Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I play this round..

edited April 2015 in General
I was sitting the first couple weeks out due to a vacation. now I'm back, should I play or is it a multi take over round?

Comments

• only make if you're bored
  • hazza you need to come do our HoF
  • edited April 2015
    I remember when HOF used to matter. I won a mouse pad from "Revelation" for hof. It was good times.
  • I don't have to play to do HoF lol.

Could just PM me the threads you want me to calculate.
  • I remember when HOF used to matter. I won a mouse pad from "Revelation" for hof. It was good times.
    I don't want a mousepad but prizes would be sweet
  • Yeah when I started the AL/officer teams would do prizes for top HoF. now its nothing more than a personal goal. Worth tracking a little to see who is really being war active, other than that HoF is just blah
  • HoF is used by leadership to see which sectors are partaking. however, if some people don't post their activity then the sector's won't score as well.
  • HoF is used by leadership to see which sectors are partaking. however, if some people don't post their activity then the sector's won't score as well.
  • And it can be faked.
  • Well I personally love HoF

I want to be top 5 in an alliance always..and guys like tank killer gunslinger etc. they are all about HoF.

As AL I check with my HoF officer frequently to validate what my gut tells me about activity...I put such a premium on it that when I fill out my 5 premis my HoF is one of the first spots filled (nod to hazza usually)