Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

191011121315»

Comments

• Uh what? Isn't the US the only country to PUT A MOTHERFUKIN MAN ON DAT MOTHERFUCKIN MOON?
    Ye
    Nah.. that shit was faked! The proof is the earth was Rd in the pictures... We all know it's flat
    like, square flat or circle flat?
    Ohh man the inner fat kid in me wants to say pizza flat but then again I love Sicilian pizza so...

My final answer is : what is square flat Alex
  • Everybody knows its circle flat held up on the backs of 4 great elephants riding thru space on back of the great Atuin.
  • edited September 2017
    I am no ones bitch pal
    I am probably the hardest person who plays sk and had the biggest penis by far
    Lol, cute for you to claim while u suck on rob in every post. I'm not recreating, and that coupled w me not recreating and not having a kd to run anymore are the only reason im posting so much. Ur a limp penie liar who still who won't admit to a kd. That's because u run so many u don't want anyone to be able to pin u down and force u not to take credit for the largest multi u run at round end.

I lost my temper earlier after robbed wiped my kd because viva whispered sweet nothings in his ear because i didnt post in uni. I didn't post in uni literally because i know that viva is a cheater, not a fool. I trusted rob to only wipe kds he knew were multies, not to wipe kds viva saw as a threat. I was wrong, and i paid the price. As have many kds.

A sad time, when legit kds aren't allowed to play just because viva cowers in fear and whispers in the right ear and sucks the right kd.
  • Only it was me that called for the 1:1 kds to be killed. Because you both farmed land from Lovsans multis that hit me. Didnt talk all round, small and the same size. Sure, it was the wrong call, but it looked suspicious. Viva only agreed with me on those two kds and not the others I said.
  • you guys are all fucked, go kys you pathetic cunts
  • Only it was me that called for the 1:1 kds to be killed. Because you both farmed land from Lovsans multis that hit me. Didnt talk all round, small and the same size. Sure, it was the wrong call, but it looked suspicious. Viva only agreed with me on those two kds and not the others I said.
    And ur viva's mouth piece like i said so...
  • you guys are all fucked, go kys you pathetic cunts
    What's kys?
  • edited September 2017
    Looks like u two r jus two of the kds viva logs in with, not sure what ur trying to prove other than i'm right about viva running multple accounts

Wouldn't be the first or fifth time even by his own posts
  • it means 'kill your self'

seriously all this in-bred, autistic fighting over bots; you all ruin the game and continue to do so.

furthermore, whoever uses the excuse that other people use bots i.e. that there are cheaters, to go ahead and use bots themselves i.e. cheat, is a fucking dumb piece of shit and only makes matters worse. nobody trusts you to do so, nobody appoitned you to do so, you are literally breaking the rules of the game; ban all bots or just let SK die in the immediate term instead of this slow decay but lets face it its almost reached full entropy anyway and the game is basically dead already, anyway. so knock yourselves out with your bots you shit cunts and keep acting like 12 year old brats
  • p.s. shit cunt pringles owner before you start trying to lecture on how us who complain the most about bots dont understand the 'intricacies of the game'... go fuck yourself. im quite proudly only a casual player of this 'game', in large part because to be otherwise would make me closer to being like you, an absolute fuckwit like eveyr other fuckwit that came up with the idea, and developed the notion of owning bots. go kys.

seriously all this in-bred, autistic fighting over bots; you all ruin the game and continue to do so.

furthermore, whoever uses the excuse that other people use bots i.e. that there are cheaters, to go ahead and use bots themselves i.e. cheat, is a fucking dumb piece of shit and only makes matters worse. nobody trusts you to do so, nobody appoitned you to do so, you are literally breaking the rules of the game; ban all bots or just let SK die in the immediate term instead of this slow decay but lets face it its almost reached full entropy anyway and the game is basically dead already, anyway. so knock yourselves out with your bots you shit cunts and keep acting like 12 year old brats
    The bots aren't as bad as you may think although a hand full of legit players may get killed they actual do Alot of good.

For example rob tomo killed around 30 of lovsans multis what he would have used in aggression

No single player or alliance could have done this ....

Granted in his early days rob was trigger happy I compared him to a Isis suicide bomber what could not be negiotaed with however everything is calmed down now.

Any saying about the game dieing
    The games inactive however it won't get any worse and most people stopped caring years ago about that

The bots are not to blame
    The multis are not to blame
    The cheaters are not to blame
    Although they are all wrong ( I am legit By the way)

They only thing to blame is Bcart and that's final !

Bcart could within an hour cast a vote on public forums for a volunteer for in game moderator
    What can disable boys and multis
    He can then promote the game and old people would return

However this game is from 2 decades ago it hasn't got a patch on newer games and apps .
    This game needs a better app a huge makeover and moderation .

• edited September 2017
    it means 'kill your self'

The bots aren't as bad as you may think although a hand full of legit players may get killed they actual do Alot of good.

For example rob tomo killed around 30 of lovsans multis what he would have used in aggression

Granted in his early days rob was trigger happy I compared him to a Isis suicide bomber what could not be negiotaed with however everything is calmed down now.

The games inactive however it won't get any worse and most people stopped caring years ago about that

Bcart could within an hour cast a vote on public forums for a volunteer for in game moderator

However this game is from 2 decades ago it hasn't got a patch on newer games and apps .

I fully believe that bcart doesn't want to fix this game bc of all the fuck wits that went too far back in the day! Like the douchers that were stalking his life and posting pictures of his sister in the forums etc. This is like his form of revenge lol

I fully believe that bcart doesn't want to fix this game bc of all the fuck wits that went too far back in the day! Like the douchers that were stalking his life and posting pictures of his sister in the forums etc. This is like his form of revenge lol
    more likely he just has shit to do and this is just a sentimental trophy of his

I heard Canadians are only sentimental about Syrup, round shaped "bacon" and Hockey...

Barry, Flames and Sped plz confirm!!!??
  • I don't watch hockey. Not sure what round shaped bacon is. I don't eat pancakes often, though I do enjoy syrup with them when I do.

I heard Canadians are only sentimental about Syrup, round shaped "bacon" and Hockey...

I'm Canadian you jerk

I'm Canadian you jerk
    This explains everything :P

I'm Canadian you jerk
    I know lol but you're Italian so there's just way too many things you'd be sentimental over.

Lasagna, Ferrari's, Calzones, NY cheesecake, Sopressata, Fontina... It's endless possibilities

• Lasagna , Calzones, NY cheesecake

how did you know

I'm Canadian you jerk
    I know lol but you're Italian so there's just way too many things you'd be sentimental over.

Lasagna, Ferrari's, Calzones, NY cheesecake, Sopressata, Fontina... It's endless possibilities
    mhmmm now im hungry

• Lasagna , Calzones, NY cheesecake
    how did you know

Bc only a commy cunt would dislike the Italian God's delicacies
  • ours have lbs and kgs

I'm Canadian you jerk

Only thing Italians should be proud of is inheriting the birthplace of the Roman Empire-the Papacy, Giovanni Gentile-Mussolini, and the Mob.

• ours have lbs and kgs

I'm Canadian you jerk

Only thing Italians should be proud of is inheriting the birthplace of the Roman Empire-the Papacy, Giovanni Gentile-Mussolini, and the Mob.

Everything about our heritage is superior. Don't be jelly
  • ours have lbs and kgs

I'm Canadian you jerk

That was genuine, not sarcastic. I have Italian blood in me regardless.
  • ours have lbs and kgs

I'm Canadian you jerk

That was genuine, not sarcastic. I have Italian blood in me regardless.
    Haha I was just being a fool count