Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xFCx.

edited April 2012 in General
Yesterday I managed to get fightclubua.com back. We had been stuck on .net for awhile after the other expired and someone scooped it up. To celebrate we would like to extend an open invitation to anyone interested. This server is boring as hell and the alliances are a bad joke. It's time for some people to engage in a conspiracy of their own. To make this happen we are going to need some new recruits.

http://fightclubua.com

If you find any bugs or broken links let me know.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    You should join NoSocial. It won't take much to control the server.
  • who is we? who are the current active members?
  • dank
    A bowl of frosted flakes
    This is a horrible day to gain memberships
  • edited April 2012
    There are a handful of active members at the moment but nobody is organized. All we have to do is get xFCx members to make the alliances next round and then we can do pretty much anything we want. It's not rocket science. If you feel the current state of SK is heading in the direction you want then this type of thing wouldn't interest you.
  • Some of the most evil men in history use that line to gain a large amount of people's support. What direction do you want to guide SK in.
  • I feel that we are crucial point in the game, and that to deal with some of the problems people we need people in various alliances leadership under the same flag. It's the only way that we are going to get enough firepower to respond to crisis. Especially at the start of the game where it takes significant numbers of kingdoms to deal with a threat. If you're tired of seeing alliances back down or not follow through this is a solution. We have done this type of thing before and we can do it again with enough members.
  • if all your member's make their own alliance, who will join them?
  • edited April 2012
    It doesn't take a lot of members. You might have one or two create alliances then you try infiltrate the others and put yourself in positions of influence. It greases the wheels so that the KT's go up without resistance. If we get enough people to join up Kesha will be giving us lip service lickedy split. You don't bother filling the alliance with members you just need a few sector leaders to put people there. Back in the day if an alliance wouldn't mark the KT it would be ripped apart from the inside. We might not ever achieve that level again but it's worth a shot. Everyone playing their role no matter how minor it may seem at the time can make a big difference.
  • Lol FightClubUSA, easily typo'd, i bet dank gets a lot of extra uniques.
  • edited April 2012
    Dank im not sure what your opinion on using moo is. But, when it comes to taking down an agressive bot army (If Kesha or anyone decides that thats the route theyre going to take) im with you. VIVA xFCx!
  • dank is a joke with his uas. all he can do is to create bunch of multi accounts and suicide it week after newbie.
    Dank im not sure what your opinion on using moo is. But, when it comes to taking down an agressive bot army (If Kesha or anyone decides that thats the route theyre going to take) im with you. VIVA xFCx!
  • id rather listen to dank then some retarded lith thats biggest achievement in life is popping out some nigger lith baby
  • edited April 2012
    Best option is to play casual and try not to get your hopes up while still having fun. I think you keep living in the old days Dank, which we all do at times, but I promise you this won't be worth the time you put into it
    This is an alternative for people that are dissatisfied with what has been done to combat the problem. I've heard countless times that I'm washed up, just a multi, or my favorite that Ice did everything for me. All of that crap has time and time again been squashed. It won't take a lot of time or energy to combat this problem. I'm looking for people that are serious about engaging in a conspiracy to f-over the powers that be on this game. I'm just a medium, the event organizer, and stronger players will step up to take the reigns.
  • Can i start a UA...called xLewSx

• lews u can start xFAGx
  • You can start a UA called xLewSx just make sure that you don't forget the game plan. Building a UA under a new name to expand our members is an old trick.
  • I'm not sure a segmental approach to the ills of this game is the right solution. Surely multi-ing, farming, bot-ing and the such are being perpetuated by multiple sources/people, but as I remember, the vast increase of farming and stacking coincided with the establishment of multiple UA's somewhere about round 10 (give or take a few rounds). I'm not straight out accusing the UA's or any specific one, but I wouldn't be surprised - nevermind the fact that it only takes one UA to cheat and gain advantage over the game to force the hand on other UA's, who could have felt the need to do the same.
  • edited April 2012
    Social you are right UAs ruined the game, but it is what it is. Do you want only one UA to run the game or do you want some infighting? Without members this will go nowhere that much I can assure you. At the time we have perhaps 3 to 4 active members each round, and many more affiliates/contacts. It's never the same people it's just old veterans showing up now and then. For the most part veterans are okay with this it's just an old skewl thing we do to fly the flag. Without that act the UA would have faded away long ago and got the Romans/Fenris treatment. It would be nice if for once people gave us some credit in managing to keep the name around this damn long without anyone of us being here the entire time. Someone was always here to carry the torch.

Now it's time to get some fresh stock of active players that will be here the next round. I did a call last round for veterans to play and that was a bust. That is why this thread is here and why you should sign up if you want to have some fun. If you want to just feed Kesha's bot and 2ndC who just wh0res off it then this isn't for you. Cuz we are not following that game plan.
  • lews u can start xFAGx
    Can i make you Chief xFAGx
  • You guys with your UAs.. ROFL.
    Aero feeling left out. Awwww....how about i make one for you.

*Dunce*
  • edited April 2012
    It's rare that we ever get to a mission we spend almost all of our time killing our own members for backing out of things. You guys are missing out on a lot of lols over the years.
    obviously scared that xfcx are going to out cheat him
  • Oh neg you have to join get over here.
  • Lews' been out of the UA game for years...
  • Oh neg you have to join get over here.
    get on it m8s

obviously scared that xfcx are going to out cheat him
    I dont need to cheat :P i would have needed back in the day if i wanted a chance though.. good god i was naive back then

How are you not naive now? Everybody is a dirty player nowadays. Its just distinguishing how dirty one is.

Only Lews is squeeky clean (minus the RR bits).
  • I dont need to cheat :P i would have needed back in the day if i wanted a chance though.. good god i was naive back then
    Seems kinda naive to think that cheating doesn't give at least some kind of advantage. BTW sorry about that angry pm I sent you a few rounds back. I was raging bad.:-bd
  • Hey, why not. Maybe I'll learn something :P
  • do i raped your kingdom noob?
    id rather listen to dank then some retarded lith thats biggest achievement in life is popping out some nigger lith baby