Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@Darius

edited August 2015 in General
HEY YOU BETTER NOT MESS UP MY KINGDOM OR YOU CAN NEVER BABYSIT IT AGAIN

Comments

• HEY YOU BETTER NOT MESS UP MY KINGDOM OR YOU CAN NEVER BABYSIT IT AGAIN
    Sry lord puppy I'm being assaulted by the commoners
    I BET ITS MOON THAT DIRTY FUCKER ALWAYS BOTHERS ME
    Does he even lift? Wat a nerd
    He does lift! Carries a few extra pounds every day! HA FAT JOKES HUEHEUHEUIHEUEHEUHEUEHE
    He does lift! Carries a few extra pounds every day! HA FAT JOKES HUEHEUHEUIHEUEHEUHEUEHE
    Dam rekt

• Multiple personality disorder is serious...
  • Multiple personality disorder is serious...
    Yea this Westas guy has it and look what he did to this round!

• Yea this Westas guy has it and look what he did to this round!

• once again darius gets a kd to play for 3 days and claims all the prizes? :( now puppy i assume you can take it back, since its no longer rr AND IS TOP 2 ! :O =))
  • Westas is not a multi, someone just took a screenshot from a multi kingdom, hacked his forum account and posted it.
  • Westas is not a multi, someone just took a screenshot from a multi kingdom, hacked his forum account and posted it.
  • Oh wow Only need 2 more people to post here and we got all the big cheaters of this round in this thread :D
  • shiny and robtomo?
  • LOL wandoo ur boner for me is cute. Hihi "big cheater" reporting here =D
  • 1 MOAR POSTER LEFT!
  • HURRY UP, PUPPY AIN'T GOT WHOLE DAY TO WAIT!
  • you see shiny i was right you are in puppys cheaters list!
  • once again darius gets a kd to play for 3 days and claims all the prizes? :( now puppy i assume you can take it back, since its no longer rr AND IS TOP 2 ! :O =))
    My half ass distraction multi is better than your pride and joy cheated kd :) so sad wanadoo
  • Puppy knows I am the biggest bestest cheater of them all

CMSZ
  • edited August 2015
    my pride and joy kd died like 3 weeks ago(top1 land, you were behind, and top2 nw you were 20knw bigger because of tanks, so you didnt beat me in land with your first multi account then you got killed), what you are talking about i got few newbies made to join the fun :D i dont have enough time to run some hidden kds, so that after a month i could come to pfs and brag that-HA it was me and im a god of sk.
  • my pride and joy kd died like 3 weeks ago(top1 land, you were behind, and top2 nw you were 20knw bigger because of tanks, so you didnt beat me in land with your first multi account then you got killed), what you are talking about i got few newbies made to join the fun :D i dont have enough time to run some hidden kds, so that after a month i could come to pfs and brag that-HA it was me and im a god of sk.
    You just have time to run 100 multis instead

Sure showed me who the try hard nerd is. It's very difficult for me to manage one whole kd after 2days, and hide in the top5 the whole round.

Lol
  • i dont have access to the bot, i just helped creating 5 newbies and 2 of those landed in 1;20 to take over your preciuos sector:P
  • i dont have access to the bot, i just helped creating 5 newbies and 2 of those landed in 1;20 to take over your preciuos sector:P
    So you multied/cheated anyways...