Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• I thought you said you didnt have many not any
    oh yeah, i had few, rob killed me. the kd i play was first i made in few years, last kd i owned was hijacked by some1 in our alliance chat[aim] and started grabbing and sabo our al moogle :P
  • And Vanu Soveriengty was a kingdom I shared with Jaguar v2 Sk in round 2. We finished 4th.
    You know that is me?
    Bullshit! If so then you would remember this username..
  • It is familiar. I played mostly with secret, judgement and rock hard. Of course other names might have slipped my mind.
  • In fact when you first came back. I think I said we played together.
  • I know that Jaguar was from England.
  • I think I even spelled that kd name wrong. I played planetside mmofps at the time. That is one of the three factions.

Yes, I'm English.
  • I think I even spelled that kd name wrong. I played planetside mmofps at the time. That is one of the three factions.

Yes, I'm English.
    I feel like you would remember me if so. I use to speak to Jaguar on aim.
  • Yeah, I knew we played together at some point. I mean it is an endless list. There were many players back then. When I first came back I couldn't access my old AIM.
  • I should go through the hundreds of aim names from sk I have and see who I remember lol.
  • IF that was actually you. Thats crazy.
  • I feel like Luke finding out Darth Vador was his father =|
  • Just for clarification. David Murphy?
  • edited September 2017
    Just for clarification. David Murphy?
    No lol... Maybe his girl is because he's a ugly mother effer! Hehe
  • Just for clarification. David Murphy?
    No lol... Maybe his girl is because he's a ugly mother effer! Hehe
    Greg, I have no clue what the hell you are saying there. Was it that David that used to roll with all of us a while back? Or is that what you are saying no about?
    Side note, how'd you do in the storm? Got power back finally on Sat.
  • Why the fuck was my garbage legit Kingdom killed?
  • Fuck it, cya never
  • You were gonna suicide anyway. I figured I'd just kill you first to avoid the farming.
  • Rob you really
    Need to pick one thing and stick with it.

Seems you allow some people to farm suiciders/kds who were multied by your bots but
    Not others?
  • Rob you really

Seems you allow some people to farm suiciders/kds who were multied by your bots but
    Not others?
    I didn;t kill him for farming?
  • September 19, 12:07:21 Purple Kush (1:10) I'll be suiciding soon, maybe within 24 hours
    September 19, 12:09:18 Purple Kush (1:10) Can't play this anymore, no time :(

Killed him to avoid farming happening.
  • No killed me because your a little goof with no real life. Peace
  • I kind of agree with Rob on this one. Farming land is an issue and this guy clearly said he will do it. Is he an attention seeker?who knows.
  • I kind of agree with Rob on this one. Farming land is an issue and this guy clearly said he will do it. Is he an attention seeker?who knows.
    agree with rob here also

you basically made yourself free land

thing I disagree with is him wasting bot wls on not Lovsan with 40 accounts lol

• Rob you really

Not others?
    Stop going on all the time

• edited September 2017
    I
    Yeh lovsan could have easy said 1.1 kingdoms aren't his and been honest
    Ultimately he let them die and has been active on this page .

Ultimately you're a cheater who won't tell the uni which kd ur running in case one of the the other ones finishes larger.

Since we apparently need to tell u that we r actives so robot doesn't wipe us, who should we inform Viva? I know you would normally be terrfied of letting anyone know who u r because City of Bone would smoke u easily, but he is dead. Who are you Viva? Or do you still quiver in fear that people will find out how many kds u run if they know ur main's IP?

• edited September 2017
    I kind of agree with Rob on this one. Farming land is an issue and this guy clearly said he will do it. Is he an attention seeker?who knows.
    Are you one Vivas alternates? Absolutely, every one of ur posts is his or rob's echo. Anyone can verify this by checking your post history. Hard to tell which, w Viva sucking up to robotmo at every opportunity
  • Rob, this game sucks and you're making it worse. just stop.

if you're going to have all this power stop abusing it. kill the verified cheaters not the ones you only suspect. if you don't want to do that. kindly fuck off.