Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proper Final Fantasy Record Keeper Thread

12346»

Comments

• If this game wasn't loaded with characters from ff, would you clowns be talking about it?

Stop playing this garbage.
    Nope. And nope. XD
  • Lenna is definitely my new healer
  • edited May 2015
    I combo celes/lenna soul break on the event boss. Cuts down fire damage while regen keeps the party healed. I'm going through the whole dungeon with like 3-4 curas. Just add Cloud in with blizzara strike and its the easiest event since I've started playing.
  • If this game wasn't loaded with characters from ff, would you clowns be talking about it?

Stop playing this garbage.
    Download ff4 on your phone! Or 5 or 6! 7 and 8 are on steam!
  • edited May 2015
    Who am I to shit on your enjoyment of this app? If you guys are having fun, don't take my ranting seriously.

(Narrative is well below the low average standard for ff games, f2p nonsense with crystals and pay2win antics, timed events, nostalgia preying, etc etc f2p garbage....when a Mario endless runner or donkey Kong match 3 comes out will people sing their praise because of familiar characters?)
  • I'll keep to myself, but just know that 1-6 are available on ios/droid stores and so is dimensions (not bad). 7&8 are on steam and psn. 9&10 are on psn. Go play those bros.
  • they take to long. and I've played most all the the though expect for 10 and the newer ones. this is a simple pick up and play for 10 mins while waiting for my ride in the morning. no need to pay attention to story or anything.
  • I'll keep to myself, but just know that 1-6 are available on ios/droid stores and so is dimensions (not bad). 7&8 are on steam and psn. 9&10 are on psn. Go play those bros.
    Though i may not have started playing this game in the first place if it weren't a FF, I'm enjoying the game itself more than the FF aspect. Playing through FF dungeons with their characters is just an added bonus for me. As far as cell phone games go, I find it way more fun than anything else I currently have, and it doesn't take nearly as long as playing through an entire FF. Also, I play while taking a dump, not sure my roommate would approve of me hooking up a tv and ps2 in the bathroom so I can play FF for 5 minutes a day.
  • You should totally put wet fake poop in the corner of the shower box
    i own 7 & 8 on steam. I have 1-6 on emulator. I play them all regularly. They are supposed to get 7 up ported to PC
  • wasnt ff7 firstly played on pc before psx?
  • no it was ps one long before pc
  • Anyone try Vanille yet
  • Have her. Probably won't use her. Tired of getting mages up to lvl 30 to deal with leveLing a new one.
  • Just realized I could combine 5 star gear with 4 star gear. Clouds now got a 6 star sword :D
  • as long as its the same base you can combine things twice so 4* can become 6* 3* can go to 5*
  • I see how it is, I go and get a new job and everyone gets bored?

Im collecting crystals like mad, breaking that lvl cap sucka