Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love Letter

1235»

Comments

• Nobody really cares rob
  • MissMeadows your detective work is on par with your multing skills, utter garbage. If you want me to be your "robtomo" then let's go with that. As of now I've been accused of being just about every public figure left on this game. Whether it was Zeality accusing me of being Lovsan, The_Glade assuming I was Kesha, or Flazer saying it had to be Beanland. It all has given me a good laugh.

In the end I will never reveal my true identity. You will forever know me as Panda or whoever els you decide to point the finger at.
    Btw you should change your typing style when you pretend to be someone else Rob. You use punctuation correctly and mostly correct grammar, but you don't know how to use the right 'your/you're' in a sentence because you're really an uneducated fuckwit.

Nice try though you're real adorable :)
  • My dad can beat up your dad.

/micdrop
  • edited May 2015
    Fact I have been multied every round since this bot hit s1. But ur 100% right I'd hit a multi and ask my friend multi me while I was massing goons to smash. Ur Asian I figured ur math would be better
  • My dad can beat up your dad.

/micdrop
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH snap
  • Well, seems like Meadows was spot on, haha.
  • Zao u said your income went to shit with your build, but you were able to make plat to train some 13k tanks in 24hrs, while only making like 1/2 that in actual income, so saying your income was shit, and your probes was shit also doesnt make sense to be able to produce that many tanks, either you was bank farming which is obvious based on the SOB or your newbie>2week method is all complete BS.
  • I'm killed at the top enough, maybe you don't play that round. Not my fault that you don't see. I don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone, especially you as jones is better and you think too much of yourself. You are not as good as you think you are..

You bank farm so don't act innocent crayon
    Lies make baby jesus cry, you're right though, i'm not as good as i think i am. Im way better than that. Chump
    Forever 2nd place lynog :(
    I have no idea that Lynog and 2nd place can be in the same sentence.
  • edited May 2015
    the fun of the game comes form whatever aspect you find fun with it. To you its building a KD and getting a high rank to Panda its trolling the universe and collecting tears.

You are exactly bang on about that concept. It is all about context, on why you are still around and play SK despite its aging code, and bugs.

To me, SK is just fun because friends are playing SK, and we get to chat about the games or other stuff. A good way to pass time, and have some giggles with the random twisted sense of humor.

Futhermore, SK is comedy central at its best. And open 24/7.

My SK friends here and the community itself, at least those that I spoke to in long time since 2000 and some new ones since I came back, you are all amazing with unique talents; coders, writers, police officers, engineers, moms, dads, geeks....

MissMeadows your detective work is on par with your multing skills, utter garbage. If you want me to be your "robtomo" then let's go with that. As of now I've been accused of being just about every public figure left on this game. Whether it was Zeality accusing me of being Lovsan, The_Glade assuming I was Kesha, or Flazer saying it had to be Beanland. It all has given me a good laugh.

In the end I will never reveal my true identity. You will forever know me as Panda or whoever else you decide to point the finger at.

since i am one clueless player, you will be nice Panda, one nice Panda in SK
  • Zao u said your income went to shit with your build, but you were able to make plat to train some 13k tanks in 24hrs, while only making like 1/2 that in actual income, so saying your income was shit, and your probes was shit also doesnt make sense to be able to produce that many tanks, either you was bank farming which is obvious based on the SOB or your newbie>2week method is all complete BS.

Sorry mate I didn't see this thread until now, totally forgot about it. When I said I went to shit in income, I meant relative to my size bro. But that size was already 3x to your size.

Btw I heard the ro boys killed you?

P.s. Robtomo/panda when ure reading this, I'm still waiting for your challenge for next round. Hus told me ure like his godson in sk. He taught you and you bought a couple of kds from him for 100usd. So please Enlighten me.