Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BatteredFish] AL is Hardcore

Comments

• They don't know what's up. Join [PanfriedHaddock]
  • No no... I'm creating -[FishTacos]
  • i think so, his sector is quietly bullying politically insignificant KDs again.
    Bitch, I'm politically significant.
  • 5 years ago...
  • Lol hush.
  • mmm fish tacos
  • No no... I'm creating -[FishTacos]

I am falling in line for Chefs [FishTacos]
  • Isn't fish taco a joke about vagina?
    Delicious
    Lol idk I call em pink tacos
  • well i think its a fish taco if she has a nasty pussy
  • I for one have never ran into a nasty one! Thank god b.c its a real phobia of mine
  • How does viva keep becoming AL of alliances? Do people like go full retard every round and follow this guy?
    Lol idk I call em pink tacos
    my college roommate invented a drink called the pink taco. Patron and XRated shot
  • How does viva keep becoming AL of alliances? Do people like go full retard every round and follow this guy?
  • Well this is all a bit in called for isn't it

I am just a innocent troll minding my own business as a peaceful turtle
  • How'd you like all those rez burning? :P 600 pfs n 55k lts on terra? Lmfao I hope you teach your TERRIBLE butt buddy better than that! Ohh wait he's all tanks yes he is better lolol
  • gregs had his name on his kd for like a week at LEAST viva lol
  • Marian I've got bigger fish to fry lol
  • is it paddock? lol I was just saying. carry on
  • I see Cobras didn't need any fails
    His trousers came right down, and a few willys went in
  • May 1, 12:35:00 Our kingdom Sunset (1:11) bravely defended against Hulk Hogan (1:7) and was victorious.
    May 1, 12:39:08 Our kingdom Sunset (1:11) bravely defended against General Washington (1:15) and lost 629 planets.
    May 1, 13:22:05 Our kingdom Sunset (1:11) bravely defended against Poopie (1:15) and was victorious.
    May 1, 13:58:48 Our brave kingdom Sunstroke (1:11) attacked Poopie (1:15) and conquered 76 planets.
    May 1, 15:02:23 Our brave kingdom Spacejunk (1:11) attacked General Washington (1:15) and conquered 172 planets.
    May 1, 15:06:46 Our kingdom Sunset (1:11) bravely defended against Cornmeal (1:15) and was victorious.
    May 1, 15:17:28 Our kingdom Sunset (1:11) bravely defended against renjie (1:8) and lost 554 planets.
    May 1, 15:23:20 Our kingdom Sunset (1:11) bravely defended against NewYork (1:15) and was victorious.

Calcs not working today you Noob bullies
  • Lol @ New York. Aka chief Greg

Calling my kingdom which was bigger than his then he fails after several breaks
    Now that is SK comedy
  • Lol @ viva thinking gregs 200k probe kd that was built to help in war is smaller and that's funny.

Moreally proof your sk skills are right at the front of the short bus
  • I think the fail from you and Greg makes my round
    Yet again no one can hit me cleanly , this is becoming very common
  • And jester your kingdom is shocking also and worse than mine considering I was inactive all last week while on holiday
  • I'm saddened that I didn't get to break viva. Sad day
  • Lol @ New York. Aka chief Greg

Calling my kingdom which was bigger than his then he fails after several breaks
    Now that is SK comedy
    Number one I'm a CHEF not a CHIEF your fucking cuntcake! And you are SO wrong buttercup, we had a train set up on your shit TERRA kd with NO research a week ago but multi lord killed Tico and Moogle so you lucked out! This is war I ripped your rez and power apart in a matter of hours! And you accused everyone else of the arsons! Your a joke, that terra (most OP planet type in game) Is a complete waste of space. .. i don't come to expect anything else from a bashing lil pussy like yourself Bwahaha. ..