Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SickBastards] vs [Raw]

edited June 2015 in General
June 24, 01:40:42 the [SickBastards] alliance has declared war with the [Raw] alliance.

Lets get startet any kills yet ?

Comments

• The war was technically started by Raw with Sabos on me. They just didnt declare because they can't break me yet.

Defending the AT Conner, but quick to jump my old sectormate Coulthard. Lol.

Anyway make it snappy, my girlfriend is over the moon.
  • There was a huge AT in 1:3

June 22, 11:26:57 Jihad (1:3) Spy on Military 1 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (14) UNAVAILABLE (14) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,276 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 10,638 0 11,655 11,560 0
    Laser Troopers 8,102 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 13,909 0 0 0 0

Connor hit the AT (Without suiciding, cos he was DW SL, and the AT had less def than me):

June 22, 11:29:46 Our brave kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) attacked Jihad (1:3) and conquered 481 planets.

Then he got grabbed 8 times:

June 22, 13:21:30 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against Kong (1:3) and lost 374 planets.

June 22, 17:56:45 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against Ayrton Senna (1:16) and lost 337 planets.

June 22, 18:42:00 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against Conquest (1:16) and lost 303 planets.

June 22, 21:40:06 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against G4 (1:3) and lost 273 planets.

June 23, 01:49:55 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against kiwi salad (1:6) and was victorious.

June 23, 02:52:09 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against Jihad (1:3) and lost 245 planets.

June 23, 07:20:48 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against Conquest (1:16) and lost 221 planets.

June 23, 07:20:52 Our kingdom Connor McDavid (1:18) bravely defended against Conquest (1:16) and lost 179 planets.

And after the 8 hits in one night he got posted as an "AT", and got KTed.
  • edited June 2015
    And those are my news from yesterday, before the war was declared ( I did not hit any of those guys):

June 23, 09:52:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Azerbaijan (1:11)
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 37,873 (Lost: 303)
    June 23, 09:52:51 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 13 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Sabotage Power plants
    Probes Sent: 37,571 (Lost: 526)
    June 23, 09:52:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Azerbaijan (1:11)
    June 23, 09:52:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 12 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 09:53:01 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 11 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 35,139 (Lost: 527)
    June 23, 09:56:51 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 11 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 09:56:54 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 09:56:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chinatown NY (1:17) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Chinatown NY (1:17)
    Probes Sent: 24,703 (Lost: 1,112)
    June 23, 09:57:00 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 23,592 (Lost: 330)
    June 23, 11:07:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mahligai Emas (1:17)
    June 23, 11:07:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mahligai Emas (1:17)
    June 23, 12:08:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Henry VIII (1:19)
    June 23, 12:08:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    June 23, 17:35:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 11 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 17:35:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Azerbaijan (1:11)
    June 23, 17:35:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 34,238 (Lost: 514)
    June 23, 17:35:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Azerbaijan (1:11)
    June 23, 17:35:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 17:48:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 24,501 (Lost: 245)
    June 23, 19:25:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

As you can see, someone were using multi kingdoms who are probe farms, trying to get me powerless. 2 Hours after the multis started sabotaging me, Henry VIII 1:19, who is the same size than me, randomly spy on me, maybe he intended to post me as "Easy target, powerless", but i always build extra PPs.

For i have heard, there are others kingdoms in my sector who were probe attacked by people without reason.

Its look like and underground alliance (Or multis) wanted to kill all the DWs who are not with them.
  • I do not think SickBastards is using multis. I think there are people in all the alliances who have an underground alliance (Whos leadership is Jihad 1:3 Kong 1:3 Conques 1:16 and ayrton senna 1:16). And KTing Connor for being AT was a bad call by SickBastards, cos he was not AT, he got hit 8 times in one night.
  • Theres no UA conspiracy lol.

Connor hit Jihad to start a DW fight because he was going AT and wanted to kill himself I guess (I had no idea this was happening btw). I rolled connor the first time because he was an easy land grab and nothing more. Then Ayrton checks his SOK a day later and notices he had 40k goons and more in prod. (more than double my offense while I was 3 times his size)

We assumed he was just going balls to the walls AT to break someone big (he was, and he did.. it was just Jihad and not one of us) so when Ayrton grabbed for land I hopped on too to slow him. In the morning he had 47k goons with no signs of slowing goon production so I doubled him and we declared him a KT. Theres just 0 justifiable reason to have 47k fkin goons as a dwsl at 3k land.

You were saboed because you hit protected KDs or something, you know better. '

Kiwi Salad is someones farm im 90% sure, all the rest of the hits were independently reactive to an AT DWSL massing goons which happens every single fkin game
  • edited June 2015
    I was sabotaged without reason (When the sabos started i did not grabbed anyone in the last 36 hs). And when i try to find out why noone answer.

And you can see clearly from my news, that the guys who sabotage me, were from differents alliances, they sabotaged me at the same hour (2 min difference), and they are probe farms (Look theyr land size and the probe amount).

