Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tebow to New York

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Of course Drew is here, and the NFC South has been an entertaining division for a decade, whether you like the teams or not you can't deny that you silly buffoon. Drew Brees WILL be with the Saints and Payton and Loomis are with the team Sean will sit out a year and Loomis half a year, oh noes. Drew Brees and the Saints will reach a deal eventually. The Falcons are very good team. The Panthers are extremely fun to watch with Cam the Scam Newton as QB and receivers in this league are a dime a dozen, Steve is one of the best but when he goes they'll just plug in another guy. Tampa Bay while a wreck last year is loads better than the Dolphins (lol they suck) and better than the Bills (but not as much). You are just too stupid to understand. GG moron. I doubt Jon Fox's plans had anything to do with Tebow as a QB as he burried him in the depth chart. We see how that turned out. Also, Tebow as an HBack would be lol bad.
  • ''GG'' yea? It's mid-march come back in nov when your division might have a race and mine definitely does. The phins are garbage, the bills are not - the afc east had 3 teams within 1 game of each other at the beginning of november last year.
  • I don't really care about this season with Payton being suspended the whole year, but the only year where there has NOT been a race for the the NFC South was the year the Saints won the Superbowl. Every other year there has been a fight for it. I'm sorry, I know the Bills aren't garbage which is why I said the Bucs are barely better than them. Didn't know you couldn't read.
  • edited March 2012
    Jicky, also STFU. Association Footballers also don't promote collisions, douche.
    Erm... tackling is a form of collision. Which is promoted heavily in football. Jumping up and going for a header and "colliding" heads with another player. A collision. And that's just a couple. /snoozebutton

EDIT: But tbh I didn't expect a sensible response from you - as most of your replies seem to involve some form of weak insult.
  • Why Saints.....Why :-(
  • I don't really care about this season with Payton being suspended the whole year, but the only year where there has NOT been a race for the the NFC South was the year the Saints won the Superbowl. Every other year there has been a fight for it. I'm sorry, I know the Bills aren't garbage which is why I said the Bucs are barely better than them. Didn't know you couldn't read.
    What's currently exciting about previous seasons? We're talking about current events and excitement over the NFL settings. No, I'm not excited about the NFC race last season or the previous because IT ALREADY HAPPENED.
  • Good for you, I'm showing you a precedence of excitement from the NFC South and with two really good teams, a third rising fast, leads to far more excitement than your division has produced and am confident will produce.

Also Jicky I use weak insults because your mom is a woman. Yes, Association Football is a contact sport but pay attention, it doesn't promote collisions. Yes, collisions happen during the game but it is not an emphasis OF the game.
  • Thing is, ALL coaches would want their players to hit as hard as they can in every tackle..to give it 100%, so I dont see why the bonus thing is as bad as they have made it out by the punishments. Players should be giving it 100% and a few thousand dollars cant make a player do any better than 100%

Obviously I dont condone it but the punishments are a bit harsh. One guy banned for good, a top team that just recently dragged itself out of the shit has to go without their head coach for a whole season, the GM or whatever he is for half and loses a good few draft picks.

Did Payton actually say he was involved or did he just take responsibility because it went on under his watch and he should have caught/stopped it?
  • Payton was not involved, but he was told about it and Goodell felt that he didn't do enough to stop it. Same as with the GM. I am not against their suspension however, I feel that the length is excessive for Sean Payton.
  • Thing is, ALL coaches would want their players to hit as hard as they can in every tackle..to give it 100%, so I dont see why the bonus thing is as bad as they have made it out by the punishments. Players should be giving it 100% and a few thousand dollars cant make a player do any better than 100%

Obviously I dont condone it but the punishments are a bit harsh. One guy banned for good, a top team that just recently dragged itself out of the shit has to go without their head coach for a whole season, the GM or whatever he is for half and loses a good few draft picks.

