Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

neg < hihaters

2»

Comments

• Ill settle for that, although I think you are the zoltanium off BF websites Ill settle for you admitting you was the zolt kd :) like you was the newbie in my sector giving me shit using the fire wizard name off one of the admins on one of your BF forums haha

im like a detective/stalker

i wouldnt be able to get into that tribes though...people sniping whilst flying through the air and shit

• Ill settle for that, although I think you are the zoltanium off BF websites Ill settle for you admitting you was the zolt kd :) like you was the newbie in my sector giving me shit using the fire wizard name off one of the admins on one of your BF forums haha

i wouldnt be able to get into that tribes though...people sniping whilst flying through the air and shit

This is unsettling
  • neg, did they leave skiing intact on tribes ascend? I got an invite for it a while ago, but I never tried it out.
  • I haven't played Tribes since Arial Assault for ps2 with ps2 network adapter, good?

Find where I live yet Dan?
  • I haven't played Tribes since Arial Assault for ps2 with ps2 network adapter, good?
    Fuck yea. Purple back disk. Playing on dial up lagging like a murrrrfacka. Good times.
    Fuck yea. Purple back disk. Playing on dial up lagging like a murrrrfacka. Good times.
    Tribes was amazing, I remember i got it when my cousin gave me Fallout tactics 1 & 2
  • That and socom great times
  • That and socom great times
    Oh wow, yeah Socom, overshadowed by the modern day shitty cods....prefer old cod 1 and 2 also....
  • Original SoCom was lols. I remember playing it way back in the day when it first came out.

Tribes was years before that, though. I used to play the shit out of Tribes before I got into Team Fortress Classic. TFC was godly.
  • delta forceeee
  • I played a lot of tribes 2 but that doesnt compare to the amount of my life I spent on ghost recon. Hours and hours and hours of me and a couple friends being ridiculously anal about how perfect we completed those missions

And not a single hour wasted!
    Ghost Recon is a good game but like Splinters cell, i wasn't very into the creeping up and staying silent type of gaming, and i really hated micro managing ai troops, though i did like operation flashpoint