And as you said Kiwi Salad is also a farm, something is happening here.
  • June 23, 10:32:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 6 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 23, 10:32:22 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 40 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:34:50 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 38 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:34:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 36 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:34:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 34 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:40:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 33 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:47:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 31 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:47:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Napoleon The Meek (1:14)
    June 23, 10:47:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Napoleon The Meek (1:14)
    June 23, 10:48:00 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 29 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:48:03 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 28 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:48:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Napoleon The Meek (1:14)
    June 23, 10:48:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Napoleon The Meek (1:14)
    June 23, 10:48:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 27 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:48:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Napoleon The Meek (1:14)
    June 23, 10:48:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Napoleon The Meek (1:14)
    June 23, 10:55:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 25 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 23, 10:55:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lifestyle (1:18)
    June 23, 10:56:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lifestyle (1:18)
    June 23, 10:56:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Lifestyle (1:18)
    June 23, 10:57:03 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 24 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Such is life on SK.
  • Out come the probe farms.. Shocker.
  • The usual cheaters :-/

Connor david is dead so that's a kill ( on thread topic)
  • Out come the probe farms.. Shocker.
    if someone was to have no probes these would come in handy, no?
  • If someone was to have no probes, they'd be a nice bank.
  • more than double my offense while I was 3 times his size
    sounds like a case of noob tier offense tbh
  • more than double my offense while I was 3 times his size
    sounds like a case of noob tier offense tbh
    rank 1 land the entire game tho how does he do it ?
  • http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/attack/
    Remember who you're talking to meadows. I have no need to attack or explore, the land merely joins my star kingdom through the virtue of my raw ability.
  • http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/attack/
    Remember who you're talking to meadows. I have no need to attack or explore, the land merely joins my star kingdom through the virtue of my raw ability.
    "raw"
  • edited June 2015
    The war was technically started by Raw with Sabos on me. They just didnt declare because they can't break me yet.

Lol your alliance was stacked with ATs from the start... you guys are so fucking comical with the bs remarks... viva tried to flex his lil epenis in summer time sk... hahaha now that he was too stupid to stay n fight you're all gonna be farmed... it's how you guys would play it right? No worries I'm sure someone real soon will attempt to pull together a super alliance... same shit every rd
  • Get a life.
  • did someone really let viva make an alliance again

how do people keep joining him
  • I think Viva took a smart decision.

Now we can deal with the ATs and the probe farms, and let the active players be.
  • so why did borg decide to war sick?
  • The war was technically started by Raw with Sabos on me. They just didnt declare because they can't break me yet.

Lol your alliance was stacked with ATs from the start... you guys are so fucking comical with the bs remarks... viva tried to flex his lil epenis in summer time sk... hahaha now that he was too stupid to stay n fight you're all gonna be farmed... it's how you guys would play it right? No worries I'm sure someone real soon will attempt to pull together a super alliance... same shit every rd
    Yeah coultard was killed for it. Or are you referring to everyone calling me AT? How can a top kd be AT, they have earned the right to make what military they want, the same as the top alliance does what they want. My offense is the reason I was the KT, but to say a top five kd is AT is just lol.

Don't go making yourself look dumb when viva stopped after faceless disbanded. He seems to have more class than you lol. If you are really going to farm them after disbanding.
  • edited June 2015
    The war was technically started by Raw with Sabos on me. They just didnt declare because they can't break me yet.

Yeah coultard was killed for it. Or are you referring to everyone calling me AT? How can a top kd be AT, they have earned the right to make what military they want, the same as the top alliance does what they want. My offense is the reason I was the KT, but to say a top five kd is AT is just lol.

Don't go making yourself look dumb when viva stopped after faceless disbanded. He seems to have more class than you lol. If you are really going to farm them after disbanding.
    I was 1st kt in the first war so I won't be farming anything! Viva has no class, plz refrain from trying to say dumb shit like that! I was referring to Coultard, hot dog, first division and 2 other dws in 1st sector who had 2500 goons and 1200 to 1500 LTs by second rd of hits... i died b.c I hit them all n after 4 AT broke me, mercer hit me then darius did... only then was I "AT" n viva used it as a pathetic excuse to kt me n start the war... funny how we gave your ATs 24 hours to pump D but you "classy" guys GB'D with the help of shit DW AT builds to push for kts just like you did on Connors.... Take your hypocritical bs n shove up your cheating ass
  • Crash kept on taking pot shots at jihad

I'm contact Uranus 1.15 saying tell connor to build defense or atleast post him up as protected and tell him not to hit for 48 hours

He never put himself up as protected
    He kept smacking people
    He kept making goons only

Our choice was made to kill him on that bases

Square was given 48 hours

He has protected and only build defense and I told him if he hits active he will be killed

He did what we said and he lived untill the war

It's a communication break down on your side not ours
  • edited June 2015
    Sk drama haha I dunno how you can all be bothered with the same crap