Did Payton actually say he was involved or did he just take responsibility because it went on under his watch and he should have caught/stopped it?
    Yeh cept every PL defender would love to go in 150% on your douchebag Suarez.
  • I'm a DIEHARD Black and Gold Saints fan and the League just smashed New Orleans! I hate it. Thank goodness we have Brees who practically runs the offense anyways
  • Yeah, and we had to run the offense for a few games last year when Payton got hurt. I just wonder who will handle game situations and the meetings during the week. Drew Brees eases the pain as he is a tremendous leader. I'm worried about the defense though.
  • You forget we now have Spagnullo as our D coordinator. He was a head coach so he can keep it together until Vitt can resume after his 6 game suspension
  • Possibly, if it wasn't his first year I'd agree. Just not really sure how the Saints will deal with it but I like the coaching staff and I'm not too upset about it. Yeah, I'm just talking about those 6 games.
  • edited March 2012
    Tebow is a winner. If I were the starting qb I'd be getting really nervous. This guy is money and the Jets just got a great deal. Somehow, someway, he's going to end up in the game and take that spot. Why? Because the God's favor Tim Tebow. Is it his God that favors him well that's another subject, but he's blessed no doubt about it. Don't disrespect their desire or you will become road kill. This will be a very interesting season for the Jets.
  • The bigger news is Brandon Marshall and Michael Bush to DA BEARSSSS!!
  • Chicago still has a pro team? I'm sorry. I forgot after watching them disappear last season.
  • lol yeah we did disappear after Cutler went out. This season we'll be legitimate contenders. I just hope Marshall doesn't go to prison...
  • No, you disappeared after Matt Forte went out.
  • Well that didn't help either, but Cutler went out week 11, Forte went out week 13. We sucked horribly in week 12 and were sucking horribly in week 13 as well even with Forte playing. We could have easily beat Oakland, KC and Denver if we had decent QB play. Our back up RBs actually did pretty well.
  • They did okay, but they were no Forte, now they missed Cutler but could have still won a few games with Forte there.
  • Of course Drew is here, and the NFC South has been an entertaining division for a decade, whether you like the teams or not you can't deny that you silly buffoon. Drew Brees WILL be with the Saints and Payton and Loomis are with the team Sean will sit out a year and Loomis half a year, oh noes. Drew Brees and the Saints will reach a deal eventually. The Falcons are very good team. The Panthers are extremely fun to watch with Cam the Scam Newton as QB and receivers in this league are a dime a dozen, Steve is one of the best but when he goes they'll just plug in another guy. Tampa Bay while a wreck last year is loads better than the Dolphins (lol they suck) and better than the Bills (but not as much). You are just too stupid to understand. GG moron. I doubt Jon Fox's plans had anything to do with Tebow as a QB as he burried him in the depth chart. We see how that turned out. Also, Tebow as an HBack would be lol bad.
    TMonsta knows what he's talking about. Social doesn't seem to know shit.
  • I could care less about SK-related posts. This has to do with the NFL - of which I'm a die-hard fan of...His post is great and I agree with everything that he said.

• Yeh cept every PL defender would love to go in 150% on your douchebag Suarez.

Terry shows true emotion. Suarez is just a prick.
  • Meh, I didn't need Cam to tell me I know what I'm talking about in NFL and College Football although I do appreciate him backing me up. I don't make sense in other threads because it's far more fun to troll them. Sports are a passion of mine.

Yeh hatred, when he is calling ferdinand a black cunt

and when he is raping and fucking prostitutes whilst coked off his head

and fucking his team mates gf

and watching carraghers brother fuck his mum while his dad sells drugs

:-D

Yeh hatred, when he is calling ferdinand a black cunt

and when he is raping and fucking prostitutes whilst coked off his head

and fucking his team mates gf

and watching carraghers brother fuck his mum while his dad sells drugs

:-D
    When did he call anton that? All i see from him is opening his mouth and saying inaudible words.