Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kesha kills starkingdoms with bots

edited April 2012 in General
just making this thread so if bcart happens to glance at the skpfs for 1 second, he'll see how many people hate kesha, etc etc etc

post in here if you believe he is a faggot to society, and that no one likes him

Comments

• awful thread
  • so should everyone else who agrees make threads as well?
  • I think that Kesha is trying to kill SK and its pitiful imo
  • Isn't there another thread dealing with this issue??
  • edited April 2012
    yes, but we need more threads as it is when bcart is most active during this time
  • *stamps approval*

For once flazer, i agree with you
  • good point, implies bcart can have a chance to save this
  • Might as well rename this thread "Dear kesha, please kill next round with bots so we have more to talk about" Its attention like this that feeds the troll.
  • what troll, kesha is a failure at life and pointing it out to him so we can all laugh at how much he really fails at life is all the greater
  • Kesha should be broad-ip banned.
  • edited April 2012
    Kesha is right in many ways. Many of us cheat. The only weakness is his claim its for protection. He has always played with a silver spoon from being xltx. They had bots way before he made one. He doesn't want to ruin it he just wants to rule it and he does. He is the best cheater on a game with a deep culture of cheaters. I dont know anyone that does not cheat.
  • Dank, get on aim
  • Be on in few min woman stole my chair just playing on this phone.
  • You know me Dank, barely, but you know me.
  • Might as well rename this thread "Dear kesha, please kill next round with bots so we have more to talk about" Its attention like this that feeds the troll.
    +1 thats exact the problem
  • you really dont understand kesha if you think thats the problem
  • Flazer i thought you are serious person, not such a pathetic spammer
  • you are right in one word, I am pathetic :-p
  • kesha's bots aren't in the top 95%, Id say a good portion early on half are above, but when the playerbase dwindles from war, etc etc, they get higher and higher
    +1 thats exact the problem
  • I dont agree with Kesha's bots. Though 2 rounds ago Spanker who was the SL of the sector I was in. Kesha having problems with a KD in our sector. I must say Kesha was fairly reasonable in sorting out the situation with Spanker.

Dont agree with the Bots though have found if you leave him be he wont screw you over. Not like some other players.

As for some of people crying here dont say you have never used bots before as I know some of you have a will continue to do so. Sad but true.

All in all bots kinda keep the game alive too. But what is the line?

I agree nobody should use bots or multis it would be great to see how many players SK does have.
  • negneg
    edited April 2012
    stop dribbling shit like that you xozx faggot and you might make some friends on these forums

accusing people of botting and not naming any names, not to mention you dont agree with the bots but you agree they have a purpose...

you retarded or just retarded? (notice you have no way out)
  • stop dribbling shit like that you xozx faggot and you might make some friends on these forums

accusing people of botting and not naming any names, not to mention you dont agree with the bots but you agree they have a purpose...

you retarded or just retarded? (notice you have no way out)
    The GOD of SK has spoken. I better not play anymore. Wake up to yourself. Get a life. Go visit a brothel if you can afford it, as you seem to need one. (Might make your miserable life a little better)
  • edited April 2012
    At least i guess we can all (nearly all of us at least?) agree that we are glad that whatever our life situation looks like right now, it is to 99% certainty not as pathetic as keshas :P
    WORD.
  • I hate that Kesha brough shame to xLTx, wasnt it a good UA name like 6 yrs ago?
  • for such noobs like you posts should be limited to 1 per week
    I hate that Kesha brough shame to xLTx, wasnt it a good UA name like 6 yrs ago?
  • At least i guess we can all (nearly all of u s at least?) agree that we are glad that whatever our life situation looks like right now, it is to 99% certainty not as pathetic as keshas :P
    Isnt that the truth, Im at the lowest point in my life right now tbh and I know Im still better than that goat fucker.

And +1 Tabris. LT never was anything good, saying LT is (anything with positive connotations) is like saying Source ruled SK
  • There's nothing right about cheating, there's nothing right about allowing people to cheat. No, it's not ok to cheat even once. Why is this ever discussion? Why do people ever think this is beneficial to the game? Stop cheating, everyone.