Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Racist trash

Comments

• Scraping up the scum from Uni chat, eh?
  • Scraping up the scum from Uni chat, eh?
    Only scum reads uni chat :P
  • meh, figured I had to contribute somehow to this convo
  • Neg is a poor example of his people, trust me. I have known many aussies and lived there for a bit, they aren't generally like him. Neg is an american trapped in an aussies body.
    fuck you, he's a canadian
  • I'm from the Midwest, USA. We are neither rude, arrogant nor psychologically damaged. Sounds like a Frenchie to me.
  • Ouch Amog :(
  • Yeah, not everyone in America is fat.. Just 75-80%... And hell, I'd take a fat guy over Neg.
  • Yeah, not everyone in America is fat.. Just 75-80%... And hell, I'd take a fat guy over Neg.
    Chubby chaser.
  • I'm from the Midwest, USA. We are neither rude, arrogant nor psychologically damaged. Sounds like a Frenchie to me.
    I like how you left out dumb.
    I like how you left out dumb.
    We can't tell lies either. :(
  • Every American posting in this thread is a dumb fat racist redneck! :-"
  • NUH UH! I'm skinny and not a racist.
  • edited April 2012
    Every American posting in this thread is a dumb fat racist redneck! :-"
    I'm not fat! I'm obese. Get it straight.
  • i think everyone can spot the irony in tankwolfs post
  • yeah, the irony is the color of the reddish brown in our flannel shirts.
  • yeah, the irony is the color of the reddish brown in our flannel shirts.
    Haha nice...pun on the word iron...
  • Fat girls need love too. They are people
  • I like how diabetes bumped this thread.
  • Squirrel is that your PF multi?!?!
    huh? who are you talking about?
  • April 12th to April 19th? That's not bumping an old thread, that's being late to the convo.
  • LOL hey its been a while since I was able to troll the old threads. But be warned. I will find more
  • edited June 2012
  • edited June 2012
    Well in America we try to lessen the power of calling people a nigger by applying it to everyone. I like to call old white men niggers if they anger me it really pisses them off. I dont see any problem with applying it to Kesha. Id caution applying it to every Lith cuz Charles Bronson was Lithuanian. Might have some Bronson kin after ya that would be bad.