Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=2011/2012 Football/Soccer Season=-

Comments

• Considering your last few posts have been complaining about stereotyping lews there is a lot in there from you :-))

Actually read my posts mate and you will see how the plastic flags came into it, you will also see that they arent the thing I was making a point about.
    Your point and Lynog's point as if you realised I was initially stating the stats against Lynog's post, is that Chelsea had little fans prior to Roman buying the club. So i know what you were talking about.

And where are my stereotypes? If you are intelligent enough you'd see that IF ever I was stating a stereotype, I was only doing so to make the point of what you've been doing from the start, that is stereotyping Chelsea fans/club.

• Thing between every other fan and a Liverpool fan is, we're realistic, we acknowledge when other teams do well and we criticise when we do badly, we're honest. You however portray an image where if you play badly, you blame it on someone else, if the opposition teams get better than you, you start screaming 'rich owners, no diehard fans, etc' and other bullshit. You have no point. How does numbers show nothing?

Before i back out of this convo ill just point this out to you

Very obviously wasnt used making your point and is a very blatant stereotype

• Thing between every other fan and a Liverpool fan is, we're realistic, we acknowledge when other teams do well and we criticise when we do badly, we're honest. You however portray an image where if you play badly, you blame it on someone else, if the opposition teams get better than you, you start screaming 'rich owners, no diehard fans, etc' and other bullshit. You have no point. How does numbers show nothing?

Before i back out of this convo ill just point this out to you

Very obviously wasnt used making your point and is a very blatant stereotype
    Notice how I used the words, 'you portray'.
  • The only way Chelsea were going to win. And you saw the best and worst of Drogba in that match. Spent half the game on the floor, the other half winning every 50/50 ball. Such a beast. Also Cole and Terry were fucking epic. Was an interesting match.
  • The only way Chelsea were going to win. And you saw the best and worst of Drogba in that match. Spent half the game on the floor, the other half winning every 50/50 ball. Such a beast. Also Cole and Terry were fucking epic. Was an interesting match.
    Terry did well. Cole was very impressive. Cahill was godlike too. As did Ivanovic...in fact our entire backline was awesome. But yeah best and worst of Drogba most definitely. He is physically insane which makes his dives and 'injuries' more ridiculous.
  • edited April 2012
    Drogba is a cunt and should be ashamed of himself for some of his dives, especially when you see him use his strength when he decides not to go down... but its part of football now

Cahill was impressive
  • just remember lews its only half time, you have to go to the camp nou and only the scousers pull results off over there. thats a fact.
  • Shame Chelsea had a hard time getting out of its own half. Idk why I thought they would often, but their defense was quite impressive.. Cole and Cahill were phenomenal in my opinion.
  • just remember lews its only half time, you have to go to the camp nou and only the scousers pull results off over there. thats a fact.
    I never said we were awesome did I? Nor did I say we would win this match over two legs....just that we scraped through first leg.
  • edited April 2012

yeah?
    And...

It was fun. But this guy is an absolute twat.
  • Everyone wearing an urban/designer Yankees hat is a twat.
  • calm down lews, just posting a vid there is no and...
  • calm down lews, just posting a vid there is no and...
    Im calm. Dont come to any conclusions. I merely said and....

and that the guy is a twat.
    Stoke > All
    In Stoke maybe. Outside Stoke, no.
  • chelsea gonna win champs league and watch all the new fans theyll get

just like liverpool
  • chelsea gonna win champs league and watch all the new fans theyll get

just like liverpool
    Haha...lol to the jealousy of the Liverpool fans. They always talk about how they have a hardcore fan base and claim other clubs have fake fans...lol.
  • I cant wait for College and Pro to start. I still think the Saints will do great. I mean come on. You have Drew Brees. He would make any team an instant winner. I think the Panthers will also be much improved