Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- Free land multis --

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Lol everyone keeps saying that. I didnt even know I'd have an alliance O.o

And EY neither of you told me you were playing.

Pls don't fuck with me, Rob, I'll probably hug you :( I LIKE PLAYING NICE
  • I helped by hitting that DW SL. Isn't that enough? My KD is so shitty, right Greg!!
    You did not hit the dw you're bitching about unless sosn is somehow bugged!

@viva, funny I got multi suicide broke n all as well as my friends even before Darius was broken! The kds that broke you were built for that purpose by individual ppl wanting to die fast lol ;) don't wry just use your backup kd hahaha! I have not now, or ever multied!

@Darius you fucked up by giving up your "god strat" in sector forums thread at start then raged when called out on it hahaha! Do you believe your own bullshit? I used to stand up for you but with your bs cheating last rd everyone will forever think you cheat... bank farming to #1 isn't hard if you're willing to use your level of bs n put in the time! I personally don't see the appeal in it but hey, do you buttercup

Sped I wonder are you bcartfall? Have you strayed from from that op terra???
    I helped by hitting that DW SL. Isn't that enough? My KD is so shitty, right Greg!!

@viva, funny I got multi suicide broke n all as well as my friends even before Darius was broken! The kds that broke you were built for that purpose by individual ppl wanting to die fast lol ;) don't wry just use your backup kd hahaha! I have not now, or ever multied!

@Darius you fucked up by giving up your "god strat" in sector forums thread at start then raged when called out on it hahaha! Do you believe your own bullshit? I used to stand up for you but with your bs cheating last rd everyone will forever think you cheat... bank farming to #1 isn't hard if you're willing to use your level of bs n put in the time! I personally don't see the appeal in it but hey, do you buttercup

I helped by hitting that DW SL. Isn't that enough? My KD is so shitty, right Greg!!

Building name Buildings constructed In production Number to build
    Residence 393 13
    Barracks 215 2
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 88 1
    Star Mine 162 0
    Training Camp 103 1
    Probe Factory 9 30

Guess you caught me bank farming to rank 1 huh Greg?

I don't cheat to build you fuckin monkey I'm the best to touch the game I don't have to.

I didn't mention the god strat in the sfs. I said it's better to switch mobi at hour 37 than 29 if you're following max explore because I know how to do simple math. I am the best player because I can take any kd and make it rank 1 at any point in the game. I don't need to make a multi army and I don't need to play dw like a pussy ass bitch to roll real tops all game
    Ohhh so hitting fresh inacts like your boy barri doesisn't bank farming? STFU you're not even close to the best ever, you must have forgotten the top players left long ago... yea exactly the 37 gave u away and u sounded SUPER butthurt when u got called out on it... sane shit as last rd, getting hit down by AT n suicide broke when a top dw... stfu alrdy
  • edited August 2015
    We know you guys hate eachother and that you're talking to eachother.

Please give my thumb a break and stop quoting :(
    I don't hate anyone on this game. I just like f*cking with people.

<3 We're like the same person.... or are we really? Eh Greg? Eh?</blockquote>

I don't hate Sped... he makes the game interesting! He's straight up about shit unlike that dumb cunt brit who fails at running alliances rd after rd n spews retarded shit all day
  • Only if I was good at this game then I could talk smack like DSarius
  • edited August 2015

Ohhh so hitting fresh inacts like your boy barri doesisn't bank farming? STFU you're not even close to the best ever, you must have forgotten the top players left long ago... yea exactly the 37 gave u away and u sounded SUPER butthurt when u got called out on it... sane shit as last rd, getting hit down by AT n suicide broke when a top dw... stfu alrdy
    I tick hit inactives just like everyone else in this game. I also do manual calculations of my returns and spreadsheet over a 5 hour radius. I had RWCE after the first wave, I actually lost about 15-20 hours of returns due to poor spacing of bank inacts and bad coords, had I made my own I wouldve been so stupidly far ahead I wouldve been KTed on size envy even if I werent me.

Im the best in the fucking game greg thats why youll always see me at the top. Nobody can play like me. Not a single person in this game playing their KD would ever play better than if I took it over.

