Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love Letter

Comments

• Baby Jesus, you know the rest.
  • lol funny thread. zao u can't compete even if u Cheat. And it's a known fact u do. And u love to talk shit. Chumps never last ask Darius and his long posts.
  • Thanks for that long boring post earlier, Darius. I needed something to help make me fall asleep at the time and barely got through the first sentence before I nodded off. Much appreciated.
  • fail. where is that love letter?
  • lol funny thread. zao u can't compete even if u Cheat. And it's a known fact u do. And u love to talk shit. Chumps never last ask Darius and his long posts.
    Lmao spoken by the guy who works with multis and backstab his own friend. Piss off moogle! Hus told me all about your shit. He sure as hell wouldn't be playing for you now. You were fool to assume people are xmyx merely because he was a malaysian by nationality.

And moogle, you weren't playing when the game was actually worth playing. i'm never dislike ppl in sk, in fact rarely pick a fight with anyone. Just a game. But a backstabbing cunt like you to what you did to husgalz's acc, do yourself a favour and fuck off

I actually competed before you even played sk. Or were any good at it. Been and done that. Only fools will take the game seriously today.
  • Moogle has been around a while.
  • Darius what round was that? I must have missed that one somehow, sounds hilarious though.
    if you honestly think any of that happened, you have just dropped vastly in my estimation, everyone knows this guys a compulsive liar.
    It was the last one I played before I quit for a while wasnt it? Meadows would know, Jones is being real adorable denying it ever existed though. I'm pretty sure Dank made a thread declaring me the only true victor of them ever to exist in his years as the SK historian.
    you ended up top in the end yeah. after we all pretty much died. jones/lynog and pals all got farked pretty hard by a bunch of multis though, think they were xMYx kds.
  • Fuck all of you, I take this shit really seriously. You guys are making me feel bad :(
  • Lol classy mercer to the rescue. Zao I was around before but disappeared for college bro before tf existed I've done plenty and know how to play the game. Hus is koo even ur boy I helped was good. You I'd trust ya as far as I can throw a 300lb dirty girl....that's not far
  • also, pretty sure it was me that threw hus under the bus with intraalliance hitting (i mean uhh... retalling a bash....) lol Not intentional, but he was caught in the anger :S
  • well this thread is now irrelevant.. sorry zao :( was nice meeting you for what its worth
  • Lol classy mercer to the rescue. Zao I was around before but disappeared for college bro before tf existed I've done plenty and know how to play the game. Hus is koo even ur boy I helped was good. You I'd trust ya as far as I can throw a 300lb dirty girl....that's not far
    Youre only good cause you keep landing in my sector....
  • Darius what round was that? I must have missed that one somehow, sounds hilarious though.
    if you honestly think any of that happened, you have just dropped vastly in my estimation, everyone knows this guys a compulsive liar.
    It was the last one I played before I quit for a while wasnt it? Meadows would know, Jones is being real adorable denying it ever existed though. I'm pretty sure Dank made a thread declaring me the only true victor of them ever to exist in his years as the SK historian.
    you ended up top in the end yeah. after we all pretty much died. jones/lynog and pals all got farked pretty hard by a bunch of multis though, think they were xMYx kds.

Exactly. I didn't deny it happened darius, I was more laughing at the fact you refered to it as domination. Hahaha
  • lmao moogle.

I deliberately wind you up bro to make you pull that trigger when you login to read ;)

You certainly regret telling me last time that the bot is your friend and you have control of it, since as you put it "i know everything ;)"

To be frank, you didn't have to tell me. Hus already did, which is why I have very little respect for your acting in game :)

• Has nobody realized that noone wins in SK? Why is there always so much hate? Just fuck around in the game.... if you miss a weekend, who cares.... if you fall behind, who cares. Why mouth off and talk so much trash, this game is a time killer that has some good people (outside of PFs)... so many fucking egos... Theres maybe 200 people, lets get honest, we all suck. The people that were good "back in the day" werent actually good. The people that are good now "could never compete back then". The best players never win, and winning means nothing. Who cares, enjoy it for what it is... a game where everyone can be better than someone and piss away a ton of time if they have nothing else to do at work or home that day
  • Love letter is now as good as dead by the multis. Nuff said. Back to boring game folks
  • I make my "good at sk" comments cause i made top 20-50 KDs "back then.." in V1.0 when i had no fucking idea what i was doing, had no scanners or friends in this game, and couldnt log in during the day cause i was in high school. This game is contacts, knowledge of the game, tools (scanners, farms, bots, whatever tool you have access to), and luck. If you have 2-3 of the 4, you can win pretty damn easy. Stop posturing.
  • Has nobody realized that noone wins in SK? Why is there always so much hate? Just fuck around in the game.... if you miss a weekend, who cares.... if you fall behind, who cares. Why mouth off and talk so much trash, this game is a time killer that has some good people (outside of PFs)... so many fucking egos... Theres maybe 200 people, lets get honest, we all suck. The people that were good "back in the day" werent actually good. The people that are good now "could never compete back then". The best players never win, and winning means nothing. Who cares, enjoy it for what it is... a game where everyone can be better than someone and piss away a ton of time if they have nothing else to do at work or home that day
    I'm just fucking around lol. Never cared about scores then, definitely don't now lol!

