Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal KT - Mr Putin 1:15

1235»

Comments

• Yeah who knows how far I could have made it. It was getting super boring though.
  • silversurfer if you're in 1:2, you're lying.
  • I'm not in 1:2....and what would I be lying about???
  • I'm not in 1:2....and what would I be lying about???
    nothing. just one of the retards there talks a lot.
  • Primordial?
  • Nope, not me...he uses the burger flipper name calling. I'm not going to attack anyones personal life/career/etc.
  • its funny because those are viva insults, but vivas main kd is in 1:15. yet he still denies being a multi.
  • Can't say for sure. I haven't spoken to viva much this round. I usually stick to my group for the most part. Viva and I were in the same sector a couple rounds ago so our problems with each other got squashed for the most part. I have no further issue with him. Like I said though, can't say for sure, but I don't think it would be far fetched to believe that someone helping him would use his insults.
  • viva. if you so rich prove it. drop 10k in my bank so I can be debt free
  • And u couldn't write a check like a normal human being because....
    Never heard of a check
    We have cheques in this country
  • And no because if you pay over 50% cash you get a better deal
  • its funny because those are viva insults, but vivas main kd is in 1:15. yet he still denies being a multi.

I swear down on my 2 childrens life that's not me

He's a well known player from the last few rounds, you will all know his name, he may tell you if you ask but I am not saying as it's not my place

The other few players in the civil war against the bad guys are known players also

We also have the same thing in common
    We had bullies and people who flip burgers for a job
    It's pathetic
  • And no because if you pay over 50% cash you get a better deal
    Not in Canada, they loooove locking people up with high interest rates here.
  • i can confirm with Viva on not paying with cheques, the EU (which still includes the UK for now) has mostly got rid of cheques, even traveller cheques and the like
    And no because if you pay over 50% cash you get a better deal
    Not in Canada, they loooove locking people up with high interest rates here.
    here you get discounts too :) but you need to bargain for those :(

• in before norrin radd dies again
    Kingdom not found.

:-))
  • in before norrin radd dies again
    Kingdom not found.

:-))
    Hitting Astro TR in 1:2 means death.
  • I gotta say this last few days has been the funnest... everyone going allak bah jihadi... fucking sweet
  • whos astro?
  • Free game with new GPU. Help me pick. For Honor or Ghost Recon Wildlands?
  • Fir Honor is fun but very monotonous... Wildlands was decent beta
  • Fir Honor is fun but very monotonous... Wildlands was decent beta
    Agreed, I went with Wildlands. I can see For Honor getting boring quick.
  • It did.. I was abtad disappointed tbh... lmk how WL is
  • whos astro?
    Robtomo. I knew it was rob and attacked him intentionally. Started feeling bad for failing on Ron. GG fellas.
  • ASTRO was a bank early on lol
  • Of course it was. It was Fetty waps bank (robtomo). You didn't actually think rob was playing legit did you? Rob will never play without farms bc he knows if he does he will be hanging out with hazza on the scoreboard.