Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greg is a mean bastard

edited July 2015 in General
after mentioning me in a post that i'm his friend :'( :'( :'( he hit me today :'(
*muchos abused feels*

Comments

• Lol you went to sick bastards :P

Besides I thought u were Mercy Buckets lol
  • anyone dumb enough to join a viva alliance deserves it tbh
    sector decision... nobody mentioned that loaf ditched us and gave his account to darius..

• there's always intra-alliance pewpews.
    sector decision... nobody mentioned that loaf ditched us and gave his account to darius..

Yeah to be fair it was a vote :) I never hijacked you guys outside of state swap to roll westas which I didn't even want to do lol
  • hijacked or not, if we knew you were not loaf, your vote wouldn't have counted...
  • hijacked or not, if we knew you were not loaf, your vote wouldn't have counted...
    Was still 4-3 without me :)
  • It wouldn't have been, were still people that needed to vote and when a cheater wants to go to an alliance... That alliance is bad
  • I mean really...it was a Viva alliance anyway. Y'all should have known better and known Loaf would never have done that.
  • I mean really...it was a Viva alliance anyway. Y'all should have known better and known Loaf would never have done that.

loaf wat a ditcher.
  • It wouldn't have been, were still people that needed to vote and when a cheater wants to go to an alliance... That alliance is bad
    People cheat to kill me then I cheat to live. If there was no cheating id never cheat because I wouldn't need to. You don't understand what it's like to be rank 1 the entire game. Nobody can compete with me except an absolutely blatant cheater like zao, conquest was already proof of that this round.

I play to grow. Cheating to grow is worthless as it proves nothing. If people cheat to stop me from growing then I'll make it harder for them to kill me off :)

loaf wat a ditcher.
    Lol u quit first
  • Also- if someone votes for viva's alliance, their votes do not count. Any other option just lowers your sk iq to the short bus
  • what is the next round?
  • A bot war?
  • A bot war?
  • you bitches know i meant when
    People cheat to kill me then I cheat to live. If there was no cheating id never cheat because I wouldn't need to. You don't understand what it's like to be rank 1 the entire game. Nobody can compete with me except an absolutely blatant cheater like zao, conquest was already proof of that this round.

I play to grow. Cheating to grow is worthless as it proves nothing. If people cheat to stop me from growing then I'll make it harder for them to kill me off :)
    Didn't he start the round with 2KDs? Cheating from creation nothing a cheater does is impressive. Its expected.
  • Please stop saying you made 2 kds to play legit. Nobody's buying it
    I made two kds to play the game :) it allowed me to go offensive on conquest without being afraid of early Multis and suiciders. Making two rank one tier kds blows, you have to manage two sets of tick hits. Prolly won't do that again Too much work
    I made two kds to play the game :) it allowed me to go offensive on conquest without being afraid of early Multis and suiciders. Making two rank one tier kds blows, you have to manage two sets of tick hits. Prolly won't do that again Too much work

Bahahahahajahahahahwhahahqhajqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauahauauauauauauauauauahwvwbeiduxnsb2heydiwnznciriwb2hueuwjwnhwsuiwjwbejs82isndnaii2jejebzhsuwjejrbeusjwjhajajauwhahakdkshahwjahahahahahehrbdiwiejrhauw

Go lay in bed with your naked brother and eat goat cheese while you work out your amazing body, sleep 15 min every 4 hours and conquer the known world....of warcraft.

Noone beleives anything you say fyi.
    You cheated to play fair. lol

Bahahahahajahahahahwhahahqhajqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauahauauauauauauauauauahwvwbeiduxnsb2heydiwnznciriwb2hueuwjwnhwsuiwjwbejs82isndnaii2jejebzhsuwjejrbeusjwjhajajauwhahakdkshahwjahahahahahehrbdiwiejrhauw

Go lay in bed with your naked brother and eat goat cheese while you work out your amazing body, sleep 15 min every 4 hours and conquer the known world....of warcraft.

Noone beleives anything you say fyi.
    I don't explain myself for your benefit. Your opinion means nothing to me I esplqin
    Please stop saying you made 2 kds to play legit. Nobody's buying it
    I cheated to play longer.

I dont actually have to justify my actions to anyone. If youre curious of my motives thats fine but your opinons dont actually matter
  • Also- if someone votes for viva's alliance, their votes do not count. Any other option just lowers your sk iq to the short bus
    I am better than you by far

I am better than you by far

I had fun in your alliance this round viva... so to jester, I am an idiot :(