Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

would you partake in a sex act with your friends fiancee ?

2»

Comments

• I am a friend of yours hazza but shit like this just makes me want to beak you in game..you've let me down by saying such horrible things.
    For you to even contemplate doing this is awful.
    In a sin
    I am actually annoyed about it.
  • I am a friend of yours hazza but shit like this just makes me want to beak you in game..you've let me down by saying such horrible things.
    In a sin
    This is where Viva draws the line.
  • ...and he does it in a very rightful way...
    Hazza, why the phuck are you a cuck ?
    In a sin
    This is where Viva draws the line.
    Wait wait hold up Viva has a line????? LOL
    In a sin
    Says the guy who joked about sending an email to someones place of work trying to get him fired.

In a sin
    Says the guy who joked about sending an email to someones place of work trying to get him fired.

Threatened me in game with messages saying he would right letters to where I work... Quite comical.
    In a sin

Threatened me in game with messages saying he would right letters to where I work... Quite comical.
    ?
    In a sin

?
    Not you Viva
  • damn and i thought i was crazy, this is next level shit mixed in with some autism.