Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xFCx.

Comments

• lol long time ago with theese UAs ... the last was MAFIA:)
  • do i raped your kingdom noob?
    id rather listen to dank then some retarded lith thats biggest achievement in life is popping out some nigger lith baby
    Ya probably did but you'd never know which one as he never reveals his kd.
  • Join x3.14x
  • do i raped your kingdom noob?
    id rather listen to dank then some retarded lith thats biggest achievement in life is popping out some nigger lith baby
    No wonder you got the HIV
  • Maybe xKTx should come out of retirement and have a huge UA war with xFCx.
  • Was KT ever out of retirement :P Weren't there only like 3-4 of your guys? Haha.
  • I can't disclose xKTx membership secrets.
  • i saw dwarth annoy a bunch in a couple previous rounds, not sure about josh though, he was here 10 rounds ago
  • no fags allowed
  • once upon a time ago my flazer acc on the old forums was hacked by accessing a page on the sk forums with a picture that gave them my pass and they put my avy with a xFCx and all, if that counts :-p
  • I was in the xFCx chat until all the people in there were annoying.
  • edited April 2012
    I signed up to xFCx about a year and a half ago and was booted the next day :'(
    We couldn't find any proof, we couldn't find any acquaintances, we couldn't find any motives, but we were all sure you were really Omni's love child from his secret trist with Phantom. :)]
  • xOGMx
  • edited April 2012
    AMOG, part of the problem was that the site was under attack from bots and the other that 2ndC was trying to join up. They were sitting in the chat room gathering intel and if you go in there now you have to deal with DarkFort. Like TMonsta said it was annoying. You can't ban that guy he will just create more and more aim accounts and talk to himself. Discounting him is not an option either because the majority of the time 2 of the 3 top alliances will be his. He won't be running them but for some unGodly unknown reason this deuche will indeed have created the f'ing things and gave them to somebody else to manage. In the end we had to KT Phantom and ban her which solved the majority of the bs since she is his puppet. Apparently 2ndC sees any competition no matter how small as a challenge, and rushes to screw that up right away. It works fairly well for them as they'll be helpful right up until the point it crosses their interest, and then they act like they are powerless. Phantom did this repeatedly until we proved she actually ran an alliance and was pretending not to. Lux was doing the same thing and tried to topple us over from the inside. I think it's safe to say you are not one of them or if you are then you're just the deepest undercover ever because they keep screwing you over. You're more than welcome to join up this time.
  • ''Sorry bro we thought you were a douche so we kicked you out but it turns out you're not a douche so come back in''
  • edited April 2012
    It's possibly the longest vetting process ever. It took an entire year to clear AMOG. There was a spy ring in place watching him too. We're crazy as hell.
  • if yall are that crazy and devoted maybe I shouldnt join. I do have a life outside of Work and SK and cant spend all day cyber sleuthing suspected spies inside an underground alliance
  • I was in the xFCx chat until all the people in there were annoying.
    You? annoyed?
  • Yes, it takes a lot of crap to annoy me, and it wasn't DF that annoyed me.
  • Make a thread about UA's and the weirdo parade starts coming out.

You guys SUCK. UA's fucking blow. As effectively damaging to SK as cheaters and hardly separable.
  • edited April 2012
    Lux you aint xFCx cuz you couldn't keep her ass in check. Therefore you are her puppet, and DF owns you both. Anytime you two idiots get near an alliance you'll both have somebody else running the damn thing, and DF will have created it. The three most useless xFCx members, and let me tell you that's not easy to do. It's everything wrong with this game and you should both be KT'ed on sight. Letting DF run something is 10x more damage than Kesha can cause. That's why the game is so damn retarded. I wanted to KT you so bad but you are always hiding from me. Remember when you didn't suck? LoL, me neither.

Social, you really need to work on your troll skills. Starting a fight with the other dominant UA goes hand in hand with enrolling new members. I'll piss these guys off and they'll be calling everyone on their cell phone organizing some crap, and more people will come back. Then I'll recruit those people from them. :)
  • I admire your passion, shit iss off the hook Dank.

I suppose now is the time to reveal... GoonSquad was xFCx until it died out :-(
  • I ain't trollin dank. Any game-effective bond that can go against the bonds (alliance, sector) built into the game itself belies cooperation and trust amongst the fabric of the game.
  • Dank shut your big fat face!
  • "The three most useless xFCx members, and let me tell you that's not easy to do."

LOLOLOLOLOL
    Why have useless FC members. Just dump them. They're baggage. Unless make up the numbers with noobs.
  • Do pay attn Lews..do you not see how useless I am. read before posting :P
    But Liss you arent in FC.
  • edited April 2012
    If I desire to have her or her flock post something I'll just message their handler DarkFort. These guys are the 3 stooges of 2ndC and he is their Moe. They barely exist, get credit for nothing, and behind the scenes they actually believe that they run this game. It's f'ing hilarious. Here is the kicker, they do run the game because they created the alliances, and if you go after them it'll take years to play out because they're all on shitty accounts hiding somewhere else. They'll deny it in public and the only proof you'll have is DF's tourette syndrome kicking in. He can't resist pretend declarations of war in the alliance news against whatever is twitching out of his mouth at any given time. People assume that you have to go after Kesha's main account to get some action on this server. Hell naw, target one of these mufukas sometime and see what happens. I have stopped gang bangs dead in their tracks by targeting her ass. Oh wait, oh, oh, the whole game has to stop and protect her shit powerless unimportant account now. Can't be allies today she won't let me, and denies that she is even a forum mod. You must be just picking on her for no reason so the 3 on 1 gang bang has to stop cuz you targeted an officer in the alliance we are gang banging, the real AL, and everyone has to war you now with them. SK politics. See that's what happens when you put an SK girl near Kesha. She has even more power than he does.
  • edited April 2012
    @dank

What are the benefits of joining a UA? Specifically, your UA
  • Tbh dank, I dont think they command any respect at this point in the game :-p
  • @dank

What are the benefits of joining a UA? Specifically, your UA
    Forming a bond with a couple of people and alienating the rest of the universe.

I really can't see how any of the UA's started except for well skilled players conspiring against the normal diplomatic bounds of the game.