Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

for anyone thinking its called xOZx

negneg
edited April 2012 in General

i am the internet

Comments

• What
    inb4 you think warning anyone who wasnt able to figure this out themselves doesnt deserve to be warned
  • What
    inb4 you think warning anyone who wasnt able to figure this out themselves doesnt deserve to be warned
    Is that a possible action? Let me try.

Hey, watch out, uhhh, ignorant people, before you figure this out, uhhh, you don't deserve to be warned?

Dude, wtf?
  • What
    Is that a possible action? Let me try.

Hey, watch out, uhhh, ignorant people, before you figure this out, uhhh, you don't deserve to be warned?

Dude, wtf?
    least my conscience is clear now that ive set the record straight m8
  • This guy does not represent my country.
    actually i do and ive won plenty of competitions for my country then any of you xozx faggots

try again m8
  • Please ignore this illiterate bogan from western Sydney.
    *QLD where amog lives LOL
  • boring and done to death

do something new LOL
  • edited April 2012
    Neg you are seriously the biggest disgrace to any Australian playing SK.

Just so you know "m8" (mate is the correct spelling noob). You little threats to me just make me laugh. I was pretending to be a young player of SK and look at the way you carry on you douche bag. I live in Perth (you want my full address just PM me and I will give it to you) you and all your friends are welcome to come pay me a visit.

As for who I am messing with (you should find out who you are messing with first) your pretty tough behind a PC. You really want to take this further be my guest.

If that is the way your going to treat a young SK player you should really look at yourself. You are nothing but a disgrace to any Australian.

In the 12 plus years I have played this game, have had many wars made many enemies but never had anyone go as low as you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cook (1:18)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 10, 01:50:56the **** did i just read? i thought even you werent that retarded guess i was wrong LOL!

---- Original message received April 10, 01:48:42 from A Pub With No Beer (1:19) ----
    >> my dad is saying i should call the police please stop
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received April 10, 01:47:38 from Cook (1:18) ----
    >> >> u best be getting scared **** you dont know who u r messin with m8
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received April 10, 01:45:54 from A Pub With No Beer (1:19) ----
    >> >> >> please stop I am getting scared now
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received April 10, 01:28:47 from Cook (1:18) ----
    >> >> >> >> why do you go quiet when you get called out for being a ****ing retard?
    >> >> >> >>
    >> >> >> >> typical no brainer
  • holy fuck it was pretty obvious you werent a kid but wow you actually thought i believed you... Lmao

you talk a big game but really your a fucking nobody thats done nothing for this country but tarnish it with some retarded xozx shit (its spelt australia m8)

if you want to look more like a retard then keep on with your shitty group of faggots becauae i wont stop m8

• neg is and will always be a disgrace to society
  • He must of but anyway now i understand the NEG>Hi Hatters talk.

Had about a year off SK and did not believe someone could be worse. Though he is the champ.

Enjoy talking to yourself.
  • you obviously missed the xOZx UA bus back in it's hay day. Little bit bitter?
    Apparently a group of retards getting owned and embarassing Australia is a hay day LOL

Laterz oz m8 we all know you cant handle the neg

• Hes actually right

It should be known as xExConvictsx
  • I don't get owned?
    u lie
  • edited April 2012
    lol i am amazed about finding more and more aussies on here... i did not expect them that much.
    We just started getting access to the internet recently

Edit: oh wait, I forgot you're aussie, so the joke doesn't quite have the same effect lol.
  • phishy isnt ephen aussy lol
  • edited April 2012
    I really dont get this post....

anyways

NZ > OZ

purely because it is the closest one can ever get to Elves, hobbits and lands of epic fantasy ala game of thrones & wheel of time....oh and lotr.
  • Gotta keep this thread around, it brings back good memories :D

Kiwis have an awesome accent, especially when they're beached.
  • Looks like Australia disowned you, neg. Inb4Tankwolfposts
  • Looks like Australia disowned you, neg. Inb4Tankwolfposts
    Neg can always go to Somalia, I'm sure they are in dire needs of my pirateers.
  • haha not disowned i just gave up arguing with retards that are below the iq level of an abbo
  • Good ol' Australian racism.
  • Wonder if Fishy is millionaire from poker yet
  • edited April 2012
    One of my good friends nickname is Abbo, I later learned he gained it while in Australia. Always just thought it was a random nme, turns out he tans so dark everyone started callin him Abbo.

^true story
  • haha not disowned i just gave up arguing with retards that are below the iq level of an abbo
    Abbo or Asbo?
  • Wonder if Fishy is millionaire from poker yet
    I think he was too busy getting married
    :-bd
  • good on him was it a sheep?

Oh well if you ever read SK PF's again Fish best of luck mate.
  • diez could msg him to lol
  • I lost all my SK contact's numbers when I got a new phone last year.
    Or more accurately, I didn't transfer about 3/4 of my contacts to the new phone 8-|
  • I miss fishy :(