Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Romans vs. Rhythm

Comments

• For the good of SK, drop nap amog :-))
    And here comes the rest of lynog's butt buddies. You guys flock like a bunch of faggots at a N'Sync concert. Taking turns to circle jerk and suck each other off. So which one of you is the giver, and who's the taker? I bet you lynog is the giver because he loves slapping his penis on little boys faces.

:-)) What does my post have to do with lynog? I said it because you are obviously a very very shit player/AL
  • PiePie
    edited March 2012
    I LOL'd at 1:2 getting upset by excessive hits.. I remember just 20 ticks ago asking their SL to have his sector stop hitting one of mine.. 6 grabs in 3 days? Oooo that was 36 hrs on my sector.

Guess I need to jump and WAR!!!
  • You should do that, seriously. You have every right to, they have focused on that sector and farmed them.
  • play by their rules?
  • If they play by those rules and war for that, why shouldnt others

IMO everyone should join in...teach people that in future if they AL and do ridiculous shit they will pay for it :)
  • I LOL'd at 1:2 getting upset by excessive hits.. I remember just 20 ticks ago asking their SL to have his sector stop hitting one of mine.. 6 grabs in 3 days? Oooo that was 36 hrs on my sector.

Guess I need to jump and WAR!!!
    2:1 and 5 hits, other than that, yeah.
  • Romans are pansy bastards, like always.
  • A little early for war. I hope everyone realizes that NAP just turned SexReg into a farming alliance (what else could they be).

Smooth move Romans. Even if you win this war, you'll be maimed turning around to a behemoth at number 1.
  • I agree, but being in SexReg I can live with it
  • XelXel
    edited March 2012
    They can't even manhandle it themselves, using some others as well as usual :D

Y U no man up yourself?
    It's not about handling it, it's about an erratic alliance that just declares on someone for 3 random fair grabs and 2 grabs on an antiturtle. It's fine for an alliance to go to war for stupid reasons without any warning or diplomacy at all. But to all the other alliances out there: do you really want an alliance that unstable to stick around?
  • I agree, but being in SexReg I can live with it
    We at friendship can't live with a powerhouse rank 1 farming all :(
  • Everyone just jump on romans then so we can get this over with quick.
  • SexReg should be embarrassed of themselves... NAPping with an alliance that jumped a smaller alliance. LOL GG
  • edited March 2012
    wrong info on my part, edit out
  • Amog is just doing whats in our best intrest, nap the crazies and let them have there little war.
  • It's a problem when there's one crazy guy and the rest are just dragged into it.
  • I really could care less what a bunch of faceless, unknown people think about me.

I've always said, 'He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones!'
  • I really could care less what a bunch of faceless, unknown people think about me.

Unknown to... you? Yeah, seems that's SK in general, huh?
  • edited March 2012
    I really could care less what a bunch of faceless, unknown people think about me.
    You say that a lot. Am I supposed to care about you not caring, or should I not? I don't get it, what is the point of stating that you don't care? You care enough to post it, maybe it's supposed to be taken literally, and you really could care less.

I'm not sure what you mean, mine's made out of lumber. I suppose I could break a window if i got careless with my stone throwing tho.
  • It's a problem when there's one crazy guy and the rest are just dragged into it.
  • babylon, you are a worthless AL. These are words from an experienced AL. Please quit and leave your carcass of suckass behind.
  • March 13, 13:09:29 the [SexRegister] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Romans] alliance.

Well I guess it will be a fair war after all?
  • War has already been declared, how about we stop AL bashing and just enjoy whats already been started. Its a WAR game, who cares how early the war begins or the reasons behind it. We're here to have fun, not cry like a bunch of infants about stupid crap
  • this isn't fun, this is FUCKING pathetic.
  • Infants crying about stupid crap is what started the war.
  • Going to war one week out of newbie is never fun. Ever. Half the uni is turtling and getting their foundations built, the other half is just antiturtle drama, inacts, and players with less experience. Probably less than 5% of the players have a war-ready kd.