I can make a better KD than your pride and joy all time best one youve ever made with any 1k lander DW out there right now. You will never be on my level and you will never understand how much better I am than you because of this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

• i'm too lazy to look for my next KT, who should my alliance be killing?
  • darius before you got hit you didnt even had a land lead, only 15k nw lead because of tanks only, so stop bragging, if not those dw hits youd still wouldnt be top 1 dont be so confident, any noob can be top 1 first week building fckin tanks
  • edited August 2015
    darius before you got hit you didnt even had a land lead, only 15k nw lead because of tanks only, so stop bragging, if not those dw hits youd still wouldnt be top 1 dont be so confident, any noob can be top 1 first week building fckin tanks
    I had 4k scis by 1k land idiot and just finished goons/rwce maxed. I was the top defense in the game at 4.5k tanks and never sent any out. I was about to take off with a mobi burst of 5k goons then LDs pumping while I rushed to 2.5k land. DW is literally just broken early on, no KD or build can defend against it and its simple fact. Getting broken by it especially at this stage means absolutely nothing the same as getting suicided on out of newbie.

Dont fucking question me youre so dumb, you dont know anything about this game or how to play it. Remember Sev? The only KD to pass me last round? He had to use 10 seperate bank farms to keep up with me while I was too lazy to even build pfs and look for robs.

• Posted on August 9, 15:11:57
    Both are anti turtle and the probing time and log in time and hit time prove there is some fishy business.

SnapshotLifestyle (2:16)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 269,780 (18)
    Land: 1,360 (80)
    Honor: 1,631 (10)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 198.37 (32)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 964-0B-F3-81 - August 9, 13:49:19

August 8, 09:35:57 Forces from Radio (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 39 soldiers, 550 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
    August 8, 09:36:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 9, 10:44:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 51,624 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    August 9, 13:38:10 Forces from Radio (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 57 soldiers, 612 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
    August 9, 13:40:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Radio (1:1)
    August 9, 13:40:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 9, 13:51:10 Forces from SnapshotLifestyle (2:16) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 174 planets, 27,684 platinum, 5,308 civilians, 2,504 energy, and 111 honor.
    Our military has lost: 96 soldiers, 1,098 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

Posted on August 9, 23:10:55

Mission: Success
    (August 9, 23:10:08)
    Action: Spy on Buildings
    Losses: We lost a total of 65 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Building Status
    Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 1 22 23 24
    Planets 1,224 100% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Residence 430 35% 1 2 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Barracks 344 28% 2 2 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Nuclear Power Plant 157 13% 2 2 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Training Camp 61 5% 2 2 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Star Mine 185 15% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Probe Factories 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

He has no pfs
  • I don't know if this has been brought up, but there are several DW Kingdoms in G2, ALL who are in the 2nd position of their sector, ALL who have similar login times and ALL who are in Mob.

How little of a life does this person have?
  • That's why I keep suggesting uni NAP. Some of the hits would spread out to multies and some to G2 (which I believe is 90% multies as well, they just didn't start their show yet).
  • I don't know if this has been brought up, but there are several DW Kingdoms in G2, ALL who are in the 2nd position of their sector, ALL who have similar login times and ALL who are in Mob.

How little of a life does this person have?
    better question how much do they hate me? lmfao this is what im talking about

viva
  • darius before you got hit you didnt even had a land lead, only 15k nw lead because of tanks only, so stop bragging, if not those dw hits youd still wouldnt be top 1 dont be so confident, any noob can be top 1 first week building fckin tanks

If you had any balls you would say who and where you where!! However your a pussy and won't
    That makes you a nobody to me

If you had any balls you would say who and where you where!! However your a pussy and won't
    He might be that lt kd skola or something that means debt repayment in lith
  • xLTx kd's are easy to spot, not so hard tbh
    viva
    too lazy to find viva
    Facebook me some possible locations over bro

viva
    too lazy to find viva
    I found him, he's right above me =D
  • So he's riding you?
  • No, his post is just above mine. Way to homo-eroticize a witty post =/

He might be that lt kd skola or something that means debt repayment in lith
    keep guessing teolls* (c) viva
    Facebook me some possible locations over bro

Just wait for 1-2 more days, and 6 out of top 10 kd's are LT :P
  • LT kingdoms are super easy to spot, they are the ones with no probe factories using probe farms to make their hits
  • Here comes all the bullsh*t with nothing to back it up :)
    Same story every time.
  • Is that u or moonlight in 1.8?
  • LT kingdoms are super easy to spot, they are the ones with no probe factories using probe farms to make their hits
    I do remember them playing well alot of years back, and they still do :). If you have no proof better not throw shit at ppl.
    I do remember them playing well alot of years back, and they still do :). If you have no proof better not throw shit at ppl.
    If by well you mean hide the whole round in 10th place and wait for everyone good to die then yeah they play well
  • you didnt even play back then bigmouth