No hate... just love :p
  • "POT! You are Black" said Kettle.

PandaSK telling you that you are cheating means you must really be cheating. PandaSK has to cheat to make himself relevant in a multi player text based game. That's fucking sad. But. What does that make you if he is calling you out. I mean, seriously a fucking retard is calling you out on cheating. What do retards call each other? And yeah... there's a bit of venom in this post directed at the Stupid Fuck running the multis because he killed me for a single random grab on one of his KDs. Not the first time a 12yr old raged at me for hitting him... just the first time the 12yr old multi'd me because of a single grab. Grow the fuck up. Why cheat at this game? Bankfarms.. Multis. .. I mean seriously you fucks must turn on all the cheats in your games at home. Create a Madden Player (FIFA, NBA, NHL, MLB whatever you choose) and make them all 99's. Where's the fun? What's the challenge? Fucking WHY?
  • I'm a Fifa king also, no cheats
  • Panda cut the crap. You pull the trigger when war starts as your distraction.

I've also never been in zaos sector.
  • It's obvious that you do find it very challenging, Panda, because who else would create 200 multi's except a sad bastard who wants his main to get to the top but wouldn't be able to otherwise. You obviously care about your kingdoms and the game since you're going after Zao. You are the saddest piece of shit I've ever seen in this game.
  • Next round you should play a kd and tag up after 3/4 weeks. Otherwise your full of shit panda. I'm pretty sure you can't make a decent kd.
    moogs, this is the pfs mate, get nasty or gtfo. Thats the law.
  • Your right Skydragon this is all about getting my non existent main to rank 1. Please enlighten me as to which kingdom that might be, so I could go ahead and multi rape it to prove your an idiot. Better yet how about I just rape the entire top 50, would that be proof enough for you?
    You misunderstand. I don't care if you have a main. I really don't care what you do either "to prove it" or anything else in this game although if you jumped off a cliff tonight because of a sudden realization that you truly are a piece of shit that no-one cares about, please leave a note for your mum to let us know so we can celebrate to the prospect of somewhat better rounds.
  • Sure the game is better without bots. Isn't that obvious? Still waiting for you to make a decent kd and prove you don't just make these bots because you suck.
  • Sure the game is better without bots. Isn't that obvious? Still waiting for you to make a decent kd and prove you don't just make these bots because you suck.
    im actually waiting for the exact same from you and your buddies too, snap.
  • I'm killed at the top enough, maybe you don't play that round. Not my fault that you don't see. I don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone, especially you as jones is better and you think too much of yourself. You are not as good as you think you are..

You bank farm so don't act innocent crayon
  • edited May 2015
    Fuck all of you, I take this shit really seriously. You guys are making me feel bad :(
    ~hugs mercer~they killed my kingdom....
    I make my "good at sk" comments cause i made top 20-50 KDs "back then.." in V1.0 when i had no fucking idea what i was doing, had no scanners or friends in this game, and couldnt log in during the day cause i was in high school. This game is contacts, knowledge of the game, tools (scanners, farms, bots, whatever tool you have access to), and luck. If you have 2-3 of the 4, you can win pretty damn easy. Stop posturing.

I'd say that playing V1.0 is all about contacts. During the days when you have limited log in time...because WIFI was non existent.

Has nobody realized that noone wins in SK? Why is there always so much hate? Just fuck around in the game.... if you miss a weekend, who cares.... if you fall behind, who cares. Why mouth off and talk so much trash, this game is a time killer that has some good people (outside of PFs)... so many fucking egos... Theres maybe 200 people, lets get honest, we all suck. The people that were good "back in the day" werent actually good. The people that are good now "could never compete back then". The best players never win, and winning means nothing. Who cares, enjoy it for what it is... a game where everyone can be better than someone and piss away a ton of time if they have nothing else to do at work or home that day

BTW, did anyone notice it is now all most officially summer? Thanks Mercer, we all suck, and I missed way too many weekends, days off SK. I officially suck at SK.