Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets get the party started!!

Comments

• Yes.

Darius is one of my many split personalities.
    Makes sense, I assume all your personalities are fucking douchebag retards
    Thank you.
    Youre welcome
  • Yes.

Darius is one of my many split personalities.
    Makes sense, I assume all your personalities are fucking douchebag retards
    Thank you.
    Youre welcome
    FTW
  • SnapshotLifestyle (X:4,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 524 166,028 1,039 6h

Nerd alert.
  • Best way to play a DW is to play it smart and prepare it for War (and die), not to go insanely high offence early on. Unless it's a multi/kd meant only for the sole purpose of breaking top kd's until the mediocre finally manages to get a top spot, or just a brainless player.

But as you say loaf, usually they eat each other fast enough. Even with that xDWx bullshit around :))
  • Cords?
    Bro get on the same level as this thread.
  • edited August 2015
    Who came with this term AT? This is just a kd with stupidly high offence, nothing more.
    He's a threat to his enemies. The threatened coalition should message him or negotiate with his alliance to disband part of his offense.

If nothing happens and the threat starts hitting big, then he should be dealt with until he is no longer a threat.

Basic course of events during a war...and i dont mean War Declaration by an alliance, but the continuous WAR state that is the game.
  • One faggot down, who's next?
  • 1;8 has many nexts's
  • Parties over.

SnapshotLifestyle (X:4,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Cut off one head, two more will take its place!!
  • mememememe, I am the great mighty poo and I'm going to throw my shit at you
  • Tl:Dr

AT only matters if your hittable.

If your breakable and over build offence, your free land.

/close thread
  • edited August 2015
    Not a AT technically! Lol
  • And you can't post coords
  • No, just a super open dumbass KD.
  • edited August 2015
    Not a AT technically! Lol
    Guess we found greg

Thats a mighty shit kd you have there bud

edit: lmao sending the soldiers are you serious?
  • not greg little darius guess again :P....always hating
  • Actually I'm not in 1:7... but I know who he is lol! Good try bitch, I know when I fly my tag your multies will get me, difference is I don't give a shit about this game you obsess over bwahaha

Yes he is! I'm shocked you went Forest Sped.... trying hard for a good finish? I'm proud of you for trying less OP pt...

Yes he is! I'm shocked you went Forest Sped.... trying hard for a good finish? I'm proud of you for trying less OP pt...

Totally.

I'd love to hear your personal ranking of easiest to hardest PT to play.
  • edited August 2015
    FW end game is insanely good... if you're playing for score kudos... but like I stated that DW isn't AT... 6k tanks n 2200 lts to 11k goons? Lol proper DW math to me... don't wry you'll recover strong, you are a good turtle I just saw the som
  • I didn't say he was AT, I said party found.

Also you didn't answer my question.
  • You said he's AT in afs :) what question? I see no question
  • Oh right.. because I'm Condorcet.. I forgot.

:S
  • Actually I'm not in 1:7... but I know who he is lol! Good try bitch, I know when I fly my tag your multies will get me, difference is I don't give a shit about this game you obsess over bwahaha
    I don't have multis and I wouldn't waste them on you if I did lol. Fly free Gregory
  • To whoever owns the DW multis in g2. Eat Poop :D
    I don't have multis and I wouldn't waste them on you if I did lol. Fly free Gregory

Really? Why ask if Anonymous is me, anomimo, chuggah... etc etc ;)
  • edited August 2015
    Poor Ingers :(
  • August 12, 02:48:34 Our brave kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and failed.
    August 12, 02:56:19 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 102 planets.
    August 12, 02:56:21 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 83 planets.
    August 12, 02:56:27 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 67 planets.

Sounds like a chuggah chuggah choo choo