Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh Hi SK

edited April 2012 in General
Hi everyone. It's been a few years, hope all is well in the world. If any of you remember me (Icylands, Icegod, Cory Newb, Easter Bunny, etc...), Hi!

If you don't remember me, then bask in the opportunity to remember this brief sexual encounter with me.

Comments

• It'll be good, I promise.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm in my movie theater basement we remodeled last year. Mmmmmmm. Tasty.

edit: I need more blu ray pron.
  • I'm in my movie theater basement we remodeled last year. Mmmmmmm. Tasty.

Step one: Connect computer to TV
    Step two: ??????????????????????????????
    Step three: PROFIT!
  • This thread has the potential of massive heterosexual conversation!
  • I'm in my movie theater basement we remodeled last year. Mmmmmmm. Tasty.

Step one: Connect computer to TV
    Step two: ??????????????????????????????
    Step three: PROFIT!
    Depends, how much he spent on the theatre and how much it holds. Also how long before the cops find out you are charging people.
  • Cops will be cut in, obviously.

Sup seb and trev
  • btw it is total BS that my alliance banned me from their forums for being funn

and it is BS that not a single sector has joined my alliance HOGANASINHULK

I'm pretty bummed
  • It's a all about the Stinger.
  • Well, then there is always wrestling in uni chat.
  • didn't sting just give his job to Hulk?
  • Who won between the Rock and Cena last Sunday?
  • I GOT A SECTOR IN MY ALLIANCE IT IS TIME TO DECLARE WAR ON ALL ALLIANCES
  • TWO SECTORS!
  • Oh man hoganasinhulk has a sector with nobody alive in it!
  • hi brett :)
    oh yeah, im deleting, if my alliance goes until end of round, i will be forever cemented in SK history again with HOGANASINHULK
  • Long time Josh. Glad to see at least one more xKTx guy is still around. Any word from Pawn or Cal? haha

Anyway, s2 is kind of fun. It's not very tense.... I think I'll play next round, just need a group. Get at me!
  • I have jurjen on msn :-p
  • I think I'm going to bring back "THE AMAZING RACE". Turtle only race on s2 to see who can get the highest.

We did this on round 9 (2.0) s2, I finished 68th in the uni with 4 mil nw haha.

I think I could do it again. I want to get a group together and all be named after turtles.
  • I think I'm going to bring back "THE AMAZING RACE". Turtle only race on s2 to see who can get the highest.

We did this on round 9 (2.0) s2, I finished 68th in the uni with 4 mil nw haha.

I think I could do it again. I want to get a group together and all be named after turtles.
    That was my plan anyway, I'll gladly participate
    when does this round end?
  • ohai corey.

assassin
    Hey Assassin, wtf is with the bots? Jesus H Christ.
  • This was not a brief sexual encounter almost 3 years ago.
  • pretty kinky sexual encounter if bots are involved
  • hello world!
    hi
    a/s/l
    18/f/in my moms basement

-- show what?
  • When I was a sophomore in high school I had an independent study hour that was spent entirely on the pfs. Aaaaaaand I got an A. This was 2002, and lord amoeba avatars were the rage.
  • lord amoeba
  • Honestly, I Googled that before posting. Who knows how to spell amoeba anyhow? Now my phone learned it just in case.
  • edited January 2015
    Lord Amoeba was definitely hight up there.
    2002 was Epic year for me, again...working and playing SK full-time.:) and here I am surviving, 12 years after.

I live on SK part time now, but too many smart phone, tablets to SK....that it seems i'm here, with a pot of coffee all the time.

At the office, I am the only one who does not download gigabytes of "something" daily for entertainment.