Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Romans vs. Rhythm

Comments

• Nuh-uh, dank, there's like 3 different circles of friends, not one.
  • Every day I think to myself "that can't get any gayer" and then I'm proved wrong.
  • Props to Mikey and Romans for throwing a few punches and not turning into a grade A female lap dog like most.
    So, they can throw punches, but when they take them it's "WAR!!!!!!"?
    As usual it took a gang bang to beat somebody new on the server.
    I thought Babylon was oldschool and everybody else was new...?
    People just can't stand anything different around here. Has to be the same circle of friends everywhere you turn.
    So, when your friends are gone....noone else can have any?
  • edited March 2012
    So, they can throw punches, but when they take them it's "WAR!!!!!!"?
    If it had not become two on one they had already prevailed.
    I thought Babylon was oldschool and everybody else was new...?
    He is new to them, but you are right he is old school. After I explained the bot and 2ndC I thought he was pretty well informed, but to go into further detail would just be ridiculous. I would have to tell him to stop playing as it's just a lost cause. That is counter productive to my having people to troll in the forums.
    So, when your friends are gone....noone else can have any?
    You can have all of the friends that you want. Just make sure they are in the same UA as everybody else. I have connections I don't worry about it. He didn't.
  • edited March 2012
    NSG is just randomly throwing his rage about. GB was most likely completely unrelated to Romans or Babylon in anyway. Just a way too open kd that got taken advantage of like every round.

Btw, this war (if you can call it that) is pretty much over. Babylon tried to continue war after Flaze remade alliance (even though all we're doing is killing him alone), the friendly friendship alliance came to help us wrap this little problem up, and the sectors of Romans are being liberated from an idiotic AL as we speak.
    It was only suspicious because SexReg Napped with Romans. It would have been no surprise to anyone if they had joined in just to beat down some of the Uni.

Addendum: I haven't logged in in almost a day. When last the server left off, Sex Reg has strangely NAPed with Romans despite thinking it was a "stupid war."
  • So, they can throw punches, but when they take them it's "WAR!!!!!!"?
    Sorry dank, but Babylon lost as soon as he declared on another alliance 1 week out of newbie for stupid reasons. Rhythm didn't need help, but we did want to hurry this shit up so we could get back to playing. Friendship's help was appreciated (knocked w/e remaining morale right out of them), but the fall of the Romans was inevitable.
  • So, they can throw punches, but when they take them it's "WAR!!!!!!"?
    Sorry dank, but Babylon lost as soon as he declared on another alliance 1 week out of newbie for stupid reasons. Rhythm didn't need help, but we did want to hurry this shit up so we could get back to playing. Friendship's help was appreciated (knocked w/e remaining morale right out of them), but the fall of the Romans was inevitable.

• amog did offer the nap, i didnt make the nap at the time cause i forgot about it and had to leave my house like 5 minutes after i logged on to crazy stuff
  • I don't know why you'd NAP in the first place. Your main competition was about to get chiseled away and couldn't justify their war through a paper bag.
  • Well I gave it one last shot, but SK is not like is used to be. If you are not apart of the large circle jerk of friends you're a nobody. Everyone is worried about their kingdoms and making top 100.

Hansa and Cyborg went behind my back and requested to end the war if they reformed under a new name to save face. Romans was doing quite fine without ending the war. The speculation of this was that Flazer would kill me and allow all other Romans sectors to reform.

So pretty much, Hansa and Cyborg fucked me over to save face. Cyborg told me this morning he had nothing to do with it, something in me wants to believe him, but whatever...it's a game.

What blows me away are all these player based rules. When and why you can wage war. How to play, blah blah blah. Look this is a game, the rules are set by Bcart and NOWHERE does it say I cannot wage war for said reason. I didn't know I had to be so political with everyone about the simplest things. Or have my VAL suck off Flazer and fuck me in the ass so he could safely make a new alliance.

You all scream noob, retard, well call me what you like, but none of you know me, and none of your opinions of me make a difference. I stopped playing for years because of the politics and utter bullshit people would say to other players.

The funny part are, half these people weren't around when SK was actually SK. SK now is just a 2ndC circle jerk, and lynog is leading the pack. Some of you aren't part of the circle jerk, you're outside looking in, but you want to sound like the cool cats. Yet you all look like flaming faggots. You're pathetic.

I'm sure I'll be flamed after this, really don't care as I won't be back to read it. My SK days are over. There is better things I can do with my time than waste it playing a dead game full of bots and multies.

