Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst AL of All Time! And Best

edited April 2012 in General
So I only been around about 5 rounds, but i just cant see there ever being a AL as bad as Ty. I heard Dank is pretty crap to but only played 1 round where he was AL and it didnt end to good for him either. He declared on the Top Alliance then never logged back on his account and left his alliance out to dry. Ty did that this round(he logged in but left his alliance to get raped for the next 2 weeks because of his dumb strategy), and from the other rounds i have played with him he usually screws up bad.

Best...hmm since i only been around 5 rounds i would have to say. Amog did pretty awesome this round, Lynog did awesome the one round he was AL. Sci is always a good AL long as he can keep his focus :D Who else?

Since im a short timer i would like to know who was the best and worst AL in SK.

Comments

• You haven't seen an AL as bad as Ty? I need to AL again then!
  • I always did like a good bowl of cereal.
  • Caspian for both best and worst :-D
  • edited April 2012
    There's nothing better than the kes/neal combo. Too bad they waste their potential having a real life and looking after their kids.
    Pour them a bowl of cereal for dinner and get a good pk going I say!
    I would have to say that they were one of my favorite AL's to play for. Keep the round interesting regardless of being top or underdogs. Pushed their alliances well all round.

Sci did a great job with Scally. As for old school days Legion was my favorite alliance.

Erathia run some good alliances also did some shit ones

S2 would of had of been Yuval (Think that's his name) in the old days.

Also alliances are not just made up of AL's. Many alliances have been successful due to the great part their officers have played in assisting the AL if not running the alliance.
  • edited April 2012
    Fav: Guardia
    Least Fav: Fepo

While that can be accurate as opinion, I dont think you can disagree that when Fepo was ALing in his prime he was very effective at what he did

• BAM! Thanks RiCo! CatholicPriests for life!
  • I'm surprised no one has mentioned Wybo. He definitely topped the charts in both score and unity. As for the worst AL, that's obvious. Gadoomz.
  • Oh gosh, I remember Gadoomz. Possible the worst AL to ever communicate with.
  • I'll AL next round.
  • Best AL: Hotel California, Alliance: sKotD
    Runner up: Maur, Alliance: TAG
    And Im not sure who ran it but I know it was a bunch of xMGx, the AL of OldSchool
  • And worst? Well, sorry Ty, I dont know you too well, and if things had ended differently this round I wouldnt cast this vote. But Friendship did pretty poorly for all the potential it had. And in the end it is pretty much destroyed.
  • I'll AL next round.
    Oh dear...
    Fuck you cunt.
  • Best AL: Onkos & Fantasmagori (very few people remember them now)
    Best Alliance: When both of them are leading it. (when SK has 20++ galaxies :p)
  • Best AL - Fepo
    Worst AL Fepo

Couldn't stand him, but he made some good war alliances. Doesn't his alliance still hold the record for the highest NW in a round?

but sersisouly, Best Al I played under was holo or Neal/Kes from way back. they were some fun rounds.
  • And worst? Well, sorry Ty, I dont know you too well, and if things had ended differently this round I wouldnt cast this vote. But Friendship did pretty poorly for all the potential it had. And in the end it is pretty much destroyed.
    Ha, did I have anything to do with this vote?
    :(|)
  • guardia arf arf
    everyone else is garbage.

GARBAGE.
  • Best alliance? HOGANASINHULK
    Worst alliance? Who cares, why do we have to be so mean?
    Ha, did I have anything to do with this vote?
    :(|)
    ofc! :D
  • edited April 2012
    Best : Tunsheim / Neal

Worst : whoever it was that run that Templars alliance. Oh and aza and his Romanian mate when they ran Eclipse one time with a death wish to go into unwinable wars.
  • With another thread dedicated to me it is hard to deny how large of an impact I have on this game. I must be a celebrity.