 10k land already. Just make multies suicide/disband them and hit them 4x times every 16hrs. Please shut up until you understand the simple concepts of this game.
  • ill take out ppp if ALs are such chickens
  • edited May 2012
    To be fair its not like the guy is even ahead of anyone else because of it. Either way Kesha will do what he does best.
  • well this happens everytime someone farms: if farmer is someones friend it will be definitely not a farmint otherwise pathetic farming..
  • damdred your are a complete moron if you dont see the logic in this rule. If it was allowed, there would be like 50 people with 10k land already. Just make multies suicide/disband them and hit them 4x times every 16hrs. Please shut up until you understand the simple concepts of this game.
    Ok your right and i am a idiot, not to dumb to admit that I over reacted. It just Irks me a bit that people make a big deal over this when I believe he got 139 land and the situation that bogey in 1:3 is ignored and he got closer to 150... The rule is in place to stop cheaters. My apologies I will go be quiet now I suppose
  • Yes he didnt get rank 1 from it but 139 land from it which is a rediculous amount this time of round for free.

And ofcourse he's gone past about 80 or so people in land who build their kindoms fairly by making decent grabs. And at this point in the game anyone can still end up top even if their no top 100 atm. Kinda annoying when you put in the work to build a decent kid and then someone leaps right up to your size with 3 free land grabs.

I've seen these same situations round after round, some much worse and more obvious. Do I care? No! They'll still get their ass handed to them because if they were good KD builders they wouldn't need to be grabbing land from suiciders.
  • To be fair its not like the guy is even ahead of anyone else because of it. Either way Kesha will do what he does best.
    Be a dumb inbred goat fucker?
  • if you were the one that did the 3x hit then its your own fault
  • he wasn't flazer, hes just a random target...
  • well then, what could have provoked the angry sk gods
  • You work out?
    When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
    I pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new lafreak
  • Ok so the Uni finally agrees to kill Enders?