Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE: The Thin Line between Game and RL

2»

Comments

• i remember someone arguing with me that eve was a good game, its the worst shit you could play, spend all your money on shit just for it to explode in your virtual reality face

Clearly you are ignorant and quiet simple minded. Go play your carebear games with no pvp. Eve is unique because it promotes you to risk losing everything you own. As in life (and poker), don't risk what you can't afford to lose. Go play your noob LoL and WoW, where if you get popped, you get to keep your valuables, in Eve, you lose years of gaming in 1 minute and thats where its fun, its a risk that is more enjoyable than carebear gaming. You're probably that noob score whore who camps with a sniper on FPS games and spawn shoot players and then boast 'hey guys! look i dont rush but my score is uber'.

Oh wait just remembered, you're the problem with SK :).....LOOOK MY SCORE! ITS AWESOME. Lets let the cheaters/NAPs live, mmm, therefore they can help me.
    Ok, ignoring all the reasoning behind your post, Flazer plays League of Legends?

Now his failure is complete.
  • edited April 2012
    Now thats spam.
    Now thats spam.
    NO you just dont get the symbology behind the implied meaning of "."

Now thats spam.

Explain and convert me please, cos I'm a long time follower of the ","
    Now thats spam.

There is no explaining. Either you get it or you dont
    Now thats spam.

There is no explaining. Either you get it or you dont
    Thats pretty weak persuasion.
  • Did he seriously just use the word symbology? You guys are letting this slide without a single Boondocks Saints reference?

Detective Dolly: So what's the symbology there?
    Paul Smecker: Symbology? Now that Duffy has relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown, I see we have an heir to the throne! I'm sure the word you were looking for was "symbolism." What is the ssss-himbolism there?