Oh by the way, out of the 200-300 accounts, more than 50 of those are kesha's. So GG.
  • Its getting pretty friendly in here.
  • Was going to write a reply to what babylon said and many others think but i just dont care anymore lol
    trolls gonna troll
  • Lol Babylon rage...no wonder i had you blocked on AIM.
  • I want to be a cool cat sooooo bad.
  • What blows me away are all these player based rules. When and why you can wage war. How to play, blah blah blah. Look this is a game, the rules are set by Bcart and NOWHERE does it say I cannot wage war for said reason. I didn't know I had to be so political with everyone about the simplest things. Or have my VAL suck off Flazer and fuck me in the ass so he could safely make a new alliance
    As it's been said several times before, you can war anyone whenever you want for whatever reason. That doesn't mean you should. You're an AL, you drag your alliance with you for any decision you make. Show a little responsibility ffs.
  • Hey babylon, nowhere in the SK rules does it state that everyone can't turn around and think you're a moron.
  • Well I am a noob, took it in my ass, SK is just like it used to be. If you are not apart of the large circle of friends that don't fuck my ass you're a nobody, meaning everyone gets action on my noob ass. Everyone is worried about how many I could take it in, one day I could be as great as kareem in this art by making the top 100 in my ass!

Hansa and Cyborg went in my ass and requested to end the feudal "how many dicks can babylon suck" war, to reform under a new name to save my dick infested face. I was doing quite fine without ending the dick sucking war. The speculation of this was that Flazer would kill shot me in the ass and allow all other Romans to finish me off and reform.

So pretty much, Hansa and Cyborg fucked me over and over and over to save my destroyed face. Cyborg told me this morning he had nothing to do with helping me, something in me ass wants to believe him, but whatever...it's just a cock sucking game for my ass.

What blows me away in my face and ass are all these player based rules. When and why you can wage war in my mouth. How to play with me, blah blah blah. Look this is a sucking game for me, the rules are set by Bcart and NOWHERE does it say I cannot wage war in my ass for said reason. I didn't know I had to be so politically acceptable with everyone on my ass and face about the simplest things. [b]Or have my VAL suck off Flazer and fuck me in the ass so he could safely make a new alliance.[/b]

You all laugh at my rubbish carcass of suckass body, retard, well call me what you like, but none of you know me, because I suck all of you off and none of your opinions of me taking it in the ass makes a difference for me. I stopped playing hardcore suckcock mode for years because of the politics and utter bullshit people would say to other players about how little i managed to suckcock.

The funny part are, half these people weren't in my ass around when SK was actually SK. SK now is just a circle jerk with me jealous of them cocks, and lynog is leading the pack. Some of you aren't part of the circle jerk, you're outside looking in, because you really want a piece of my ass, but you want to sound like the cool cats. Yet you all look like flaming faggots for not wanting my mouth on your cock. You're pathetic, and you need my mouth on your cock.

I'm sure I'll be flamed after this, mostly in the ass region, really don't care as I won't be back to take it all in. My SK cocksucking days are over. There is better things I can do with my time by getting a whale transplant for my face so i can suck even more cocks than waste it sucking less cocks.

Oh by the way, out of the 200-300 accounts, more than 50 of those are in my ass as of this moment. So GG.
    fixed
  • Star Kingdoms, like most strategy games has a meta-game. If you want to break the rules of a meta-game, you have to understand them.

The parameters are the same for all who play. Learn the rules so you can break them successfully. Otherwise die trying, and leave flaming.

That is all.
  • lets also remember Babylon is flagging LT in his sig, and calls everyong a 2ndc supporter. we are over those noob times, and he never was a LT member

what a joke lol
  • edited March 2012
    I don't know why you'd NAP in the first place. Your main competition was about to get chiseled away and couldn't justify their war through a paper bag.
    Im not in this for domination. There is good competition this round and I think the whole uni wants to keep it that way.

And because you know that when it boils down to it people will help you and your alliance over Babylon because he has serious personality/anger issues and is totally unaware of a lot of basic SK concepts.

His alliance was going to fail. We all knew it would.
  • Ooo, AMOG! You know how helpful I've been to your alliances in the past! :-D
  • Pssh, you know when it formed I was still trying to get you to let my sector in. If you had I wouldn't be able to be so 'helpful.' >:)
  • friendship respects what was happening and purged the scourge to the banishment of oblivion, aka getting rid of a cancer that childish rantings of a fat old man should always be quelled from the existence of sk politics.
  • why the fuck are you still here then m8
  • edited March 2012
    post countz
  • why the fuck are you still here then m8
    coming from the man who trained babylon himself on how to suck ass