Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TravelerMoss Show VS Friendship

Comments

• Well if that's the case this thread fucking sucks.
  • No no no. This thread is a celebration of how I got KT'd for trash talking by friendship ^_^ Once you get KT'd for trash talking, by all means, make your own show. Until then, I give you permission not to come back in here if it sucks:p
  • No no no. This thread is a celebration of how I got KT'd for trash talking by friendship ^_^ Once you get KT'd for trash talking, by all means, make your own show. Until then, I give you permission not to come back in here if it sucks:p
    Silly nub. I bet this is your first time sorta getting kt'd huh? I will let your ignorance slide.
  • It's like a baby troll proud of his first poop.
  • been away from this game so long, I almost forgot that the PFs had lost their humor back in beta...
  • Friendship can't get there act together to finish us off and we just annoy the shit outa them with Arsons and Uni Chat Smack Talk.
  • I was going to read James Joyce's 'Ulysses' tonight, but I think I'll read this instead.
    Unless there's a travellermoss movie or even cliff notes floating around.
  • Let me show you my care face
    Silly nub. I bet this is your first time sorta getting kt'd huh? I will let your ignorance slide.
    lol
    It's like a baby troll proud of his first poop.
    awww cute
  • I made this thread to show how horrible Friendship was, and how they couldn't even kill a tiny KD like me while we raged them in uni chat and KT'd them one by one.

Respect Bitches!
  • Don't respect bitches! They're always complaining about something and not making me enough sammiches. :(
  • Don't respect bitches! They're always complaining about something and not making me enough sammiches. :(
  • I made this thread to show how horrible Friendship was, and how they couldn't even kill a tiny KD like me while we raged them in uni chat and KT'd them one by one.

Respect Bitches!

I think friendship pretty much sucked after their whole civil war idea was suggested... You young man had nothing to do with friendship starting to blow donkey dick.. So pull your head outta your ass. Kk thx.

• I think friendship pretty much sucked after their whole civil war idea was rejected.
    Fixed
  • Civil war idea was fail bro.
  • Civil war idea was pure genius.
  • It's funny how everyone that wasn't there is missing the humor. I guess it's an inside joke.
  • It's funny how everyone that wasn't there is missing the humor. I guess it's an inside joke.
    Bro it's just not a good joke at all.
  • Lies. All Lies..
  • What is this garbage?
  • and we all know people play SK because they can't read or are too lazy to do anything worth it, like reading