Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@Toolshed/ Chuck

2»

Comments

• maybe to avoid killing the little amount of players we have, at war, a KT can "buy" his survival after loosing 30% of his land by disbanding 30% of his offensive power or something.... i dont know... what i mean is that maybe some crazy rules like that can improve the experience for everyone
    Dw seems broken, especially given the lack of player base to punish ats

I wouldn't mind that kind of ban. Would open up many other pts as being viable. Right now only Terra can really compete
    who the fuck are these guys?

makes sense the only people left are really bad at the game (hazza, united, etc), cheat their way into the top (romanians/viva) or automated dictators (chuck, rob).
  • maybe to avoid killing the little amount of players we have, at war, a KT can "buy" his survival after loosing 30% of his land by disbanding 30% of his offensive power or something.... i dont know... what i mean is that maybe some crazy rules like that can improve the experience for everyone

I wouldn't mind that kind of ban. Would open up many other pts as being viable. Right now only Terra can really compete

makes sense the only people left are really bad at the game (hazza, united, etc), cheat their way into the top (romanians/viva) or automated dictators (chuck, rob).
    I am a very old veteran, your name is somewhat familiar but i believe you were part of a cheater group?

I dont see many issues with the game right now except some pts are excessively strong and there is a lack of competition

From the sounds of it this sort of round is uncommon though.

• I like the idea of authoring a sticky topic to explain the Chuck Norris kingdoms, the situation with ROB's bots, and give some history. I will do this next round. I don't get involved in politics, I don't retal hits against my kingdoms, I don't care if you farm, and I won't kill anyone if I am asked. I am only here to stop systemic issues like hostile bots.
    I
    What does everyone think about banning Desert Wasteland kingdoms next round? I think that the game is out of balance because of their offensive power. Hostile kingdoms frequently use this planet type. I could enforce this rule by killing all kingdoms of this type next round.

the dw thing is risky as people enjoy it, if people have alliances they can kill them still, if you were to try and get people back in the game it's hard to inform such a rule as not every one looks at forums and not every on will understand, also alot of people go Dw but do not go At
    You could day mystical lands is more powerful this round, with a 3 hour return time and a warp gate you can have 75% back home in a second.

I think you just need to make a Bold thread and encourage people to bring their friends back.
    Ultimately banning planets types won't work as that is more of a dictatorship like rob and you could start killing perfectly neutral players.

Maybe what you could say is 50%
    No more than 50% is to be goons ( HOWEVER YOU WOULD have to give this allowance In war and if the dw in.question has lost alot of defence)
  • But banning Dw I think will hurt the game more. As some people only play that

Ban forest and Wilderness

The only player we would loose is Hazza
  • I think banning dw is a mistake. If someone goes AT this is something that real people in alliances can deal with. Stay with your plan of only going after Robs bots. Do not kill real people or ban planet types.

I am a very old veteran, your name is somewhat familiar but i believe you were part of a cheater group?

I dont see many issues with the game right now except some pts are excessively strong and there is a lack of competition

From the sounds of it this sort of round is uncommon though.

Ahahaha. That happened, and in a thread where idiots are worshipping a golden calf. Kool aid anyone?
  • I think banning dw is a mistake. If someone goes AT this is something that real people in alliances can deal with. Stay with your plan of only going after Robs bots. Do not kill real people or ban planet types.
    I agree with that 100%

Stay with what you came to do and people will thank you for that.
    Things like dw can be dealt with as it always has been in the past when players come back and get together.

• edited October 2016
    I think banning dw is a mistake. If someone goes AT this is something that real people in alliances can deal with. Stay with your plan of only going after Robs bots. Do not kill real people or ban planet types.
    Well said. I'll stick with the plan of killing Rob's bots. Let's hope we can get some of the kingdoms of old back.

I'm not even playing SK, I'm on EA. just check the forums every once in a while to see if the game is dead yet
  • edited October 2016
    This Chuck thing is the dumbest thing I've ever seen happen on any game anywhere on the internet. Congrats SK, you're fucking retarded.
  • edited October 2016
    I think banning dw is a mistake. If someone goes AT this is something that real people in alliances can deal with. Stay with your plan of only going after Robs bots. Do not kill real people or ban planet types.
    Well said. I'll stick with the plan of killing Rob's bots. Let's hope we can get some of the kingdoms of old back.

Not getting many players back with these at suiciders that no one can kill (because all active players are in 1 alliance)

October 5, 00:02:15 Our kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) bravely defended against Mr BOOM (1:16) and was victorious.
    October 5, 09:03:11 Our kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) bravely defended against Mr BOOM (1:16) and was victorious.
    October 4, 13:21:34 Our kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) bravely defended against Mr BOOM (1:16) and was victorious.
  • Frustrating because back in the day the universe would instantly delete someone like that

What is the point of allowing someone like that to live? It just upsets competition and encourages people to leave
  • Frustrating because back in the day the universe would instantly delete someone like that

What is the point of allowing someone like that to live? It just upsets competition and encourages people to leave
    Yep, and apparently when you ask for a 1 day nap so the AT suicider + multies arsonning can't reach you, you are a whore.

