Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i come bearing gifts

edited April 2012 in General
just kidding why are you kids still on my goddamn lawn

Comments

• you forgot to mow it
  • d3 key or gtfo
    You fuck off.

April 11, 07:42:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 1,366,760 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Master Yi (1:1)
    Mission: Suicide Attack
    Probes Sent: 137,709 (Lost: 137,709)
  • Unrelated question: what is the largest number of probes ever achieved?
  • Unrelated question: what is the largest number of probes ever achieved?
    Dno, on bug nebula i had 450mil...but on regular server....i'd have to say fbsk my highest was 14mil and s2 was 6mil. Both were rr tho.
  • what the fuck are you fucking fucks doing talking about fucking sk in my fucking thread
  • Blame Lews BotD, he started it. ::Keeps rocking on the porch swing sipping ice cold lemonade.::
  • I COME GIFTING BEARS.

• I GIFT BEAR COME

• edited April 2012
    Blame Lews BotD, he started it. ::Keeps rocking on the porch swing sipping ice cold lemonade.::
    *Falls from porch, breaking spine and spilling lemonade on pants because Lews sabotaged the porch swing*
  • *points and laughs at ER*
    *Breaks icicle and stabs Prime in the eye.*
  • How is this your thread?

Respectfully,

Douchebag.
  • How is this your thread?

Respectfully,

Douchebag.
    get off my lawn
  • BotD your thread is now a roleplaying thread, how does that make you feel?
  • *grabs popcorn* nom nom nom nom
  • For the love of fuck do any of us feel old? Jesus we all seem to orbit around this place and never go away.
  • I just want to know how Lews posted in first person about something that was supposed to affect me, odd kid.
  • I just want to know how Lews posted in first person about something that was supposed to affect me, odd kid.
    You are retarded. I posted in first person to imply I committed the action of stabbing Prime. Not you!
    *points and laughs at ER*
    *Breaks icicle and stabs Prime in the eye.*

Learn to read.
  • Blame Lews BotD, he started it. ::Keeps rocking on the porch swing sipping ice cold lemonade.::
    *Falls from porch, breaking spine and spilling lemonade on pants because Lews sabotaged the porch swing*
    That one, learn to remember what you wrote.
    That one, learn to remember what you wrote.
    How is that first person noob. I referred to Lews.
  • Is it humanly possible to not have a thread on SK with QQ'ing?
  • BOTD HI! Also sup Mike?!
  • Trev, no, and Lews you are correct you referred to Lews, but you wrote in first person from my perspective, which is not how this works, at all, in any instance, whatsoever, I just like throwing, a bunch, of useless commas around, uselessly. ,,,
  • Is it humanly possible to not have a thread on SK with QQ'ing?
    No.