Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crucify one, crucify em all!

edited April 2012 in General
For those of you obsessed with R/R, Planet Collector 2:8 is as well. 24k land, 50% sms 0res0rax.

Will post the SoB in a few hours.
Cheers

Comments

• Idgaf personally, Id like them to stick to their guns being against RR though.
  • You don't care but you are going to advertise an RR KD in the public forums?

Oh ok.
  • I like seeing people die. And drama. Id let RR live if I was AL but im content with wathing others kill them.
  • Ty why are you so bothered anyways? is he a buddy
  • I just find this thread an obvious and dull attempt at causing trouble.
  • Should be obvious, as I said i like drama and people dying.
  • its not really guna cause much trouble is it, i posted aero RR in here 2 days ago and hes still alive and kickin, so i dont see what diff this thread will make
  • Its dull or lacking in creativity. Step up your game zeal.
  • its not really guna cause much trouble is it, i posted aero RR in here 2 days ago and hes still alive and kickin, so i dont see what diff this thread will make
    We got him down to 5 kidnaps from death then he logged in :(
  • Hrm i thought they killed aero. Goes to show how attentive I am. OH well!
    We got him down to 5 kidnaps from death then he logged in :(
    i seen ty, sucked :( im sure his time will come
  • Well he isn't our problem anymore because we aren't at war with SR and none of my guys are even in his hit range.
  • You were offline during that time and you were offline when the tick changed. What would make sense is if you were watching through the kingdom select screen and switched over but you had no idea whether or not we had enough. If we got those 5 kidnaps you would have died.

I was watching your kd that entire time and calculating how much we needed. You missed the tick that you would have died if it wasn't for those 5 kidnaps.

Those 5 kidnaps were an estimate. It could have been as low of 3 off I think. You're very lucky.
  • Hate the R/R! Kill the R/R. Thats how you guys are...until next round when a top guy is in ur alliance and running R/R then your all "protect the r/r"
  • When u put it that way, Id have contributed 3 PAs.
  • Neither blues nor conviction decided it was in their interests to take out some of the largest and most powerful top KD's whom also have the large offenses. Because of this we decided the odds are too great against us and it is time to not bother with it anymore.
  • Blues has no leadership :p With flazer gones its been kinda lol to lool at the AFs.
  • Weve had wanadoo posted as a sabo target for like a week and its mostly just people arguing over whether its legit or not... i love it.
  • Haha well like I said its not our kingdoms at risk, we aren't even in the hit range.
  • Should be obvious, as I said i like drama and people dying.

So this is why we get along:
    I both die and cause drama.
  • Hate the R/R! Kill the R/R. Thats how you guys are...until next round when a top guy is in ur alliance and running R/R then your all "protect the r/r"
    Yeah... it's called winning: convince your side that it's bad when it isn't a benefit to you. R/R is an easy kill but a big threat.
  • Blues has no leadership :p With flazer gones its been kinda lol to lool at the AFs.
    In the other thread you said he was as good as lynog was with trainingbra? so which is it haha

I would literally never join a flazer alliance, he bails too easily
  • Im told hes trying to recreate in blues, so that really doesnt Apply
  • It does, its not very hard to get in a certain alliance. If he wanted in so much, he would have been in.

He gets bored after a bit and goes AWOL
  • Haha i know i would, aling is the worst thing on sk
  • Haha i know i would, aling is the worst thing on sk
  • Noob question...

RR?
  • Basically:
    1. Get big
    2. Raze rez/rax
    3. Build TF Bays and SMs
    4. ?????
    5. Profit.