• edited October 2016
    That's not good at all.
    Moonlight show us this multi news please
    It would be nice to see the news and who is doing it
  • not multis, just an AT

there's just not enough ppl and organization to kill ATs in SK because of the way its set up with 20 sectors and all
  • mmkay, funny people.

October 6, 05:16:08 Our kingdom RandomlyZonesQuagm (1:11) bravely defended against Mr BOOM (1:16) and lost 460 planets.

Mr BOOM (1:16)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on October 6, 05:19:51
    sorry bro
    king is top dog in this world
    your a threat

Reply | Report

• what is he talking about?
  • Probably wants me to go AT and hit a top KD... dunno, i dont like teasing top players with DW AT stuff. I just play when i have the time.
  • edited October 2016

Not getting many players back with these at suiciders that no one can kill (because all active players are in 1 alliance)

October 5, 00:02:15 Our kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) bravely defended against Mr BOOM (1:16) and was victorious.
    October 5, 09:03:11 Our kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) bravely defended against Mr BOOM (1:16) and was victorious.
    October 4, 13:21:34 Our kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) bravely defended against Mr BOOM (1:16) and was victorious.
    Frustrating because back in the day the universe would instantly delete someone like that

Boom was posted as a kt by his own alliance today for 11 hours. He was hit by alliancemates 18 times in the span. You were both told about him being posted, but both of you left him alone so you can hit chucks for more land. What the hell?
  • tbh I have been busy recently, but the fails do less damage than not hitting for land
  • you could have hit for land. he had NO defense. wth are you talking about?
  • you want more land? so this is about numbers and you want other people to take him out so you can simply get big?

Frustrating because back in the day the universe would instantly delete someone like that

Boom was posted as a kt by his own alliance today for 11 hours. He was hit by alliancemates 18 times in the span. You were both told about him being posted, but both of you left him alone so you can hit chucks for more land. What the hell?

you wait a week, so he could use all his goons to suicide on us... now that his goons are mostly gone you kt him.... most likely he just fckd up a sl vote and you want him gone

pls don't pretend your kt'ing him for us... if you did you would have given us a nap to protect from him, or done it day 1-2, not after his 60k goons turned into 20k
  • you could have hit for land. he had NO defense. wth are you talking about?
    his fails with his current offence probably do enough defence to cost 1.5-2mil money to rebuild.
    grabbing 40 land vs 300, cost to explore that land difference is 4mil.

thats what he means
  • to be fair I have never asked for help with boom, he failed on me and I didnt complain as my biggest rival has also eaten fails. At his size relative to mine now it barely tickles, he can fail on me all round unhindered if he wants it is not a major concern of mine
  • It was a fun run, enjoyed myself for once here :P
    And this is why we said at's are a pain in the ass and asked for help. and this is also why you pk kds in defensive state, you don't try to grab them down XD

October 14, 09:35:11 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Rambo (1:9) and conquered 1,028 planets.
    October 15, 00:02:53 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Baby Jesus (1:20) and conquered 2,335 planets.
    October 15, 00:03:42 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Baby Jesus (1:20) and conquered 1,952 planets.
    October 15, 06:06:20 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Legio Augusta (1:16) and conquered 2,583 planets.
    October 15, 09:50:00 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Nothing Good (1:20) and conquered 2,107 planets.
    October 15, 12:19:17 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Nothing Good (1:20) and conquered 1,742 planets.
    October 15, 15:14:08 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Nothing Good (1:20) and conquered 1,579 planets.
    October 15, 23:46:41 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Legio Augusta (1:16) and conquered 2,447 planets.
    October 16, 03:51:34 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Legio Augusta (1:16) and conquered 2,257 planets.
    October 16, 05:59:31 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Baby Jesus (1:20) and conquered 1,707 planets.
    October 16, 06:00:17 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Legio Augusta (1:16) and conquered 1,981 planets.
    October 16, 08:12:15 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Dutch Schaefer (1:9) and conquered 1,230 planets.
    October 16, 10:11:05 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Dutch Schaefer (1:9) and conquered 1,082 planets.
    October 16, 12:09:02 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Dutch Schaefer (1:9) and conquered 889 planets.
    October 16, 14:04:58 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Dutch Schaefer (1:9) and conquered 860 planets.
    October 16, 23:29:11 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Baby Jesus (1:20) and conquered 2,098 planets.
    October 17, 03:02:36 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Baby Jesus (1:20) and conquered 1,922 planets.
    October 17, 07:00:16 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Dutch Schaefer (1:9) and conquered 791 planets.
    October 17, 07:00:52 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Dutch Schaefer (1:9) and conquered 661 planets.
    October 17, 11:58:54 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Baby Jesus (1:20) and conquered 1,824 planets.
    October 17, 14:35:15 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Dutch Schaefer (1:9) and conquered 639 planets.
    October 17, 23:10:47 Our brave kingdom Grote Drol (1:3) attacked Baby Jesus (1:20) and failed.