Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disband the tanks??

edited September 2016 in General
Thought Norris was free land, but they are too well defended.

There's zero grabs, Rob looks like not showing, so disband 55-65% tanks, let us break you.

Comments

• Or make some offense...
  • edited September 2016
    I'll disband later in the round if Rob doesn't show up. In the meantime, I can create and maintain 100 free land kingdoms if enough people want them. Post a comment below to vote for this, and suggest a name for the kingdoms.
  • Just called them

I love viva
  • All hail ChuckNorris.
  • no free land kds
  • delete your kingdom hazza. stop playing this garbage.
  • I vote you maintain 100 free land kingdoms named "I AM BCARTFALL NOW"
  • I just sok 140 had 20k LTs..

Either preparing to hit other bots, or ready to become evil and take us all out.
  • OR he might just be making Lts
  • I'm increasing defense because everyone is attacking the chucks.
  • I'm increasing defense because everyone is attacking the chucks.
    you already ruined the round by making them...
    before the war i was gaining 1500 land a day from chucks, hitting active becamse 100% useless. you can increase the def a little but the issue will remain the same (well i will be dead soon)
    but top kds can grab you and grow super fast, semi sized kds cant.
    your kds also have shit income and fck up sector funds....
  • As the chucks are free land. You said that yourself.
  • edited October 2016
    By free land, I mean that you can land grab my kingdoms without consequence. However, I have to maintain a certain level of defense to keep them alive.

I'm aware of the sector fund problem. I'll be making some changes this coming week to swing the balance.
  • I vote for 100 free land kds to help my lowly kd make some land grabs! Please and thank you!
  • they're popkilling themselves :p
  • Only Chuck Norris can stop Chuck Norris.
  • Hey Chuck what are your thoughts about any of the Chucks doing a retal or two for some unwarranted attacks? :D