Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf game

Comments

• Players:
    Prime FalseProphet - dead lynched day 4
    TMonsta villager - dead wolfkill night 1
    Mal seer - dead wolfkill night 6
    Scientology wolf,lover - dead lynched day 3
    cishome FalseProphet - dead wolfkill night 2
    Sanduskyclause seer - dead wolfkill night 4
    Zeality villager - dead vigikill night 1
    Hearth Cupid - dead lynched day 1
    Jeph410 hunter
    TaitysHeaven villager
    Twilight_Sparkle FalseProphet - dead wolfkill night 5
    Phantom wolf seer - dead lynched day 5
    SierraNevada wolf
    Dogtown hunter - dead wolfkill night 3
    GagazetSK guardian angel - dead lynched day 2
    jesterawx sheriff - dead vigikill night 3
    Flazer wolf,lover - dead lover suicide day 3
    Sir_Yoso vigilante - dead hunter kill night 3
    LewsTherin villager - dead vigikill night 2
    Ixtaccihuatl wolf
    Modgy villager - dead lynched day 6

21 players

bad
    4 wolves
    1 seer

good
    2 seer
    3 FalseProphet
    1 guardian angel
    2 hunter
    1 sheriff
    1 vigilante
    1 cupid

Day 1:
    lynch Hearth the cupid

Night 1:
    wolf kill TMonsta
    vigi kill Zeality
    Angel protects Modgy
    Sheriff protects jesterawx
    Sanduskyclause seered Prime (False Prophet)
    cishome seered Modgy (protected)
    Twilight_Sparkle seered Gagazet (wolf)
    Mal seered TMonsta (villager)
    Phantom wolf seered Twilight_Sparkle (False Prophet)

Day 2:
    lynch GagazetSK the guardian angel

Night 2:
    wolf kill cishome
    vigi kill LewsTherin
    Sheriff protects Flazer
    SanduskyClause seered Scientology (wolf, lover)
    Phantom wolf seered LewsTherin (villager)

Day 3:
    lynch Scientology a wolf
    suicide Flazer a wolf

Night 3:
    wolf kill Dogtown
    Dogtown hunterkill Sir_Yoso
    vigi kill jesterawx
    Sheriff protects Sanduskyclause
    Phantom wolf seered Mal (seer)
    SanduskyClause seered jesterawx (sheriff)
    Mal seered Twilight_Sparkle (False Prophet)

Day 4:
    lynch Prime a false prophet

night 4:
    wolf kill Sanduskyclause
    Phantom wolf seered Jeph410 (hunter)
    Sanduskyclause seered Phantom (wolfseer)
    Mal seered Phantom (wolfseer)

Day 5:
    lynch Phantom the wolf seer

night 5:
    wolf kill Twilight_Sparkle

Day 6:
    lynch Modgy a villager

Night 6:
    wolf kill Mal a seer
  • This game was insanely stupid.
  • I found it to be comically entertaining.
  • edited April 2012
    Hhhhhhhooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllll >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
  • the false prophet was a role we introduced on the old forums to slow down games, because we had started introducing more roles, so players weren't complaining they never got roles. All these new roles had overpowered the good side, so we needed something to slow it down.

also I've never seen any seer yell out "I'M A SEER", day 1, even when there were no false prophets around.
  • Oh my bad for using the information I had gathered in the most effective way. Well now you know not to do this again.
  • Sir Yoso is a whore.
  • False prophet is a good role and has been used here and elsewhere for a long, long time. I'm sorry that you couldn't take the time to read the rules and use your role effectively, Tyr.

Good game Wolves. :) HOWWWWWWWWWWWWL
  • for a second in the last couple days i thought it was kinda gg, but luck broke out in targetting modgy lol
  • Dead first night, and I was going to annoy the crap out of everyone with my daytime voting.
  • didn't had the chance to pawn some werewolves!
  • i think the false prophet thing is decent. Just not with 3 of them. Its a massive hinderance to the good side, to the point where they do no good at all, so should probbaly be considered a wolf. Having just 1 would be better
  • edited April 2012
    I agree that I may have put in too many. giving the amount of each role may balance it out a bit as well.
  • I think the problem is that the false prophets don't know they're false prophets.

This puts the integrity of ALL seers in question which makes them have to reveal themselves, everyone seer the same person, lynch that person to see whose right, then get killed by a wolf that night or being a seer.

The fact that there is only one positive way to verify who is or is not a false prophet is the real anvil around the neck.

Also, it isn't a good idea to just come out as say "Im a seer," it is always better to keep your role hidden as long as possible. Typically, when you do reveal your role, you become a target for wolves or lynching, as everyone will be skeptical and kill you just to see if you were lying.

Instead of false prophets call them Town Lunatics or something as say they have a 20% chance of accurately seering someone's role.

Either way, the False Prophet role (at least the amount in this particular game) set villagers up for failure.
  • So who is running the next game?
  • Yoso needs to be ass raped next round.
    sorry lew if I killed you. you seemed like the leaders of the zombies. moar beer in here plza
  • Sir Yoso is a whore.
    NOPE
    sorry lew if I killed you. you seemed like the leaders of the zombies. moar beer in here plza
    lol, the village is threatened by werewolves and the vigilante goes on a zombie hunt
    lol, the village is threatened by werewolves and the vigilante goes on a zombie hunt
    HAHA that is epic! LOL, Yoso seemed to be playing Ixta's game...lol cos the previous one was Zombies v Vampires v Villagers and I WAS the leader of the Zombies...Yoso, you ONE GAME BEHIND.
  • err no, I mean you talked in the game as if you were the leader of the zombies again. Also, kind of drank some beer that night. >.>
  • err no, I mean you talked in the game as if you were the leader of the zombies again. Also, kind of drank some beer that night. >.>
    Sure....alcohol, the simple excuse for every mistake.
    still....no zombies this game
  • THAT YOU KNEW OF!
  • Is the WW game over? I would like to play next game.