Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- Free land multis --

12346»

Comments

• edited August 2015

I rolled Omni last round which started the war, lol
    Omni was a KT..

Omni send out half his shit after SoMing me thinking I had WLs out so I 2 wled him, we then posted him as a kt because he was weakened and that started the war

Are you fucking dense lol? Ask him yourself

Dein then suicided his shit on me while I was slightly vulnerable and I rolled him back immediately, then I rolled him 11 more times while I was a missle KT and still retained rank 1 for 3 days through a couple more breaks and about 10 max land missles per day.

Seriously you guys are dumb as fuck and have 0 clue whats going on hahaha dont even try to correct me you didnt even remember I was the only person in the game to break him
  • Lets see who farms these KD's coming out of noob soon.

KimboValley (1:15)

IPvSK2: 853-A8-4E-EF - August 11, 04:28:05

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 853-A8-4E-EF
    IPvSK2: 825-DD-C5-79
    IPvSK2: 950-EC-ED-AA
    IPvSK2: 768-C0-12-8C

Renegade (1:10)

IPvSK2: 853-A8-4E-EF - August 11, 06:16:18

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 853-A8-4E-EF
    IPvSK2: 825-DD-C5-79
    IPvSK2: 950-EC-ED-AA
    IPvSK2: 768-C0-12-8C
  • August 11, 13:47:07 Our brave kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) attacked Ibiza Rocka (1:13) and conquered 218 planets.
    August 11, 13:58:37 Our brave kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) attacked Chiys Sammich (1:8) and conquered 118 planets.
    August 11, 15:48:06 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from PLANETTOOHOT (1:9). The total damage done was 33 planets and 3,623 population.
    August 11, 15:48:23 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against PLANETTOOHOT (1:9) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:50:04 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Yelmrog (1:1). The total damage done was 33 planets and 3,295 population.
    August 11, 15:50:23 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Yelmrog (1:1) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:51:13 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Chiys Sammich (1:8). The total damage done was 21 planets and 1,016 population.
    August 11, 15:51:33 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Chiys Sammich (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:52:46 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against CharlesPNutButter (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:53:47 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from CharlesPNutButter (1:8). The total damage done was 47 planets and 3,267 population.
    August 11, 15:54:31 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from TJ (1:8). The total damage done was 28 planets and 1,714 population.
    August 11, 15:54:55 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against TJ (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:55:53 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from BigNoseBob (1:11). The total damage done was 31 planets and 2,791 population.
    August 11, 15:57:27 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against BigNoseBob (1:11) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:58:13 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Mars (1:9). The total damage done was 28 planets and 1,587 population.
    August 11, 15:58:39 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Mars (1:9) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:59:20 Our kingdom Rooks (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from BINGO (1:7). The total damage done was 19 planets and 3,121 population.
    August 11, 15:59:37 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against BINGO (1:7) and was victorious.
    August 11, 16:01:57 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against MyPlanetIsAwesome (1:7) and was victorious.
    August 11, 16:02:20 Our brave kingdom Rooks (1:6) attacked BINGO (1:7) and conquered 89 planets.
    August 11, 16:02:57 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Zarbazwanognobly (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 16:03:17 Our kingdom Oceanic (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Zarbazwanognobly (1:8). The total damage done was 12 planets and 979 population.

OH OH OH OH VIVA GETS HIT AND LEMME GUESS, HES NOT INVOLVED RIGHT?
  • Between 15:48:06 and 16:03:17 there are a lot of tears being had. So sad.
  • Funny story, viva logged in right before the multies hit 1 6. Right after somone in 1 6 hit him.

GUYS HE WAS SET UP. SOMONE WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO LOG IN TO TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD
  • Greys probably still a little Virgin

Greg why don't you come to England and meet me I will fucking pan your face in you little dick and I mean it , I will absolutely batter you Ya little cunt! Seriously
    #1 since you cannot read I'll enlighten you to the fact Sped said that!

#2 I'd absolutely whoop your fat, illiterate ass all over your home countries streets, there's absolutely nothing small about me you fucking faggot! Now stfu and go pray your daughter gets her mom's intelligence! I assume she has to be smarter then your fucktard crayon eating ass!

On a side note does anybody understand this fucking cunt? Wtf is pan my face? Liam / Carl? Can you explain the fucktards attempts to talk shit in normal terminology?
    What did I say?
    Lol the comment about the horse faced girlfriend! After Fairius commented Viva jumped in with his fucktard comment! Lol always trying to protect his cheating bitches

• I rolled Omni last round which started the war, lol
    Omni was a KT..

Omni send out half his shit after SoMing me thinking I had WLs out so I 2 wled him, we then posted him as a kt because he was weakened and that started the war

Dein then suicided his shit on me while I was slightly vulnerable and I rolled him back immediately, then I rolled him 11 more times while I was a missle KT and still retained rank 1 for 3 days through a couple more breaks and about 10 max land missles per day.

Seriously you guys are dumb as fuck and have 0 clue whats going on hahaha dont even try to correct me you didnt even remember I was the only person in the game to break him
    Bro you're bragging about hitting Omni ON A KD YOU DIDN'T FUCKING BUILD that Loaf gave you AFTER your MULTIPLE kds git raped! Stfu you're like a 9 yr old with a massive inferiority complex!
  • Greys probably still a little Virgin

Greg why don't you come to England and meet me I will fucking pan your face in you little dick and I mean it , I will absolutely batter you Ya little cunt! Seriously

#2 I'd absolutely whoop your fat, illiterate ass all over your home countries streets, there's absolutely nothing small about me you fucking faggot! Now stfu and go pray your daughter gets her mom's intelligence! I assume she has to be smarter then your fucktard crayon eating ass!

On a side note does anybody understand this fucking cunt? Wtf is pan my face? Liam / Carl? Can you explain the fucktards attempts to talk shit in normal terminology?
    What did I say?
    Lol the comment about the horse faced girlfriend! After Fairius commented Viva jumped in with his fucktard comment! Lol always trying to protect his cheating bitches
    Ah yes, a classic.

• I rolled Omni last round which started the war, lol
    Omni was a KT..

Bro you're bragging about hitting Omni ON A KD YOU DIDN'T FUCKING BUILD that Loaf gave you AFTER your MULTIPLE kds git raped! Stfu you're like a 9 yr old with a massive inferiority complex!
    Conquest was far better built and got kted after a war. I took loaf from rank 10 to rank 1 in 2 days then tacked on a 25% lead haha

Not sure what your point is. Should I have been far smaller with 1/3 my scis and half my
    Mili and land to unleash my true potential on Omni later in the round? Lmao
  • Darius is so good at c
    Greys probably still a little Virgin

What did I say?
    The bitch was ugly.