Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EFUKT]vs[TheUniverse][Bashtal]

2»

Comments

• somethings things just happen :P it seems like nobody really cares about these wars nowdays, the playbase is so small that its like pointless :P
  • Most people stopped caring when the bot swarm started i think. I wanted to take this time to practice surviving KTs so I'm pretty happy with this war
  • somethings things just happen :P it seems like nobody really cares about these wars nowdays, the playbase is so small that its like pointless :P

Yeh it's pointless to you because you want to keep your rubbish top 5 kingdom
    The biggest false rank I've ever seen

butt hurt much?
  • edited February 2016
    Wow really, why is there suddenly multis taking part in this war?

Lovsan please ban all these mafia bitches from your AFs.

February 2, 19:01:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mafia8 (1:13)
    February 2, 19:01:10 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 679 civilians were kidnapped.
    February 2, 19:01:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mafia8 (1:13) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Mafia8 (1:13)
    Mission: Kidnappings
    Probes Sent: 21,931 (Lost: 1,206)
    February 2, 19:01:12 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 645 civilians were kidnapped.
    February 2, 19:01:14 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 613 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Mafia8 (1:13)
    Probes Sent: 20,435 (Lost: 184)
    February 2, 19:05:15 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 582 civilians were kidnapped.
    February 2, 19:05:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mafia10 (1:18)
    February 2, 19:05:17 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 553 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Mafia10 (1:18)
    Probes Sent: 10,888 (Lost: 163)
    February 2, 19:05:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 526 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Mafia10 (1:18)
    Probes Sent: 10,725 (Lost: 161)
  • Bloody Mafia multis should have been dealt with ages ago. :(

Uhhhh
  • Bloody Mafia multis should have been dealt with ages ago. :(
    +1
  • Wow, I log in after getting home from work with 800 pop. I'm lucky to be alive, haha.
  • Look what viva sent me after saboing em for 3 straight days LOL, and before he said hes turbo shady, split personality much? Really this guy is so pissed he lost his pose kd, that he still logs to his rubish farms to screw around, viva admit you lost this round and went down in few hours what are you trying to proove?

venom Vulture (1:20)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on February 3, 01:28:45
    You said I have cock in your alliance forums
    If you apologie I can stop

Your choice

• edited February 2016
    Why is viva in this thread?
  • Why is viva in this thread?
    Yeah, we were talking about cats, damn it!
  • Why is viva in this thread?
    Yeah, we were talking about cats, damn it!
    we need moar cat pix, who here has a cat? keep em coming
  • edited February 2016
    Doritos-Cheetos
  • those are cool cats. i dont have any cats. just a devil dog.
  • This is called winning right?

February 3, 13:20:37 Alexander Barkov (1:13) Suicide Attack 1 1 Your probes attack their energy reserves by self detonating. The total damage done was 10 energy.
  • There is no [EFUKT] alliance.
  • edited February 2016
    1 [EFUKT] 111,346,664 22,269,332 (-700k nw)
    2 [TheUniverse] 99,488,545 19,897,709 (+12.5m nw)
    4 [Bashtal] 42,464,872 8,492,974 (-10.5m nw)
  • amog sent me a cute cat pic and alliance was gone :(
  • That's cuz all I was doing was failing attacks and as soon as we break we disband. :(