Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yo Bro You Cheatin'?

edited July 2015 in General
Anaconda, a known multi:

July 1, 10:46:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Anaconda (1:1)
July 1, 10:46:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Anaconda (1:1)
July 1, 10:46:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
July 1, 10:47:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Anaconda (1:1)
July 1, 10:47:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
July 1, 10:56:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
July 1, 10:58:08 Forces from Restructuring (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 724 planets, x platinum, 11x688 civilians, x energy, and x honor.
Our military has lost: x soldiers, x laser troopers, x laser dragoons, and x tanks.

Comments

• I mean, some people suck at cheating, but holy crap.
  • lol, this is called noob cheating
  • wut? he got probed by someone other than the kingdom that hit him?

unheard of.
  • wut? he got probed by someone other than the kingdom that hit him?

unheard of.
    Within 2 minutes? I knw you restructuring but you suck at cheating
  • Any I p interaction
  • edited July 2015
    this is 100% something that happens ALL THE TIME inside an alliance.

A (10:42)-Hey mates, need a pa for a hit.

B (10:43)-Sure, i got exactly one probe. Som or Sok?

C (10:44)- I've got a probe for your mom!!!!

D (10:44)- lol

A (10:45)- Som, i know he has tanks out.

B (10:48)- There you go, pm sent.

A (10:52)- Nice, tnx! Can someone check his shields?

A (10:55)- Nvm, i'll use my own PA.
  • I dont see anything shady going on here guys :)
  • this is 100% something that happens ALL THE TIME inside an alliance.

"Multis" Explained with perfect clarity.
    Not going to stop people claiming almost anything and everything is because of multi's. It's the default response these days instead of a person asking themselves why their kingdom could be grabbed in the first place, e.g. inadequate defensive units.
  • edited July 2015
    this is 100% something that happens ALL THE TIME inside an alliance.

Except Anaconda SOM'd someone in his own sector for Restructuring, who wasn't in our Alliance?

Not to mention Anaconda hasn't posted or attacked all round.
  • I will be turning a blind eye to this and so will BadMofo due to the severe lack of evidence

If any clear evidence is given then our alliance will look at again

However other ALs may have different views
  • How about cases with 100 % solid evidence? Have you ktd your groupmate yet?
  • Here's some evidence. Get KT'ing

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/4435/sickmofo-cheating-again#Item_30
    I will be turning a blind eye to this and so will BadMofo due to the severe lack of evidence

If any clear evidence is given then our alliance will look at again

However other ALs may have different views
  • edited July 2015
    :-bd hes busy with me for 4 days, he will have to work till round end to bring, restructuring down. And viva with his sht alliance cant kill anyone, they have 0 probes, and low offense, their biggest offensive kd is 900knw dw antiturtle, who is beaten down already.
  • Who is their 900k NW DW Anti turtle
  • Im surprised people dont kill you on sight now for the bs you did with keshas bot back in the day ;)
  • Father ted and buzzkills both in 1:17 but already eaten up 50%. Yea i did sht 5 years ago now i play legit, while viva cheated few months ago and he dares to point fingers, and pretend to be innocent asian girl
  • innocent asian girl is best girl
  • Ahh so u cheated wannado that sounds about right

I troll forums and say stupid things in past to wind folk up but it was never me and there is and was not a shred of evidence at any point

Not one bit other than me trolling and winding ppl up
  • Hey fool, you missed my post where I posted evidence of your groupmate cheating.
    Ahh so u cheated wannado that sounds about right

I troll forums and say stupid things in past to wind folk up but it was never me and there is and was not a shred of evidence at any point

• viva WAIT what?

ill remind you

Multi's will wake up

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3883/multis-will-wake-up/p1

at least years ago i had decent multis(for one fckin round, ONE) that didnt need my atention, and did their job as intended
  • Hey fool, you missed my post where I posted evidence of your groupmate cheating.
    Ahh so u cheated wannado that sounds about right

Duh that doesn't count... let's review rules this rd

1: he is with Viva...

2: he lives in a hall of residence with 38 other sk players

3: I suppose in England massive living facilities all use 1 modem?!?? (Carl, Liam, Woody or SkyDragonX plz confirm for us Americans stuck paying 100 bucks per modem)

4: he is with viva... viva is demi god deemed so by sucking darius asshole n performing the rusty trombone like a good lil skank

5: viva says all evidence aimed at his alliance is hear say, no real evidence

6: SK hypocritical bs hahaha