Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...when is new round?

edited May 2016 in General
Been 6 hours now. Come on lazy @bcart

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Tbh Bcart probably has no idea it ended already. It was early for one reason or another.
  • He won't be in for another hour or two most likely... Seems he has never fixed early start and early end or even cares enough to realize it's beginning and ending early. Let him hit his crack pipe and sit on some more dildos and then he will reset.
  • Who knows...I did notice the web page to purchase premium entitlement isn't working anymore..
  • Think I know what has happened here, BCart is actually Prince...
  • Or Betty White.
  • Or lazy.
  • I really do believe that one of these days/months/years, Bcart will stop logging in and the game will never be reset. Could this be it?
  • It's a shame the reset is automatic. And not manual.
  • I really do believe that one of these days/months/years, Bcart will stop logging in and the game will never be reset. Could this be it?
    It would make sense that the premium entitlement page isn't working if he decided to quit resetting it.

It would make sense that the premium entitlement page isn't working if he decided to quit resetting it.

He is coding an in game moderation addon.

Miracles happen, 5000/1 but take a look at the champions league..

I'm taking bets..

Miracles happen, 5000/1 but take a look at the Premier League..

I'm taking bets..

FTFY

Miracles happen, 5000/1 but take a look at the Premier League..

I'm taking bets..

FTFY
    My bad thanks for the correction :/
  • If bcart is doing anything at all i would be surprised.
  • edited May 2016
    Still waiting for one of you multi noobs to Pm me with a kingdom. Do yourself a favor and save your main.
  • I'm no Multi : (
  • Why didn't you just make one when round started? Cause there are some legit players that only have one account. So why are we being punished?
  • I was busy mang.
  • I was busy mang.
    with what? getting deflead? too busy sucking cock as a poor little goat?

• I was busy mang.
    with what? getting deflead? too busy sucking cock as a poor little goat?

Right right right
  • Lol just put my account into deletion. going over to EA.
  • Why? So you can play another game with an inactive admin?

Darius has already admitted to owning 2 accounts, and has now matched IP's with Barricade (his friend) and has interaction.

What has been done? Nothing.
  • Why? So you can play another game with an inactive admin?

Darius has already admitted to owning 2 accounts, and has now matched IP's with Barricade (his friend) and has interaction.

What has been done? Nothing.
    This is what happens when you get friends moderating - It turns Biased :P
    At least @BCartfall hates you all in equal measures.
  • bcart has it right, stay away from the in game stuff and just fix the bugs.