Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=2011/2012 Football/Soccer Season=-

edited April 2012 in General
Concluding soon! Looks like Man City will slip up which Im gonna put down 50% of the blame at Balotelli alone. United will win again...oh well.

Champions League SEMIS wooo

What great matches to look forwards to! Personally I know we (Chelsea) dont stand much chance against Barca but tbh I sorta wanna see Barca go through against Bayern (who alongside the German national team is one of my most respected teams atm). Though seeing how well Real is doing in La Liga....i havent really seen them play at all this season, was wondering if they're too strong for Bayern's youth.

Comments

• Stop pretending you know about football to the Americans lews
  • Go Falcons
  • This isnt NHL. GTFO.
  • man city need to give a manager more then one season to make a prem winning team

chelsea need mourinho back

arsenal need to stop selling off the good players

tottenham will never be better then arsenal

liverpool need to stop thinking their shit players are good (carroll)
    reverse can be said how they think their good players are shit (doubt it all you want, crouch played well at liverpool)

?? anymore
  • Wow I didn't even look at this thread because it said Football and I presumed it would be that joke of a sport they call football in yankland.

But yeah United will win (yawn) and they will be the most average side to win it since.. the United team last year.
  • thats what i was going to add in as well

man utd - where are your star players?
  • We never thought crouch was bad. we had to sell him and bellamy to fund torres.

also he was caught on video snorting coke and had to pay 100k to get out of it and it filtered back to benitez
  • haha

i admit i hated the guy for being a lanky fuck but at the end of the day he did score goals
  • yeah he has got quality no doubt, did you see his goal against man city the other week?
  • i caught it on the highlights show

what a way to piss off man city
  • Tonight is what Liverpool paid 35million for. Money well spent ;)
  • I really think Andrew Luck will have what it takes to bring the Colts back to the playoffs.
  • Lol.... cute. SK forums attempt at talking football :P

You shouldn't be talking about Liverpool tbfh, mid-table team this season. You wanna be talking about the top 6 - Utd, City, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Spurs. And yes, that is the way it's going to finish.
  • rename this thread from football to soccer.

Go Porto!
    Why when it is football, and was called football before the american version even existed?
  • rename this thread from football to soccer.

Go Porto!
    Why when it is football, and was called football before the american version even existed?
    and is played by kicking a ball with your foot the whole game.

• Exactly, and its actually a ball.

I am a fan of american football but it should be now known as handegg

hand-->egg shaped ball = handegg
    foot-->ball = football
  • Who thinks the NY Giants won't repeat?

You shouldn't be talking about Liverpool tbfh, mid-table team this season. You wanna be talking about the top 6 - Utd, City, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Spurs. And yes, that is the way it's going to finish.
    we have more european cups than all those teams combined, we will always be talked about

• Can't wait to make this thread again in 5 months.

we have more european cups than all those teams combined, we will always be talked about

Talked about? Liverpool always stay in the past cos they have nothing to look forwards to in the present.
    haha

i admit i hated the guy for being a lanky fuck but at the end of the day he did score goals
    I feel sorry for Crouchy. He gets overlooked at almost every club he goes to and the national team yet he always performs. He scores vital goals, maybe he contributes less obviously and is less of a flair player but he is a talented striker.
    Exactly, and its actually a ball.

I am a fan of american football but it should be now known as handegg

hand-->egg shaped ball = handegg
    foot-->ball = football
    Yup. Handegg!
  • ...it's soccer.
  • WAIT. WHAT FOOTBALL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL OR AMERICAN FOOTBALL. LOLOLOL

THRAD DERAILED.
  • Association Football...what the majority of sane people here are talking about...
  • Lews all you have to look forward to is a bumraping from lionel then a bumraping from us in the final if you get there. Remember your a small club with no history
  • Lews all you have to look forward to is a bumraping from lionel then a bumraping from us in the final if you get there. Remember your a small club with no history
    Haha coming from the loser club in midtable with no hopes of European football or ANY cup/trophy in the near future and present.

Haha coming from the loser club in midtable with no hopes of European football or ANY cup/trophy in the near future and present.

Near future would include the present, no?

erm i think you will find we won a trophy 2months ago which also came with european qualification upon winning it, we are also in the semi final of the FA cup on saturday.

so everything you just wrote was utter shit.

small club/ no history nuff said

we have more european cups than manchester and london combined. FACT :)

• Do Chelsea fans in the UK wear scarves as much as Chelsea fans here in the US? And are you legally allowed to beat them over there?
  • Chelsea have fans? wow.

abramovich prolly paid them to wear those scarves
  • edited April 2012
    erm i think you will find we won a trophy 2months ago which also came with european qualification upon winning it, we are also in the semi final of the FA cup on saturday.

so everything you just wrote was utter shit.

small club/ no history nuff said

we have more european cups than manchester and london combined. FACT :)
    LOL @ bragging at winning the Careless Cup, being in the semi finals of a competition you just have to EXIST to gain entry too and being mid-table. If that's the best the Liverpool fans can cheer about this season, i'd say that's a fail.

Being in the Champions League semi-finals, the FA cup semi-finals and still being in with a shot of top 4 at the end of the season. Now that's a good position to be in.

Chelsea are a big club. No doubt. Ofc we have history, but we don't need to jizz over it, because our present and future is promising enough, unlike Liverpools.

The sooner Liverpol fans stopped living in the past, the better.