Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xROx. Vs xTRx

Comments

• xROx woooot, you mean me? :P
    inger NW counts as like 3x NW
    Don't get it?
    Why 3x?

because he's like when you have like dyslexy or those things, in highschool your test aren't marked as severely as others and often have much more time for essays etc :P

he's special :p lower mental capacity :D
    So hes a jig?
  • xROx woooot, you mean me? :P
    inger NW counts as like 3x NW
    Don't get it?
    Why 3x?

because he's like when you have like dyslexy or those things, in highschool your test aren't marked as severely as others and often have much more time for essays etc :P

he's special :p lower mental capacity :D
    focker
  • Wait wait wait...I'm in 1:14...we were helping viva?!?!
  • Wait wait wait...I'm in 1:14...we were helping viva?!?!
    Where were u mate? :) how you doing?
  • well i know it was an uneven war ( number wise ) but that's how it has always been.
    no. 1 alliance in nw gets jumped on by the rest. It all comes up to leadership ability, friends in other sectors than the ones in your alliance etc.

plus. we ( RO ) didn't start this topic. TR did. dunno why..maybe they thought they could win...but they didn't have any kills in this war. except monkey 1:2 who was first kted in the war vs Thunderdome and finished at the start of this one.

Leaving viva's trolling aside...you could understand him bagging about winning the war. Just imagine if you were victors ... the forum would be full of your posts taunting and mocking RO and Viva in particular:)

@Meadows. Yes.the nap's been up for too long. i agree. that will change...obviously
    @Inger 3x sounds a bit too much :)
  • At least that was well put cumi :p two thumbs up u win this time !
  • well, duh, these are strategies me and walls used like 5 years ago. it's just infinitely easier to do when the playerbase is like a tenth of what it was.
  • well, duh, these are strategies me and walls used like 5 years ago. it's just infinitely easier to do when the playerbase is like a tenth of what it was.
    5 years ago there were defo more players, you can call whats now, a playerbase? :P
  • yeeee

The old war flow, when you'd post a top kd and it'd be dead in a couple hours tops.

Now you can post a medium sized one and it can live two days if you don't PK it.
  • i say, as a uni bonding experience, we kill meadows :D all together, as one big team :D
  • i say, as a uni bonding experience, we kill meadows :D all together, as one big team :D
    this is a pretty typical sk scenario tbh. let me break 5k land first tho, it's not nearly as exciting when my kd sux.
  • edited March 2016
    well, duh, these are strategies me and walls used like 5 years ago. it's just infinitely easier to do when the playerbase is like a tenth of what it was.
    yeeee

The old war flow, when you'd post a top kd and it'd be dead in a couple hours tops.

Now you can post a medium sized one and it can live two days if you don't PK it.
    that's the point. it's harder now to defend against 7-8 sectors but it's also harder to kill.
    very hard to pk also. there are very few kds and it's extremely hard to have enough pas at the right time. but still . we killed 5 kds from which 3 with PKs. Trust me...it wasn't easy. we were also lucky...but that's the game.

WP to ThunderDome and DmS. although i wished the war lasted longer...maybe just until marci was dead :))

i also played a few years back and i know how it was. it was much more fun
    i was VAL to TRW once. whoohooo :O
    . although i was a shit builder then as i am now :-s
  • edited March 2016
    I did? I mean yes I died!!! You are now safe to tag up, my awful kd is dead

Kudos on your Victory...

@ Marci, would u leave at 18k tac, 32k goons and 55k tank Mysty that's a first 3 breaker alive? Plz bring your ass to EA where half the crews don't get botted, I'm itching for a real competition
  • I did? I mean yes I died!!! You are now safe to tag up, my awful kd is dead

Kudos on your Victory...

@ Marci, would u leave at 18k tac, 32k goons and 55k tank Mysty that's a first 3 breaker alive? Plz bring your ass to EA where half the crews don't get botted, I'm itching for a real competition

GOOD game mate
    It's all banter on hear and trolling
    No hard feelings, I don't dislike any one on this game, I simply troll to build up a frenzy

It's a bit like having a pizza with only a tomato Base
    I troll ( which is basically adding the cheese and chicken on)
  • you're a buttcheese

Kudos on your Victory...

GOOD game mate
    No hard feelings, I don't dislike any one on this game, I simply troll to build up a frenzy

but the cheese is from between your toes :p
  • Ewwwww wait why am I still alive give me my second death alrwady I never even made a grab u bullies killed all my pretty sols I was hoarding g them :(

Kudos on your Victory...

which kd were you this round on EA?
  • I skipped a Rd Barri... I can't play 2 games atm, It's the middle of my busy season... I'll join up EA this rd

Kudos on your Victory...

GOOD game mate

but the cheese is from between your toes :p
    that was actually used in old time to help out the grapes ferment, in the process of making wine :D
    The strat than you and Walls used 5 years ago, is the one that i used 8 years and 5 month ago :P
  • So flames died I heard.?
  • I was a month ahead of you.
    ahead in what ?
    ahead in what ?
    pregnancy
    ahead in what ?
    pregnancy
    Someone got Knocked up... ;)
    Or should I say Marinating... hm.. ?
  • First pretty sure tr is a joke among a small group of us not a real UA

Second fairly certain I agree with warnerves, we've beaten you, you've beaten us.

Viva, Greg is better than you

And Jess is the best, except Ron

Annnnnnndddddd yeah our leadership ducked, pretty sure I was drunk and moving for 3 days when war started, arson was high as a kite, clay was tending to his 35 babies and we made thunderdome 100% to attack intra alliance. So congrats viva
    this is a pretty typical sk scenario tbh. let me break 5k land first tho, it's not nearly as exciting when my kd sux.
    Worst is she will win, I remember when you default and walls grouped up, and you were first or second randomly suicided your Kd for no reason went from like 20k land to 500 and within like 3 days you were back up to like 15k land and growing
  • lol.

i was halfway working on that with a much shittier version of such a kd last night. pumped like 180k dragoons when the top D was only safe against like 130.